Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Scarlett

"So, do you have a girlfriend?' I ask, and wink at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:06 pm

Lane

"I did but she left me for some unknown reason." I tell her and smile at her with my stunning smile. We ride along the creak side.

Andrea

I get home, and go to Aaron's room, I walk in and start to jump on the bed since he taking a nap. "Aaron, wake up!" I say and continue to jump on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:13 pm

Scarlett

"I had one, but he cheated on me," I say and look at the crystal clear water. I smiled, and started to blush a soft shade of rose.

Aaron

I peeked open an eye, and pulled her down to my side. I kissed her forehead, "I'm up." I got out of the bed, went into my closet, and came out in a pair of black skinny jeand, a red plaid flannel with a white V-neck underneath it, and my black Vans. I did my hair, and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Lane

I get off my horse, take her off of hers and tie the reins to a tree. We walk over to the very deep river, I take off my shirt and jeans then boots, leaving me in my boxers, I jump in and laugh a little. "Get in, Scarlett!" I say and smile at her.

Andrea

I smile and get off the bed, I stand behind him as he brushes his teeth. I tell him about my modeling shoot as he brushes his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Scarlett

I laughed at him. "You're insane! I don't have a bathsuit! And I'm not getting in there in my underwear!" I took off my boots, and stuck one foot in the water. I squealed, and took it out. "That water's freaking cold!"

Aaron

I spit out the foam, and rinsed out my mouth as I listened to her. I spit out the water, turned around, sat on the counter, and continued to listen to her.

Dae

I stretched, and jumped as I saw Marshall watching me as I slept. I smiled, and shut my eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Lane

I get out, take off her dress and push her in, I laugh and get in after pushing her in.

Andrea

I finish talking and smile, "that was my day!" I say and giggle, I kiss him gently on the lips.

Marshall

I smile and walk out of her room, I go out front and watch the evening sky.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:32 pm

Scarlett

I laughed, and wrapped my arms around my chest. "You're so mean!" I quickly got out, and put my dress back on. The dress was strapless and had a built in bra, so I actually wasn't wearing one. He was lucky he didn't see anything, or I would have made him blind.

Dae

I put on some pajamas, and stand next to Marshall. I hold his hand, and lean my head on his arm. "I love you, Marshall."

Aaron

I wrap my arms around her waist, and kiss her back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Hope

"Hey, Lane!" I say and strip down to my bikini then jump into the river, my boyfriend jumps in, he is wearing his swimming trunks. We splash each other with the water as we laugh. "Don't do anything stupid, Hope, or pa will have your head." Lane says and gets out, he air dries quickly and puts on his clothes. I roll my eyes and my boyfriend and I continue to splash water on each other.

Marshall

"I love you, too, Dae." I say and smile a little.

Andrea

I smile and gently wrap my arms around his neck, and we start to French kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Scarlett

We got onto our horses, and trot off. I smiled, and we came to a meadow. I got off of my horse, and let her graze. I started to pick wildflowers to make a bouquet.

Aaron

I started to kiss her on the neck, and I left a hickey. I smiled, and went back to French kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Lane

I smile and help her pick flowers.

Andrea

I giggle and press him to the wall, I close my eyes as we French kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Scarlett

I hug Lane, and blush a little. "Lane, I've had a crush on you since the sixth grade," I admit, and hold the flowers in my hand.

Aaron

I take off her shirt, and kiss her on the middle of her chest.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:52 pm

Lane

I smile, "I've had a crush on you too, Scarlett." I say and kiss her gently on the lips.

Andrea

I smile and start to nibble gently on his ear.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Scarlett

I kiss him back, and pull away after a few seconds. I smiled, "Really? I never told you because I didn't think you felt the same way."

Aaron

I take off my shirt, and let her continue to nibble on my ear. I sat her on the counter, and unhooked her bra with my teeth. It was something my friend taught me how to do. I have no idea why, though.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Lane

"Yes, really, I've had a crush on you for a very long time." I say and smile.

Andrea

I set my bra on the counter top next to me, I start to unbutton his pants as we kiss intensely.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:04 pm

Scarlett

I smiled, and hugged him tightly. "I wish I was eighteen so I could live here. I can only stay for a week," I say, and kiss him on the lips.

Aaron

I pick her up, and gently press her to the bathroom floor. I take off my pants for her, and then unbutton hers. I start to French kiss her as I ran my fingers through her hair.

{Time Skip!}
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:09 pm

Lane

"I wish you could live here too." I say and kiss her back.

Andrea

I peek open my eyes, and smile. I lean up, and put on my clothes. "Aaron, time to get up." I say and kiss his cheek. I tie the ties on my high heels.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Scarlett

I pulled away, and noticed it started raining. I tensed up, "Uh, w-we should get back home." I quickly got onto the horse, and made it start to run off.

Aaron

I put on my clothes, and smiled at her. I kissed her on the forehead, and helped her up. I hugged her, "I love you, Andy."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Lane

I get on my horse, and we soon get home. I walk inside, dry off and everyone comes in. Ma has dinner done, and she calls us all for dinner.

Andrea

I smile and hug him back, "I love you, too, Aaron." I say and we let go from the hug. I hear the bedroom door open, and footsteps, then see ma staring at us. Did she hear us? Assume that's what we were doing? This can't be good..
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:21 pm

Cody

"Aaron. Andrea. What the f*ck were you two doing? I hear so much racket coming from up here," I say and tap my foot as I put my hands on my hips.

Scarlett

I shake as I hear thunder, and I run up to my room. I hide in the wardrobe, and cover my ears as I shake and cry at the same time. I don't know why I was so afraid of thunder and lighting.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Andrea

"Nothing, we weren't doing anything." I say, and get a guilty look on my face, I glance at Aaron for help.

Lane

I walk up to Scarlett's room, gently take her out of the wardrobe and sit on the bed with her in my lap. I try to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:31 pm

Scarlett

I hug him tightly as I hear more thunder, and I bury my face in his chest

Aaron

"Uh, we were...um..fighting?" I said. Ma gave me an "Are you kidding me?" face, and I smiled awkwardly.

Cody

"Neal! Get up here!" I yelled, and continued to look at them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Lane

When we were little we promised that we would always be thunder buddies, even when we are teenagers. "Calm down." I say softly and continue to hold her.

Neal

I come upstairs and stand next to Cody, I stare Andrea right in the eyes, making her shake and start to cry. She hates it when I stare her in the eyes, "what did you two do?" I ask and she sniffles, "we had sex!" She blurts out and hides behind Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Cody

"You did what?!" I screamed. "Oh my goodness, you two are so grounded!" I say,a nd try to hold myself from slapping Aaron.

Scarlett

I looked up at him with teary eyes. "Y-you always calm me down wi-with a lullaby, or a s-ong," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Andrea

"Why are we grounded? We wanted to have sex together because we love each other!" I say and hold Aaron's hand, the look on dads face is a mixture of anger and ashamed of us.

Lane

I start to sing to her gently and it starts to calm her down, I sing Lost It All by Black Veil Brides, it's a nice, calming, slow song.

{If you want to know what Lane sounds like when he sings then look up Lost It All by Black Veil Brides.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Cody

I calmed down a little after Andrea said that, and I looked at both of them with soft eyes. "If you two are to be together, I do not want Andrea to get pregnant. That is the only way I will allow this." I led Neal out of the room, and banged my head on the wall a few times.

Scarlett

I stop shaking, and the tears stop. I fall asleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next