Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:17 am

Xavier

I get to the hospital and almost bump into mom, the ring falls out of my pocket and quickly pick it up and put it back in my pocket. "Are you guys leaving?" I ask mom and lean on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:27 am

Cody

"Yes. I really hate hospitals," I say and walk off again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:29 am

Xavier

"Why do you have an engagement ring?" Dad asks and looks me in the eyes, "um, I am going to um propose to um my girlfriend." I tell him nervously, "you're too young." He says, "I am eighteen." I tell him and we have a stare down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:37 am

Cody

"Joseph, get over here!" I say and hover my finger over the elevator button.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:39 am

Xavier

"Our son is going to purpose to someone!" Dad tells mom and my heart sinks, dad turns to me and looks at me. "Who is she?" He asks and I keep quiet for a moment, "j-just someone." I tell him.

Andrea

Neal walks in and sits on a chair, "yes?" I ask and take a sip of my orange juice, "do you like me?" He asks and I choke on my orange juice, "excuse me?" I say and he repeats himself, "um I don't know, I barely know you." I tell him and start eating a sandwich, "well, would you like to go out some time?" He asks and I shrug, "sure, what can it hurt?" I say and we laugh, he gets up and kisses me on the cheek making me blush. He walks out of the room and leaves the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Cody

I turn around, and smack Neal across the face. I knew he had done something by the look on his face. "Leave her alone, or I will personally be your worst nightmare," I say and jab him in his gut, causing him to drop to his knees. I turned on my heel, and stormed out.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Andrea

I see Neal and run out of my room, I kneel down next to him and help him up, "are you alright?" I ask and he nods his head, we walk back to my room and I sit back down on my bed, he sits down and watches TV.

Joseph

I follow Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Cody

"I'm going to kill him if he does anything to Andrea," I say and wait for Joseph to get in the car before driving away.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Joseph

I get in the car and we go home.

Andrea

I get let out of the hospital and Neal helps me with the twins, we go to his house. We hang out and talk as the twins sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Cody

I look at the time, and see that the children have already made an ate dinner. I went upstairs, changed into some pajamas, and went to sleep immediatly. My slumber we filled with nightmares about that frightening day with Neal.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Joseph

I lay down next to Cody and fall asleep.

Andrea

I laugh when Neal tickles me, he puts me on his shoulder and tickles me more, I laugh more and hit his back playfully so he'll stop. He sets me down and we soon go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Cody

I wake up in the morning, and fling myself out of bed with my already showing stomach. I called Andrea, and waited for her to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Andrea

I get out of the shower and dry off, I put on a tight but good looking spaghetti strapped shirt that is blue and jean shorts with a belt. I answer my phone and hold it between my shoulder and cheek as I tie my tennis shoes, "hello?" I say and Neal gets up and brushes his teeth in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:51 pm

Cody

"Get your a$$ home now!" I say in a stern and angry, but quiet, voice. I tapped my foot, and picked up my gun.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Andrea

"Why? I am just hanging out, I am safe, the twins are fine and I am having a nice time." I tell mom and finish tying my shoes, Neal walks out of the bathroom and puts on his clothes, I button his shirt for him and he kisses me on the forehead, I go make breakfast as I keep mom on the phone still.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:56 pm

Cody

"I will not have my daughter dating that monster of a man, especially my youngest. I'm coming over there," I say and hang up. I get changed in a pair of blue jeans, a white tank top, a leather jacket, and my leather ankle boots. I loaded my gun, and drove to Neal's house. I kicked in his door, walked to his room, and aimed the gun at him, "You have no authority to see my daughter, Neal. Not ever."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Andrea

I look at mom and stand right next to Neal, "I am seventeen, I have my own kids, I am happy and Neal and I love each other." I tell mom and keep calm, "if you shot him then you shot me too." I say and keep my ground right next to Neal.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:03 pm

Cody

I grab her by her arm, throw her out of the room, and lock all of the locks. I slapped Neal, "I should have killed you all those years back." The tattoo was visible even with the tank top on. I had the respect of the Mob now, and I was sure of it. I was already used to these kinds of situations, but I still hesitated at te trigger.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Neal

"I promise I won't hurt her, I love her and she loves me." I tell her and ignore the slap, "mommy, don't hurt him, please don't!" Andrea says and tries to get in, "Andrea, it's fine, go watch TV or something." I tell her and hear a loud sigh, she goes to the living room and watches TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:09 pm

Cody

"I know you Neal. I'm a medium like my sister, I can read people like books." I pushed the gun to his chest, "I don't want her seeing you. What I say goes."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:14 pm

Andrea

I get into the room and move the gun away from Neal, "leave me alone, I am not living with you anymore and I am not going to have you tell me what to do anymore." I tell mom and push her out the room and take her to the door, I set her outside and slam the door. I lock it and every door in the house, "dare to come in again and I will call the police, you have officially ruined our relationship as mother and daughter." I tell her through the window then close it shut and lock it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Cody

I smirked, she had no idea I knew every police in the world. I walked away as I twirled the gun on my finger.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Andrea

I finish making breakfast and Neal and I eat, I take care of the twins as I eat.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Cody

I walked into the house, and upstairs to Joseph, "We have seven kids now. Andrea decided to run off with Neal."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Joseph

My eyes bolt open and I lean up, "let her, she'll learn on her own, if she is such a big girl to run off with Neal." I tell her and lay back down, it is Saturday.

Andrea

I put the twins in their cribs and wash the dishes, Neal and I watch TV together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next