Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Andrea

I sigh with relief and nuzzle up close to Aaron, I fall back asleep.

Marshall

"Dae, are you sure you want to do this?" I ask and gently take off her shirt, I bring her close to me and kiss her gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Dae

I put his shirt on the floor, and pull away, "Yes, I'm sure. Not at first, but now I am. I think you're really cute and sweet. But, are we protected?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:04 pm

Marshall

"Yes, we are." I say and unhook her bra, and start to French kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Dae

I unbutton his pants, and throw them on the floor. I pressed him to the bed, and bite his lip.

{Time Skip!}
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:15 pm

Marshall

I wake up to see it's morning, I quickly put on my clothes and go back to my room. I take a shower in my bathroom.

Andrea

I wake up, and go to my room. I take a quick shower, dry off and put on my clothes. I put my hair up in it's usual way and put on my makeup. I go downstairs and have a bowl of cereal when Macy walks in, she is still very much pregnant, she goes up to her room without a word.

Macy

I sit on my bed after taking a shower and I put on my dress. I go have a bowl cereal.

{This is Andrea's and Macy's outfits!}
Andreas Outfit
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 164099980143806850_8hxcba4w_b
Macys Outfit
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 476959416755892698_hYiW1kbM_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:21 pm

Dae

I smiled, and nuzzled my face into the pillow. I continued to sleep, happy that it was Saturday.

Scarlett

I layed on my bed, and got my phone. Hey, Lane! How are you? I actually had a small crush on Lane since middle school.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:28 pm

Lane

I get a text and read it, I smile a little and reply back. Good, how bout' you? I send the text and look at the Alabama countryside. My mother, sister and I all moved to Alabama about two months ago. I have turned into a total country guy.

Andrea

I finish eating, and wash out my bowl. I go to a modeling shoot, I'm still in the early stages of modeling but I'm in the Victoria's Secret magazine now. I get there, and they put me in jean short shorts and a pink lace bra. I'm modeling for Inked Magazine today. I walk out in front of the camera and do the poses they tell me to do.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Scarlett

I'm bored. It's no fun now that you guys moved. I sighed, and sent the text. I looked up at the ceiling. "I should have told him my feelings whenever he was still here."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:40 pm

Lane

I chuckle a little at her text, how cute, she's bored without us. Why don't you come down to visit us, darlin'? I send the text and crack a smile. I send her a picture along with the text, it might shock her how much I have changed.

{This is Lane!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 270638258828998140_8rThfWu7_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:45 pm

Scarlett

I smiled at him, and saved the photo to my phone. I can't really afford a plane ticket. I bet you can, though. Why don't you come down here?
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:54 pm

Lane

I'll send you the money to buy a ticket to down here instead, what do you think? I send the text, and sit on a hay stack as I watch Hope talk to her boyfriend.

{This is Hope!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 34973334577342207_RIpQIv19_c
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Scarlett

No, that's alright. I'll just dip into my emergency money. I guess I'll be there in the afternoon? I got up, and packed up a week's worth of clothing. I opened up my safe, and took out a thousand dollars. I left to the airport, and paid for a ticket. I got onto the plane, and smiled as I looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Lane

Alright, see you in the afternoon. I send the text, put my phone in my pocket and go back to working on the farm.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:07 pm

Scarlett

I got off of the plane, and looked around. I'm here! And it's really hot. I ran my fingers through my straightened hair, and waited for Lane to pick me up.

[Here's Scarlett!]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Scar_zps04fb8970
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Hope

I walk up to Scarlett, "Lane's still working on the farm with pa, so he sent me to pick you up." I tell her and we walk to my very nice truck. We get in my truck and I drive us to the farm which is down on the country road. The houses are about six miles a part from each other on the country road so we basically don't have any neighbors.

{She's so pretty!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Scarlett

I get out, and look around. "It's really pretty here. And, I'm sorry if you can't understand me, my accent is really thick," I say, and laugh a little. I see Lane, and I squeal. I run up to him, and hug him tightly. "Oh my goodness it's been forever!"

{Here's what Scarlett's wearing!!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Untitled_zps06dd46a4
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Lane

I chuckle a little and hug her back, "it has been forever." I say and kiss her on the forehead, "come on, boys, fields ain't going to take care of themselves!" Pa says, and all of my brothers run out of the house, I'm the oldest of my siblings. "I'll be in later, then we can talk." I say to Scarlett, we let go from the hug and I go help in the fields.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Scarlett

I go inside, and put my suitcases into the spare bedroom. I smiled, and watched Lane work from the balcony in my room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Lane

Ma comes into the room Scarlett is staying at, ma is seven months pregnant right now and everyone thinks it's going to be another boy. "Hi, sweetheart, how are you?" She asks and watches my brothers, pa and I work out in the fields as we talk about random things.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Scarlett

I smiled, "I'm good." I rubbed her stomach, "Hi, baby!" I giggled, and went back to watching Lane with a big grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:48 pm

Lane

"That's good, and there's no point in standing there, they won't be coming in until four o'clock, so you can join the girls downstairs, if you want." Ma says and goes back downstairs, Hope has some of her friends over and ma is cooking dinner already at three.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Scarlett

I gasp as I see a horse stable, and I run outside to it. I smiled, and pet one of the horse's noses. I got a brush, and started to brush a brown and white horse's body.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Lane

Pa lets Fredrick and I go since he'll need us tomorrow at the crack of dawn for early farming. We walk into the horse stable, "well, damn, you're right Lane, she is hot!" Fredrick says, he is the second oldest, I hit his arm and he chuckles. He goes to get some hay and I walk over to Scarlett. I start helping her brush the horse.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Scarlett

I put a saddle on the horse's back, and get on it. "C'mon, Lane, we need to catch up." I giggled, and made the horse start to walk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:00 pm

Lane

I saddle up my horse, his name is Lightening. I get on, Scarlett and I ride out of the barn as we talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next