Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:26 am

Edward

"She's hot." My brother says, I hit his foot with a magazine. "Keep your hands off of her, Borri." I say and he rolls his eyes, "why?" He asks. "Because I freaking said so." I say and hold back the urge to just jump over the coffee table and strangle him. "Mr. p!ssy pants." He says and laughs. "You're so annoying." I say and sit on my recliner.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:28 am

Dae

"I'm stealing one of your freaking shirts, Edward!" I say and throw my shirt into the washer. I take his soild black shirt, and i put it on. I walk back out, and i glared at the guy, "You scared me half to death, Borri!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:34 am

Edward

Before I can say anything I hear a loud crash upstairs, my eye twitches from anger. "Is anyone else here, Borri?' I ask while standing up, "yup, just a few of my guy friends." He tells me, "and are your guy friends trashing upstairs?" I ask as my eye twitches. "Yeah, their just doing it to make you mad, it's quite fun." He says, I run upstairs and about die when I see the whole upstairs wrecked. I look at his friends and they quickly leave, I start to angrily clean upstairs, I am a neat freak and I hate it when people mess with my things.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:36 am

Dae

I sigh whenever Borri's guy friends started to hit on me. My face turned red, "Jesus, Edward's my boyfriend!" They all stopped, and they took up all of the couch. Edward came back down, and I kissed his cheek, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:42 am

Edward

"No, not really." I say and glare at the guys and Borri. "It was just a little bit of innocent fun." Borri says. "Innocent fun!?" I yell at them. "It's not innocent fun when you go upstairs, trash my room, snoop through my personal things and wreck a hundred thousand dollar car!" I scream at them. "Yeah, we forgot to tell you about that last week, and we also wrecked your other Mustang." One of them says and I just lose it, I chase them all out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:44 am

Dae

I crack up laughing, "Jesus, he's so uptight!" I stopped laughing, and I sat on a chair as I sipped my coffee intently.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:48 am

Edward

Borri leaves too and I sit on the couch, "they give me a headache all the time." I say and go make tea.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:51 am

Dae

"It's so adorable to see you mad," I say and smirk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:53 am

Edward

I laugh a little and finally calm down, I make Chi and come back out into the living room. I sit on the couch and start to drink my Chi as I flip through the channels on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:55 am

Dae

I sit next to him, and lay my legs across his lap. I smiled, and took another sip of my coffee.

[I got a remote that turns my lights off and on along with my fan for Christmas, and my boyfriend keeps yelling at me because it's one in the morning and I keep flicking the lights on and off.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:03 am

Edward

I smile and lean back, I continue to drink my Chi as I watch "Titanic."

{Lol. I got a bunch of stuff from Hot Topic for Christmas, a Jean Jacket and Combat boots. Then some video games, and about two hundred dollars. Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:05 am

Dae

I set my mug on the coffee table, and I layed my head on Edward's lap. I soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:07 am

Edward

I set my mug next to hers and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:11 am

Dae

I wake up a little later, and the movie is just ending. I picked up both of our mugs, and washed them. I put on my shirt as it finished crying, and I put his back. I sneezed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:16 am

Edward

I jump up when I hear Dae sneeze, I start to watch TV again when my younger sister Camila comes in. She is sixteen, she is my last sibling. "Hi, Eddie." She says and sits on the recliner. "Hi, Camila." I say and smile. "How are you?" She asks, she has this humble aura about her and very soft and warm voice. "I'm good." I say and continue to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:17 am

Dae

I rubbed my nose, and sat on Edward's lap. I watched TV, and sipped my second cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:21 am

Edward

One of Barri's friends comes in and sees Camila, he starts to flirt with her but she does nothing, she doesn't care for a relationship with a guy right now. "Please, leave me alone." Camila says calmly to the guy but he won't stop, she sighs and lets him go on.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:23 am

Dae

I looked at the guy, "Dude, can you go? She doesn't like you, so give up." He frowned, and left. I smiled, and kissed Edward's cheek, "I am so becoming my mother."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:28 am

Edward

"Is that a good thing?" I ask and laugh a little. Camila gets up and goes to her room without a word spoken, "you alright?" I ask her, "yes, Eddie, I'm okay." She says still calmly, it bothers her greatly when a guy hits on her.

{This is Camila, I got her from my Photobucket since I still can't search anything.}
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Tumblr_lbo5lgy1ZT1qdqtd8o1_4001
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 am

Dae

I set down my mug, and screeched whenever I saw a fly. I had an extreme fear of any type of bugs. I locked myself in the bathroom as i screamed, "Kill it!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:34 am

Edward

Camila catches the fly and holds it in her hand, she walks outside and lets it go. "You're good." She says to Dae and goes back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:36 am

Dae

I walked back out, my face a bright pink. "Well, that was embarassing." I say down next to Edward, and sipped my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:39 am

Edward

I laugh a little and kiss her on the cheek, I start to play my guitar and Camila goes out back. She starts to work on her garden because she is upset or angry but you can't tell because she barely shows any emotion.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:41 am

Dae

I looked at the clock, and yawned. "I'm going to sleep. I'm stealing a pair of your boxers and a shirt." I washed my cup, and changed into his clothes. I crawled into his bed, and it started to get dark outside. I curled into a ball, and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:45 am

Edward

I fall asleep and Camila leaves the house for her night time walk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next