Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:45 pm

Cody

I pick up Cassey's little girl, and I put a flower in her hair. I flew down to the ground, and watched as Cassey buried the box. I appeared to her along with the girl. I smiled, "Before this little sweetheart can go to heaven, she needs a name."

[Awesome! Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Cassey

I look up, and my eyes water when I see my little girl. "Dawn, that's her name." I say and sniffle.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Cody

I kissed Dawn's head and she floated up, finally disappearing. I flashed out, and watched Joseph from my ball.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Cassey

I start to cry, Joseph walks out and holds me in his arms as I cry. I ramble on as I cry but he lets me ramble on though.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Cody

I went into the Castle, and flew down with Dawn. She was in a long-sleeved, white dress, and she had a gold necklace. "You can hold her," I say, and Dawn reaches for Cassey.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Cassey

I smile and gently take her, I hold her gently in my arms, she looks at me. "Thank you, Cody." I say and smile more when Dawn starts to make cute noises as she smiles, I smile brightly and laugh a little at the cute noises.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Cody

"You're welcome. She can't stay long, though. She has to pass on," I say, and flick a leaf off my wing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Cassey

I nod my head and play with Dawn, she laughs every time I do Peek-a-Boo, Joseph goes inside.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:15 pm

Cody

I looked at Dawn's necklace, and I gently took Dawn out of Cassey's arms. Dawn waved to Cassey, and I flew back to Heaven. I set Dawn in the Castle, and walked out. I looked at my watch, and flashed infront of Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:18 pm

Joseph

I look up from my news paper and smile when I see Cody, I kiss her on the forehead. "Hello." I say.

Cassey

I put a pink rose on top of Dawn's grave, I go inside and call my papa, we start to talk. My papa flew Jet Fighters in World War I and World War II.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Cody

I sit down on Joseph's lap, and kiss him on the lips. I grinned, and started to read the paper with him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:33 pm

Joseph

I smile and continue to read the paper, "how's Heaven?" I ask.

Cassey

Papa and I hang up, I put on my leather jacket and go outside. I get into my jeep and drive down to my sisters house, she is diagnosed with Cardio Myopathy.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:34 pm

Cody

"It's fun. I get to sleep on a cloud, and everyone's so nice!" I kissed his forehead, "And you sleep on my Sid of the bed."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:38 pm

Joseph

I smile, "that's good you like it up there." I say.

Cassey

I get to my sisters house, and we sit outside as we talk. "So what do you think of my boyfriend, Peyton?" I ask and smile, "he sounds sweet, and cute!" She says, we laugh a little and continue to talk.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:43 pm

Cody

"Whnever you go to heaven, I'm sure you'll love. And not just because I'm there." I chuckled, and kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Joseph

I smile and kiss her gently on the lips.

Cassey

I get up to go home when a bullet hits Peyton in the stomach, I see a man and he attempts to shoot me but I dodge all the bullets. I grab my pistol, and badge from my Jeep. I run after the man with my pistol in hand and my badge in pocket.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Tiffany

I tackle the guy, and the police cars block off the road. I handcuff him, and shove him in the back of the car. I see Cassey, and run up to her, "Is anyone injured." I hear a scream cone from a man, and I run in the direction of it. I look at the injured guy, and the paramedics get there.

Cody

I ran my fingers through his hair, and made myself comfortable on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:54 pm

Cassey

I watch as they put Peyton into the ambulance and take off after they load the guy in too. I put my gun in my Jeep and sit on the ground, I look at the girl. "Thanks." I say and smile a little.

Joseph

I smile and start to French kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:57 pm

Tiffany

I smiled, and extended my hand. "I'm Tiffany. I work for the SWAT team."

Cody

I French kissed him back, and my halo and wings went away.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:00 am

Cassey

I smile, and shake her hand after I stand up. "I'm Cassey, nice to meet you, Tiffany." I say, we stop shaking hands after a moment.

Joseph

I kiss her on the neck gently. This feels so right but so wrong since I'm with Cassey, and Cody is practically dead.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:04 am

Cody

I blushed softly, and held onto his shirt.

Tiffany

I smiled, and went back to my car. I drove back to the Department, and smiled at Andy. I took off my vest, and went to the shooting range. I put on goggles and ear muffs, and started to shoot.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:08 am

Joseph

I stop after a moment and smile as I look her in the eyes, "I love you, Cody."

Cassey

I get home, and sit in my Jeep. I listen to music as I smoke a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:14 am

Cody

"I love you, too," I say, and continue to kiss him.

Tiffany

Andy I get out of work, and we both get into my truck. I drive us home, and smile as Marty runs out of the house. I pick him up, and kiss his cheek. "Hey my baby boy! Were you good for the baby sitter?" I asked, and he nodded his head. I set him down, and he ran to Andy as he chanted 'Daddy! Daddy!'.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:24 am

Joseph

I smile and kiss her back.

Cassey

I drive to the tattoo shop and get a tattoo, and I also get one on my right leg.

Andy

I pick up Marty and smile, "do you want to go to the fields and play baseball?" I ask and smile, he thinks for a moment.

{These are the tattoos Cassey is getting.}
Back
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 66403_10151263254554471_2124100874_n
Right Leg
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 407457_10151259454044471_344405373_n
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:29 am

Tiffany

"Oh! I'll come with you two. Just let me get out of my uniform," I say, and run inside. I take my hair out of the bun, and put on a maroon blouse, black shorts, and dark brown gladiator sandals. I brush my hair, and walk out. I grabbed my purse, and walked out, "Okay, let's go."

Cody

I pulled away, and moved his hair out of his eyes. I put it back in place, and smiled as I looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next