Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:23 am

Desiree

I go looking for Margaret because Danny left back home. I spot her and run up to her. "Hey what are you doing?" I ask and notice the authority patrol. "They must have notice what I done to them." I say to Margaret, queitly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:34 am

Margaret

"Sh." I say quietly to her, I crouch down and pull out my knife, my knife has a eerie red glow to it and fog swarming around it. I sneak up behind all five of the Authority, I stab one in the neck and kill him. The others turn around but before they can do anything, I have killed them all with my sword.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:37 am

Desiree

"Dude that was epic!" I say and walk up next to her. I summon my sword and it floats next to me. "Want to kick more authority butts?" I ask and hold my sword. "My brother works at the authority, I got some of his finger primts and i'm able to sneak in whenever." I tell her and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:46 am

Margaret

"Sure but don't tell anyone about my skills." I say and we go to the Authority hideout.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:49 am

Desiree

"I promise." I say and we arrive at the authority. "My brother is probably working today so keep low and don't grab attention or we'll be in trouble with the authority then i'll be in trouble by my brother, I promise not to cause any more trouble. Not working well." I say and smile. I put my hood on and get us inside. "Lets look for trouble." I whisper and look around beside Margaret.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:52 am

Margaret

I see some Authority and I smile, I bring out my knife, it glows red and has the fog circling around it. I walk up to both of them not caring if they see me, "Hi!" I say to them stab them both in the necks with one swift move, they both drop dead and I hide their bodies.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:56 am

Desiree

I roll my eyes and stuff my hand in my pockets. "When I say stay low, I mean stay low." I whisper to Margaret. "Don't start a conversation just murder, thats it." I say. I see a authority and smile. "Watch and learn." I say. I take my glove off and run up to him. I touch his chest and close my eyes. "Sudden death happens quickly." I whisper. He suddenly falls to the floor dead and I hide him. I put my glove on and smile at Margaret. "Death it happens." I say and giggle quietly. We continue to walk around.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:58 am

Margaret

Only if you knew, Desiree. I think to myself and we go look for more Authority to kill.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am

Desiree

I keep looking around until I see a camera. "Crap they have these every where." I say and look at the camera. I summon my sword. "I command you, my sword, to destroy all the cameras in the authority." I whisper. It does as told and goes destroying. I smile and continue to look.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:04 am

Margaret

I wonder off for a quick second, I summon my clothes. I put on leather skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt, a brown leather jacket and supple black leather boots that go to my knees. I put everything on then quickly go back to Desiree, I walk behind her with my knife drawn and look for Authority.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:06 am

Desiree

My sword comes back and I hold it in my hand. "Alright the cameras are broken so lets go crazy." I say. I start yelling and screaming. "You can do it too because no one can stop us now." I tell her and start walking again while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:10 am

Margaret

I summon a beautiful sword, it is like my knife but doesn't have the fog, it has the red eerie glow, ivy engraved in it and my name engraved in it. I go to a different room then Desiree, I put on a black cloak and start killing the Authority.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:13 am

Desiree

I make sure my hood is over my head and I walk into a room. My arm starts hurting again and I look at the scratch. I ignore when I see how it looks. I slide my hand across the sword and blood trickles down it. I am lift in the air. My eyes turn a grey color, my hair a jet black, my cloths change differently, and I land on the ground. I smile and stand up. "Lets play." I say. I go into different rooms and start killing the authoritys, forgetting to put my hood back on.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:19 am

Margaret

I finish killing the Authority and smile brightly, I dip my finger in their blood then lick off my finger, "yummy." I say and walk out of the room, I lean on the wall and wait for Desiree to finish.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:23 am

Desiree

I walk into a room full of computers. I knock two of the authoritys out then sit in the chair. I start typing and deleting things. I put a chip in and type in a few numbers. "Bingo." I say and smile. I take the chip out and put it back in my pocket. I shut the computer down then destroy it. I put my glove back on and kill the authority man. I laugh and walk out the room. I see Margaret and I run up to her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:30 am

Margaret

I see a Authority man and he runs up to me, he pulls a knife to my neck and I am unarmed. I grab him by the throat and punch him in the face until he dies. I turn to Desiree and smile, "ready to leave?" I ask
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:33 am

Desiree

"You annoy me." I say and make my sword dissapear. I turn to my human form. "I have no clue how to do any of that, my mom is even better then me." I tell her. "I hurt myself by many mutation's just to practice fighting better then you or anyone, will that ever happen?" I ask. I put my hood over my head and walked out the authority. "It never will." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:37 am

Margaret

"You are right, you'll never be as good as me because I am a War Goddess, it is in my blood to kill." I say and summon my sword. "It has taken me my whole to perfect this, no one can become as good as me." I say and go kill more Authority.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:41 am

Desiree

I become angry and I run off. I leave her and go where all the mutations are. "Everyone! Evryone! Is better then me!" I yell as I kill the mutations. "She is the war Godess, my mom is the daughter of the grim reaper, and what am I?" I say. "What am I!" I yell and slice a mutation. I start to cry as I kill more, wanting no one near me because when i'm angry its hard to calm me down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:43 am

Margaret

I go back to Silent's place, I look at Danny, "I need to tell you something." I say and take him outside.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:45 am

Danny

"What is it?" I ask.

Desiree

I finish killing the last mutation and drop my sword. "I command you, my sword, to vanish forever until I decide for you to come back." I say. The sword does as told and vanish. I take my gloves off and throw them on the ground. "Now no one can touch me unless thwy want to die." I say and touch where my herat is. I feel my body being drain. "Not even I can touch myself or i'll die." I say and move my hand.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:48 am

Margaret

I breath in then out, I look him in the eyes, "even before Hades made me into a Goddess, I was a Goddess, I am the Goddess of War." I say and get nervous. "I am sorry I never told you, I just didn't want anyone to know." I say
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:50 am

Danny

I smile and shrug. "Okay, i'm cool with it." I say.

Desiree

I put my gloves on and put my hair up. I put a hood over my head and walk down a path which isn't to Dead City. "I'm leaving, anyway they have a war Godess and i'm worthless." I say and continue to walk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:55 am

Margaret

"Hades knew about me being a Goddess so this Goddess form he gave me was temporary." I say and show him my Goddess form.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:59 am

Danny

"Okay." I say and smile. "Hey guys, have you seen Desiree and you look pretty Margaret." Silent say and smiles. "No but she was with Margaret." I say and look at her. "Where did Des go?" I ask.

Desiree

I had gone to Olympia and I came to where Zues lives. I walk inside and amile when I see him. "Two things my God, one I would love my Godess powers back as the Godess of Animals because I learn I will never be who I want to be and second I would love to live with you." I say and he smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next