Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Margaret

A nurse says that I can leave and I get dressed then we all walk out of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:07 pm

Danny

"Were staying with Silent." I say and continue to walk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Margaret

I nod my head and smile, we get back to Silent's place. "What about um Thedy?" I ask and look at Danny, I sit on the couch with Edwin in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Miracle

"I don't want to be separate from you, Cheveyo," I say and sniffle a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Danny

"Don't worry about her, right now." I say and sit next to her. Silent walks in and smile. "Where's Desiree?" I ask. "Still at Dead City, she was acting weird but she told me she'll be back soon." She say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Margaret

I lay Edwin and Estella in their cribs then sit back down next to Danny, my cell phone rings and I see Brandon calling me, I sigh and pick up. "I know where you are, Margaret." He says, my heart sinks and my palms sweat. "How?" I ask and the other line goes dead.

Cheveyo

I kiss her on the cheek and rub her back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Miracle

"Cheveyo, I saw you proposing to me in the Fate Ball. I didn't mean to see it, but my answer is yes," I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Desiree

I lay on the floor and stare at the ceiling. My arm is still hurting and I didn't feel like going to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Margaret

I hang up and lay my head on Danny's lap, I watch the news on the TV as I think about the call I got from Brandon.

Cheveyo

I kiss her on the lips and smile, "I love you, Miracle." I say and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Miracle

"I love you, too, Cheveyo," I say and kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Desiree

I start to cry because my arm hurts so badly but I manage to get up. I sat on the desk and listen to my music.

Danny

"I'm going to bed." Silents says and leaves out the room. "Night." I say and continue to watch television.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Margaret

I fall asleep and sleep softly.

Cheveyo

"Let's go home." I say and we walk home.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Danny

I fall asleep too on the couch.

Desiree

I tried to move but I couldn't. "Its not like anyone is going to miss me." I say and lay on the floor. "Whatever." I mutter and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Margaret

I wake up in the morning to Desmund crying, I yawn and go take care him then the twins.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Miracle

The portal opened, and we walked through. I held his hand in mine, "Cheveyo, can you propose to me correctly?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Desiree

I got up and grabbed my backpack. I put it on my shoulder and left back home. I walked inside to hear a bahy cry but I ignored it. I saw Danny and smiled. "Hey Danny!" I say. "Hey Des." He say. I hugged him and sat next to him, we started talking.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:50 pm

Cheveyo

I nod my head and get down on one knee, I look her in the eyes and gently hold one of her hands. "I love you Miracle and I want to be with you for the rest of my life, I will you marry me?" I ask and take out the silver banded ring with a blue diamond on it.

Margaret

I take care of Desmund then play with the twins.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Desiree

I smile and continue to talk to Danny until my arm started hurting again. "Um do you want to hang at the hospital with me?" I ask. He nodded and I stood up. "Margaret want to hang at the hospital?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Miracle

I stared at the ring, totally shocked and amazed by it's beauty. I smiled, and nodded my head rapidly, "Of course." I held put my left hand for him to put the ring on.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Margaret

"Sure." I say and all the kids fall back asleep, I smile and we leave to the hospital.

Cheveyo

I put the ring on her ring finger then stand up, I kiss her gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:03 am

Desiree

"Welcome to my hideout." I say and smile. I open the door to the office in the hospital and see Dylan and Candy. "Uh guys this is my friend Margaret, and my mom's brother's son, Danny." I say and smile. They nod and continue to talk. I roll my eyes and lead them to the roof. I put my bag down and turn on my music player. I stand on the edge of the roof and walk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:09 am

Margaret

I go into on the hospital rooms and look around.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:10 am

Desiree

After walking on the edge of the roof, Danny and I sit on the edge and talk.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:15 am

Miracle

I wrapped my arms around him, and then kissed him passionately on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ECT SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:21 am

Margaret

I see a group of Authority patrol and I smile, I have skill and it is killing, no one knows because I have never spoken about it before.

Cheveyo

I press her gently on a tree and kiss her on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next