Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Xavier

"How do you do that?" I say and laugh, I walk out the room and get Adrianna who is throwing a fit, I calm her down and she soon falls asleep. I put her in her crib and go get my car keys, I wait with Andrea for everyone to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:34 pm

Cody

I walked downstairs, and smiled at the rest of the girls in their little party dresses. Joseph came down, and we piled into the limo. I spun the Mob ring around on my finger, and enlaced mine and Joseph's fingers together.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:38 pm

Joseph

I smile and we arrive at the huge mansion, we get out and walk inside the mansion. Kat walks over and hugs us all and I look around the place, it is beyond stunning, it is almost speechless how beautiful it is in here. "Who's place is this?" I ask Kat, "the Mafia leaders place, her name is Dexter, she insisted upon us having the party here and she wants to meet Cody." She tells us and I smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Cody

"Okay," I say and kiss Joseph's cheek. I looked at Kat, "Lead me to her."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Joseph

Kat takes Cody to Dexter and knocks on her office door, "come in!" Dexter says and Kat opens the door, "Mrs. White, this is Cody, Cody this is Dexter." Kat says and let's Cody in, Kat closes the door behind Cody and walks back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:00 am

Cody

I smiled, and extended my right hand which had the Mob ring on it, "I'm Cody Grant, leader of the Mob. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:04 am

Dexter

I look at Cody and smile, I shake her hand and sit back down at my desk. "Take a seat." I say and lean back in my chair. "I'm Dexter White, leader of the Mafia, and I have been leading them for twenty years now." I tell her. "I wanted to meet you because I have been thinking that we could work together." I tell her and put my feet up on my desk, I am a very laid back person and usually keep my guard down all the time.

{This is Dexter}
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Funny-scene-emo-girls-6
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:25 am

Cody

"The Mafia and the Mob would get pretty close if we did that. But, I would be glad to work with you sometimes," I say and smile. "I have only been leader for two days, but I've been in the Mob for fifteen years. I got in when I was twenty."

[Oo, she's pretty! I think I've done my hair like that before.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Dexter

"Alright." I say and smile, my daughter Isabella comes in and has her violin in hand, "like this?" She asks and plays a quick piece, it sounds beautiful when she plays. "Close." I say and get up, I gently take the violin and I play, she nods her head and I hand her back her violin after I am done showing her how to play correctly. "Your father will show you the rest, he is in his office." I say and she leaves the room, I smile and sit back down. "That was my daughter Isabella." I tell Cody.

{Here is Hope, and Lane}
Hope
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Bruna-519x726
Lane
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Walker-Nickerson-Jon-Whitney-03
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Cody

I smiled, "She plays lovely. I'm surprised my daughters didn't have anythin to sing this time. I have ten kids. Four boys and six girls. I just had eight, nine, and ten."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Dexter

"Dear God, I could never have that many kids!" I say and laugh a little. "My husband is the one who wanted kids, I didn't." I tell her. "He wants the big Italian familia and he is still trying to get me to have more kids." I tell her and laugh a little more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:30 pm

Cody

"I'll come with time. I've had three sets of triplets, and my first came all by herself. That's how we got the big family," I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Dexter

"Isabella isn't my husbands daughter, her father is some guy named Joseph." I tell her and pick my nails. "We had a one night stand and never saw each other again, I tried to find him but I couldn't so I moved on." I say and shrug a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Cody

My eyes widened, "Joseph Grant?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Dexter

"Now that I think about it, yeah, his last name was Grant." I say and look at her. "How did you know?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Cody

"He's my husband. We've been married for sixteen years. He's the father to all my children," I say and run my fingers through my hair. "When did you have Isabella? She looks pretty young."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Dexter

"She is ten." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Cody

I stood up, "If you'll excuse me for a moment. I have to murder my husband." I walked out of the room, grabbed Joseph by the ear, and pushed him into an empty room. I shut the door. "You had a child with the leader of the Mafia while we were married?!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Joseph

"What are you talking about?" I ask and get a confused look on my face. "I haven't cheated on you, only when you left with Neal because I thought we were breaking up." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Cody

"Don't you dare pull that cr@p with me, Joseph! Dexter said she had a one night stand with a certain someone named Joseph Grant and had a daughter. Unless there's another person in all of Italy with the same name as you, I demand that you tell me exactly what your action were whenever I 'ran off' with Neal," I say and cross my arms.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Joseph

"When you went with Neal I cheated with eight different women, I told you that and that is all." I tell her, "now Dexter might have been one of those women but I don't remember because I was drunk and doing drugs." I say
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Cody

I slapped him across his face, "That's for having a child with one!" I hugged him, and started to cry a little. "I'm sorry. Being kidnapped has me all freaked out and out of whack."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Joseph

I rub my cheek and it stings, I hug her back and kiss her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Cody

"It was ten years ago, I need to let go." I wiped away my tears, and kissed him repeatedly all over his face. "Feel better?" I ask and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Joseph

"Yeah." I say and smile a little, I kiss her on the lips.

Neal

I leave to the airport and get there in no time, I had joined the Army and tonight my flight was leaving. I get my ticket and get ready to board the plane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next