Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Margaret

I get up off the floor and sit on the couch, I tell Desiree what happened to Danny and I.

Nightingale

I sigh and go through the double doors to the school. "Another day in hell!" I say loudly and go to my locker.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Desiree

"Sorry about all of that." I say and sit on the couch. "They have to stop though." I tell her.

Samantha

I walk into school and over to my locker. I open the door and put my books inside.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Margaret

"Yup." I say and watch TV, "I hate the Mid Wests, there is no TV." I say and laugh.

Nightingale

A teacher walks up to me, she looks at my outfit. I am wearing a very short skirt, a crop top, heels, I have my belly button pierced, my nose, my eyebrow and lip. I have my leather jacket on and fingerless gloves. "Yes?" I ask and lean on the locker, she starts lecturing me about my outfit which I just ignore.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Desiree

"Glad I live here." I say and watch television.

Samantha

"Hey Sammy!" My twin brother, Samuel, shouted. I turn around and smiled at him. "I was going to walk you to school like always, what happen?" He ask. "I got here early so I could sign up for Drama, music, Dance, cheerleading, and book club." I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Margaret

I go take care of the twins and Desmund.

Nightingale

The teacher finally stops leacturing me and I get my things from my locker. I go to class, I pass the twins here at the school, Sam and Sammy, I continue to walk to class.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:43 pm

Samantha

Sam and I went to class together. We never seperate, we do everthing together. I sat in the chair next to him and started writing in my notebook.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:48 pm

Nightingale

I listen to music on my phone while the teacher talks. My sister Faith gets a seat next to the prep girls, they pick on her silently and Faith tries to ignore them.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:52 pm

Samantha

I put my pencil down and look at the picture I created. I smile and start writing Drama all over my book then my other clubs I joined. I put the pencil down and lay my head on the desk while I listen to the teacher talk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:58 pm

Nightingale

After class I walk to my locker, I hear a fight going on and I walk over. I see Faith and a Jock beating her, I get angry and I push through the crowd. "Hey, she is a women, at least have respect!" I yell and push him off of her. "Aw look, the tramp came to help her little sister!" He says and I cross my arms. "I am not a tramp." I say and smack him across the face.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:58 pm

Marcy

I gave Michael a cup of tea and sat down next to Jason on the couch. I smiled at him, "So, big brother, how'd you find out our address?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Michael

"I did a little bit of investgating." I say and take a sip of the tea.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Samantha

I put my drawing book in my backpack and I go to the music room. Samuel meets me there and we go in for our club.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Nightingale

I take Faith to the nurses offcice and she gets some stitches from where the Jock punched open her lip.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:09 pm

Samantha

After music, I left to lunch with Sam.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Nightingale

Faith and I sneak out of school after she goes to the nurses, we go home.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Samantha

I sit at the table with Sam and we eat lunch together. After Lunch then we leave to the clubs we had join.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Nightingale

We get home and I go over to my boyfriends house. I get there and we go to his room, we start talking.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Samantha

Samuel and I leave school after it ends. "I'll be home later, Sam." I say and run to my boyfrineds house. I go inside and we watch a movie together.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Nightingale

My boyfriend Hunter and I start to play xbox, we laugh and talk as we play which quickly escalates to us kissing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Samantha

My boyfriend laid me on the couch and started kissing me on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Nightingale

Hunter takes off my clothes and we continue to kiss.

{Time Skip}
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Samantha

Dustin kisses me more as he takes off my shirt.

{Time Skip!}
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Nightingale

I get up on my clothes so does Hunter, I leave after we kiss goodbye. I get home and I start to feel sick, I run to the bathroom and puke.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Samantha

"Bye!" I say to Dustin afte rI put my cloths on. I run out his house and go back home. I go to my room and sit at my desk. I begin to write my homework until I feel sick. I try to ignore the feeling but couldn't. I rush to the bathroom in my room and start puking in the toilet.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Nightingale

I know I am pregnant, so I call Hunter and tell him. He is a little shocked but he will help me, we hang up and I go tell my mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next