Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Tiffany

Marty wakes up, and starts to fidget around. He makes little squeaking noises, and bounces on Andy's lap.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:09 pm

Andy

I wake up and lean up, I laugh a little when I see Marty bouncing on my lap. "Come on, let's go have some dinner." I say and pick him up, I set him on a chair at the kitchen table and start to make dinner for us.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Tiffany

Marty has a relived look on his face, a small puddle forms under the chair.

[Andy is terrible when it comes to telling if a kid needs to pee or not.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Andy

I look over and sigh a little when I see a pee puddle, I have to get better at that. I clean it up, and pick up Marty. I take off his clothes and give him a bath so he doesn't smell, once I'm done giving him a bath I put his cloths in the washer then put him in a fresh training diaper and clothes.

{Yeah. Laughing }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:25 pm

Tiffany

Marty looks up at Andy, and giggles. He runs out of the room, and starts to cry when Sparky knocks him over.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Andy

"Sparky, gentle." I say to Sparky, I pick up Marty and calm him down. I make sure he isn't hurt and then I wipe away his tears.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:34 pm

Tiffany

I come home, and gag whenever I smell the air. "Uck, why does it smell like pee?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Andy

I tell her what happened and spray Febreeze so it doesn't smell, "I'm not good at telling when a kid has to pee, my little sister use to make faces when she was little and I still couldn't tell." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Tiffany

"Marty will start to make noises and bounce. Keep an eye out for that next time," I say, and take off my shoes. I lay down on the couch, and Marty lays on my stomach. We both take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Andy

I leave a note telling Tiffany that I will be at the dirt bike race. I put the note on the fridge, go outside and put my dirt bike in the back of my truck. I strap it down then go to the dirt bike race.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:45 pm

Tiffany

We wake up about an hour later, and I make dinner for us.

Scarlett

I knock on the door to Daddy's house, and I put my hand on top of my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Andy

I race my dirt bike in the open field that is just dirt, there are a bunch of people here. Loud music plays, some people are drinking and smoking cigarettes, we have a bonfire going and we are using truck tail gates for seats. Brett and I race our dirt bikes with some of our friends.

Joseph

I answer the door, and smile when I see Scarlett. I let her in, "what do you need?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:52 pm

Scarlett

I sat down on the couch, and looked at my stomach. "Um, I know Ma normally gives advice, but, Neal hasn't been talking to me lately, and he's coming home really, really late. I don't know if he's cheating, or depressed. I know he was very close to Ma and all, but the latest he's come hom is at two in the morning," I say, and look at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Joseph

"No, he doesn't cheat, he isn't that type of person." I tell her and sit on the couch, I start to think. Then it comes to me, this is the month his daughter Macy got diagnosed with Cancer, I look at Scarlett. "He is depressed because this is the month his daughter Macy got diagnosed with Cancer, give him a week and he'll come around, he is just upset and probably trying to get over it by hanging out with his friends." I tell her.

Andy

We finish racing and I leave, I get home and go inside.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:04 am

Scarlett

I nodded my head, "I guess so." I saw a picture of Ma, and my eyes started to water. I gave him a hug, "I love you, Daddy. Stay out of trouble." I stood up, and waddled out of the house. I called Neal, and sighed whenever he didn't answer,

Tiffany

I layed on the chouch with Marty curled up on my stomach in his pajamas. He sleep peacefully, and I watched TV with the volume on low and I ran my fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:09 am

Andy

I go take a shower and get out, I put on jeans and a t-shirt. I sit on the recliner in the living room and my cat Thomas comes out, he is a orange and white tabby, he gets scared easily. He sits on my lap as I read my book.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:10 am

Tiffany

Marty started to bounce around on my lap, and I quickly walked to the bathroom. He did his business, and we walked out a minute later. I put him to bed, and walked downstair. I saw the cat, and started to sneeze.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:13 am

Andy

Thomas bolts out of the room when he sees Tiffany, I get up and hand her a tissue. "Allergic?" I ask and kiss her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:18 am

Tiffany

"Yeah," I say and blow my nose. I throw away the tissue, and wrap my arms around his neck. I smiled, and kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:38 am

Andy

I smile, put my hands gently on her waist and kiss her gracefully on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:56 am

Tiffany

I stand on my tippy toes so I could reach him better, and I pulled away after about a minute. I smiled, and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Andy

"I love you, Tiffany." I say and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Tiffany

"I..I love you, too, Andy," I say, and hug him tightly.

[So not happy to be back to school. And on a Thursday, too! That's so retarded!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:01 pm

Andy

I smile and hug her back.

{Yeah, that's pretty stupid.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:21 pm

Tiffany

"I"m happy I bumped into you at the funeral," I say, and my eyes start to water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next