Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:17 am

Cody

"Hooray! Now let me beat them into some sense!" I say quietly, and continue to smoke.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:20 am

Andrea

We get the twins settled in and they watch TV as they sit on the couch, we walk outside to mom and dad. I look at them and Xavier stands behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist, "so what are you all going to do?" I ask and continue to look at them.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:24 am

Cody

"Get away from me for the time being," I say and light another cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:27 am

Andrea

I roll my eyes and walk away, Xavier follows me and we walk inside the house. I sit on the recliner and turn on my laptop, I start to talk to my modeling agent over Skype while Xavier takes care of the twins.

Joseph

"At least their home." I say and go back to the house, I go to my library and read a book.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:34 am

Cody

I sighed, and put out the cigarette. I got a call from someone saying I needed to train some new recruits to the Mob, and I accepted. I walked to the warehouse, which was were I was told to go. I felt two sets of large hands grab my arms, and I frowned, "Great, so now I get tricked and captured." They sat me down in a chair, and bound my arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:36 am

Joseph

After a while I start to get curious as to where Cody is, I close my book and put it away. I put my gun in my coat pocket and walk downstairs, "Xavier, your coming with me!" I say and he nods his head, he puts on his jacket and we go out looking for Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:38 am

Cody

I felt a hand strike my face, and I didn't move at all. They had wrapped a blind fold around my eyes. "Still not going to say it," I say through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:41 am

Joseph

As we look for Cody we pick up Neal, we drive around town until we come upon a warehouse. We get out of the car and go to the warehouse door, we bring out our guns and Neal quietly opens the door. He spots Cody and sees quite a few men around the warehouse, I close the door quietly and we find another way to get in the warehouse without being seen or heard.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:47 am

Cody

"A pretty woman like you is surpriseingly hard-headed," I hear one of them say. I smirked, and they slapped me again. I laughed, "For a bunch of men, you are all very stupid."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:00 am

Joseph

We get in and we kill all the men silently. Xavier goes over to Cody and unties her, "it's just us." Xavier tells her and takes off the blind fold.

Andrea

Aunt Kat calls and tells me to tell everyone that there is going to be a Mob party tonight, we talk for a while then hang up. I write it down on a note pad and leave the note pad on the stand next to the recliner so I don't forget to tell them when they get back. I pull a blanket up over me and fall asleep as the baby kicks.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Cody

I kicked one of the men, sending him flying. I spit down at another, and turned around, "I had it under control."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Joseph

"Alright, I guess we shouldn't have come." I say sarcastically and Neal and I laugh.

Xavier

I go outside of the warehouse and lean on the wall, I call Andrea to check on her, she answers and we talk for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Cody

I rolled my eyes, "Get me out of here. My cheek is starting to burn."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Joseph

We stop laughing and we all leave, we get home and Neal goes back to his place. Andrea is sitting on the recliner, "Kat called, she said there is a Mob party tonight." Andrea says and I nod my head, I go upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Cody

I smiled broadly, "What time?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Andrea

"Seven o'clock, it's five right now." I say and pull the blanket onto my lap and try to get comfortable.

Neal

I put on jeans, a shirt and boots. I grab my keys and put on my jacket, I kiss Scarlett on the forehead and leave the house. I walk to my car and get in, I go do some errands and get something for Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Scarlett

I smiled, and curled into a ball on the couch.

Cody

"Okay," I say and walk upstairs. I take a quick shower and blow dry my hair. I started to curl my hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Andrea

I get up and go take shower, I get out dry off. I put on light makeup, a put my hair in a ponytail then put on a soft green colored dress that flows down to my ankles. I put on a silver bracelet and sandals. Xavier puts on a linen shirt, jeans with a belt and nice buffed shoes. I put gel in his hair and fix it so is looks good.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:57 pm

Cody

I put on a strapless, white dress with a pair of hot pink heels and my leather jacket. I did my makeup, and picked out a grey dressy shirt, nice black slacks, a pair of his finest shoes, and a red tie. I smiled, and pit on my lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Andrea

I put Xavier in a nice sweater and kiss him on the cheek, I put on my brown leather jacket and go put the twins to bed.

Joseph

I start getting dressed after I take a shower.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Cody

"I can't believe I'm the leader now. Oh, all the respect I'll get!" I laughed a little. "I like to think of the Mob as one giant family. Is that weird?" I ask and cuff the end of his sleeve and button it:
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Joseph

"No because it's true." I say and smile.

Andrea

"No bedtime!" The twins say at the same time, I sigh and try to get them to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Cody

I smiled, and kissed his cheek, "How'd I get lucky and find you?" I finished up his other sleeve, and started to tie his tie.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Joseph

"You knocked on my door." I say and laugh a little, I kiss her on the cheek and fix my shirt collar once she is done tying my tie. Joshua runs in the room and runs around in circles while Xavier tries to catch him, I laugh. "That looks very familiar." I say and laugh a little more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:20 pm

Cody

I picked up Joshua, and gently rocked him as I sang him a lullaby. His small eyes fluttered shut, and I walked to his crib and layed him in it. I walked back to our room, and looked at myself in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next