Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:46 pm

Cody

I take off my jacket and boots and walk downstairs. I start to play with Jedi in the backyard.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Andrea

Neal and I go to the park with the twins, we get to the park and we play with twins as we sit on the benches.

Joseph

I get up and take a shower, I put on my clothes then go eat a bowl of cereal.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:50 pm

Cody

I winced as the baby kicked, and I crouched down, bringing my forehead to my knees. Jedi whimpered, and started to lick my arm. He ran to the door and started to scratch and bark.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Joseph

I let Jedi inside and go outside, I kneel down to Cody, "are you alright?" I ask

Andrea

We go to Neal's mom and dad's house, we hangout with them and they are really nice people.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Cody

"Perfect," I say and stand up.

Sam

I poked Tug, and giggled, "Wakey Wakey, Tuggie." i was wearing a white bikini with a hot pink lace tank over it. My hair was in a messy bun, and I had my makeup done perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Joseph

I stand up and Xavier walks out, "where is Andrea?" He asks and I tell him, he frowns a little and sighs to himself, he goes back inside and goes to his room.

Tug

I open my eyes and smile at Sam, "hello, beautiful." I say and kiss her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Sam

My mouth twisted into a smile, "Can we go to the beach today?"

Cody

I layed down on the plush grass, and I broke out into cramps.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Joseph

"Cody, are you sure your okay?" I ask and sit down next to her.

Tug

"Sure." I say and smile, I get up and put on my clothes.

Xavier

I find Andrea and she is at Neal's house, Neal is at work and she is watching TV. "Andrea." I say and smile, she smiles and gets up. We hug, "why are you here?" She asks and I pull out a little black box, "I love you to death Andrea, I will do anything for you and I want us to be together forever, will you marry me?" I ask and she looks at me shocked.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Cody

"I need a bath. Maybe some hot water will help," I say and stand up. I walked inside, back bent over. I filled up the bathtub with hot water, and then the bathsalt I put in it made it a murky pink color. I got in, and read a book as I layed there.

Sam

I squealed, and stood by the door.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Joseph

I go watch TV.

Tug

I smile and put on my swim trunks, we leave to the beach.

Andrea

"A-alright, I will marry you." I say and smile a little, he smiles and puts the ring on my ring finger, we kiss and I quickly get the twins. "We have to keep this a secret." Xavier says and I nod my head, we get home and I go put the twins in their cribs.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Cody

I smiled, and got put of the tub. I dried off my body, put on pajamas, and looked at myself in the mirror. I bumped into Xavier and his elbow hits my stomach. I scream, and fall to the floor as the babies kick rapidly. I swatted at his legs, "Get your God foresaken father this freaking instant, dammit!" I yell.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Joseph

I run to Cody and help her up, "are you alright?" I ask and Xavier helps her to the couch, Andrea walks out and he goes outside with her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Cody

I felt my water break, and I looked at Joseph, "Take a f**king guess! Get me to the hospital before I kill you now!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Joseph

I help her to the car and we get in, I drive to the hospital.

Andrea

We run up to his room and we start to kiss as we lay on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:22 pm

Cody

They rush me to delivery and preform an ultrasound. My heart sinks when she says triplets again. Joseph came in right as I started to cry. "It's triplets. I'm going to die!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:24 pm

Joseph

I get light headed and grab onto a chair, I sit down and try to calm down, "no you won't die." I tell her and try to comprehend that we are going to be raising three more kids.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Cody

"We can't even take car of ten kids!" I say and screech whenever a contraction comes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Joseph

"The kids will help." I say and let her hold my hand.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:05 pm

Cody

"I don't want to do this," I whine.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:08 pm

Joseph

"You have to." I tell her and the doctor comes in.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:10 pm

Cody

He tells me to push, and I do it without thinking. I let go of Joseph's hand, and held onto the railing on the side of the bed instead. I breathed calmly, and pushed again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Joseph

I encourage her and wipe the sweat off her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:15 pm

Cody

I silently mouthed words to keep me calm, and I peeked open an eye whenever I hear a cry. It's a baby boy, and I already started to think of names. I pushed again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:17 pm

Joseph

The nurse checks the baby boy and I kiss Cody on the cheek, "you're doing good." I tell her and keep my voice at a gentle tone, the doctor tells her to push again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Cody

I get off focus when they start to speak, and I screamed while I pushed. I punched Joseph in the shoulder," Silence!" I gripped the railing again, and pushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next