Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:46 am

Dae

I woke up in the morning, and I walked out. I made myself some coffee, and rubbed my eyes. "Edward, wake up!" I moaned.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:50 am

Edward

I get up and take a shower, I get out and dry off. I put on jeans, a black t-shirt and a jean jacket with a hood. I put on my combat boots and walk into the kitchen when Camila walks inside the house. "Have you been walking all night, Camila?" I ask while looking at her curiously. "Yes, I have been walking all night, the stars were beautiful." She says calmly, I start to make a bowl of cereal.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:52 am

Dae

I sneezed, and drank the cup of coffee. I rubbed my eye, and read the text from Ma. I sighed, "My mom's mad at me for not being home."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:54 am

Edward

"Aren't you eighteen?" I ask while eating my cereal, "cause if you are then you should be allowed to do whatever you want." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:56 am

Dae

I shrugged, "She's been really paranoid. Andrea shot herself in the head and died yesterday. Plus, yesterday she got out of jail." I sneezed, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:00 am

Edward

"Oh, I'm sorry about that." I say and finish eating my cereal and I wash out my bowl when Borri comes in. He is in a dress, high heels and his hair is up in a ponytail, I turn around and try not to laugh. "Why are you wearing that?" I ask, "my friends put me in this when I passed out last night after drinking, I couldn't find my clothes so I had to walk here in this." He tells me and I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:02 am

Dae

I break out laughing, and start to roll around on the floor. I stood up, and wiped my eye, "Oh my gosh!" I took out my iPhone, and took a picture of him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:04 am

Edward

"Don't post that picture on any website." Borri says and goes to change, I snap a picture of him and quickly put it on Twitter.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:06 am

Dae

I put it on my FaceBook and Instagram, and I tried to stop laughing. He came back, and I put my phone in the waist of the boxers.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:13 am

Edward

I put my phone in the pocket of my jean jacket, I start to make tea. Borri starts to watch TV and his phone goes off, he answers it and starts to talking to his girlfriend. "What's her name and what number are you on?" I ask him. "Hannah and she is number six." He tells me and goes back to talking to her.

Xavier

I walk into mom and dads house, I look at mom. "I need help, I can't raise three kids all alone!" I say and try not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:20 am

Cody

I looked at him, and raised an eyebrow, "I have three toddlers to take care of! Scarlett and Neal are staying in Bridgeport. See if she'll help you." Tyler and Trey started to run around, and I banged my head on the wall. Anna started to cry, and I gave her a dummy. She calmed down, and the boys started to play with their toy trucks.

Dae

I fixed my hair, and wrapped my arms around Edward's waist. "I'm bored!" I whined.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:24 am

Xavier

I nod my head and leave to Scarlett and Neal's place.

Edward

"We could go to the club or do something else." I say and kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:25 am

Scarlett

I moaned, and rubbed my eye. I drank my coffee, and watched TV as I waited for Neal to get up.

Dae

"I don't drink," I say. I looked up at him, "There are other people here!" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:29 am

Xavier

I get to their place and knock on the door, I wait for Scarlett to answer.

Edward

"Borri and Camila, out!" I say and they leave, I smile at Dae. "Problem fixed." I say and kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:34 am

Dae

I set my phone on the counter, and pulled away, only to see out lip rings got hooked. I laughed a little, and kissed him again. They unhooked, and I took off his shirt.

Scarlett

I answered the door, and was pretty surprised to see Xavier. "What do you need, Xavier?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:39 am

Xavier

"I can't do it, Scarlett, I can't raise three kids all alone!" I say and I look beyond tired, I have bags under my eyes, I haven't bathed in awhile since I don't have time and I haven't eaten either. Jackie starts to cry and I just start to cry too, "I can't handle it!" I say and sniffle.

Edward

I smile and take off her shirt, I kiss her on the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:43 am

Scarlett

I rubbed my eye, and took Jackie out of Xavier's arms. I rocked her gently, and whispered a lullaby, just like Ma. Jackie falls asleep, and I lay her on a pallet on the floor. I pulled out the ouch bed, "Take a nap, bro." I led him to the couch, and put Joshua and Adrianna to bed, too. "Me and neal will help you."

Dae

I started to blush, and I took off the boxers, leaving me in my undergarments. I put my hands on the sides of his face, and kissed him with great passion.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:47 am

Xavier

I nod my head and fall asleep quickly and sleep peacefully.

Xavier

I press her to the kitchen counter top and unhook her bra, I kiss her on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:48 am

Scarlett

I walked into Neal and I's room, and started to hit him with a pillow.

Dae

I blushed brightly, and got butterflies in my stomach. I pulled off his pants, and pushed him to the kitchen floor.

[Time Skip!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:51 am

Neal

"What!?" I whine and rub my tired eyes, I am on leave from the Army since I got shot in the side but I am going back soon.

Edward

I smile and kiss Dae on the forehead, I put on my boxers and pick her up. I walk to my room and lay her on my bed, I lay down next to her and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:54 am

Scarlett

"Wake up! It's boring!" I say and sit on his stomach.

Dae

I smiled as I realized Edward put my undergarments back on. I snuggled up closer to him, and fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:57 am

Neal

I laugh a little and sit up, I kiss her on the cheek and get up. I put on my clothes.

Edward

"I wish I could give you kids." I mumble in my sleep and snore a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:02 am

Dae

My eyes flutter open as I hear what he said, and I give him a questioning look. I poked his stomach, "What did you say?"

Scarlett

I got off of the bed, and hugged him. I kissed him, then went to the kitchen. I got myself a bottle of water, and drank it as I read the news paper.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:05 am

Edward

"Can't give you kids, wish I could." I mumble still asleep, I am very talkative in my sleep and you get just about anything out of me when I am asleep.

Neal

I come out of the room and go to the kitchen, I make a bowl of cereal and start eating it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:11 am

Dae

I sat up, "Edward, we just got back together. I'm not sure if I even want kids anyways."

Scarlett

I looked at neal, and I smiled. "I love you, Neal," I say and poke his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next