Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:35 pm

Neal

I French kiss her and gently wrap my arms around her waist as we kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Scarlett

I French kiss him back, and peek an eye open to make sure no one was in the park.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Neal

I press her gently on the blanket and take off her shirt, I kiss her from the hip all the way up to her chest. The park is empty.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:46 pm

Scarlett

"Neal, I would feel comfortable doing this at your house," I say and sit up. My small abs were showing, and I pulled my blouse on along with my blazer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Neal

"Alright." I say and smile, we pack up the blanket and basket then go back to my house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:54 pm

Scarlett

I tackle him to the floor after he sets the stuff down, and I kiss him for a second.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Neal

I smile and press her gently on the floor, I take off her shirt and kiss her on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Scarlett

I smiled, and took off his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:02 pm

Neal

I unhook her bra and kiss her on the lips, "do you want to?" I ask and kiss her on the lips again.

Joseph

I go upstairs and go to the dresser, I put on jeans, a plaid button up t-shirt, a belt and boots. I clasp together the cuff links on my sleeves, mess with my shirt collar for a moment and comb back my hair. I go through the dresser when I come upon a necklace, I sit on the edge of the bed as I look at it, then I remember where it came from. I gave it to Cody before we left to Italy, when we were just engaged. I smile, "for good luck." I say to myself, that's what I said when I put it around her neck and clasped it closed. I trace my thumb over it, it is a four leaf clover and it is pure gold. It has been in my family for ages, I get up and walk downstairs. I walk up behind Cody as she sits on the couch, "Cody." I say, I put it around her neck and clasp it closed. "For good luck." I whisper in her ear like the day I gave it to her and kiss her on the cheek. "Nineteen years ago I gave you this, remember it was when you were sitting on the couch with your laptop out and I had found this in the dresser when we were packing to leave to Italy for the first time, I came up behind you and gave it to, I whispered those same words in your ear and you kissed me on the lips." I whisper in her ear and smile.

{These are updated pics of Neal and Joseph}

Neal
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Will-higginson-scotch-soda-dailymalemodels-051
Joseph
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Blue-blue-eyes-men-beard-faces-male-models-benjamin-faure-benjamin-faure-1440x960-hd-wallpaper
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:18 am

Cody

I smiled, and ran my thumb over the necklace, "I remember." I kissed his cheek, and stared into his gorgeous brown eyes.

Scarlett

I unbuttoned his pants, and pressed him to the floor, "Sure."

[Holy crab cakes they're so hot!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:23 am

Joseph

I smile more and kiss her on the lips, "have I told you how beautiful you are?" I ask and kiss her again.

Neal

I smile and kiss her on the lips.

{Time Skip!}

{ Laughing I totally agree! My friend Alex helped me pick out what Joseph looks like. Laughing }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:26 am

Cody

"Many times, but not currently," I say and kiss him back.

Scarlett

I rested my head on Neal's chest, and I fell asleep. I had already put on my undergarments, but I didn't feel like putting on my clothes.

[He/she has good taste in pictures.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:30 am

Joseph

I sit on the couch next to her and set her on my lap, "I love you." I say and kiss her on the lips again.

Neal

I kiss Scarlett's forehead and smile, I fall back asleep.

{Alex is a he. Laughing I have known him for a year now, we talk over xbox live all the time. Laughing }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:35 am

Cody

"And I love you, too. I think we made that clear the first minute we knew eachother," I say and giggle. I kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:39 am

Joseph

I laugh a little and kiss her on the cheek, my phone goes off and I put it on speaker. "Hello?" I say and hear Andrea, "um hey." She says quietly and I can hear slot machines in the back ground. "I just wanted to tell you all that Xavier and I are safe so are the twins." She says.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:46 am

Cody

"Vegas, eh? So Crystal, you and Florence are doing fine?" I ask in an aggitated voice.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:50 am

Joseph

"What, how did you know our names?" She asks calmly but in a confused tone, "we're doing fine, and we have jobs." She says.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:58 am

Cody

"I am very disappointed in you, Andrea," I say and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:01 am

Joseph

"Why?" She asks, "because you ran away and most likely are married to Xavier or dating." I say and she sniffles, "yeah so." She says and her voice is wobbly and she sounds worn out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:20 am

Cody

"You could have avoided this by staying," I say simply.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:28 am

Joseph

"Yeah you could've." I say and sigh a little, "what job do you have anyways?" I ask and Xavier joins in on the conversation. "I'm a model and Xavier is a singer." She says. "Hey guys!" Xavier says and I roll my eyes.

{This is Andrea and Xavier now}

Andrea
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Tattoo-women-right-arm
Xavier
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Male-models-13
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:02 am

Cody

I started to fume, "And to think I expected more from you, Xavier!" I stormed out of the house, and started to walk down the sidewalk as I smoked a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:07 am

Joseph

"You all can come home if you want." I say and hang up, I get up and put on my jacket. I catch up to Cody and walk next to her, "are you okay?" I ask as I walk next to her.

Andrea

I hang up and look at Xavier, "should we go home?" I ask and he shrugs, "I guess." He says and I look at my stomach, "their going to kill us." I say, I have been pregnant for a few days now. We pack our things and leave with the twins and Xavier drives us home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:09 am

Cody

"Just perfect!" I say and puff out the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:12 am

Joseph

I sigh a little and look behind me, I see a car pull into our driveway, and see Xavier and Andrea get out of the car with the twins. "Their back." I say.

Andrea

I put on my leather jacket and get Adrianna out of her car seat while Xavier gets Joshua out of his car seat. We get them out and set them on the ground, they run around in the yard as they play. Xavier gets our suitcases and I help him take them inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next