Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:01 am

Margaret

"Thank you and I don't know where she went." I say, my voice is hallow and sharp making it almost eerie to listen to now.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:04 am

Silent

"Please tell me you didn't upset her?" I ask.

Desiree

I stood in front of the mirror and smiled. "Thank you Zues." I say and he leaves the room. I sit on the chair and begin to cry but make sure not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:14 am

Margaret

"If I did upset her I didn't mean to but she just left, she said nothing." I say and lean on the wall.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:18 am

Silent

"Okay, thanks." I say and walk inside.

Desiree

I decide to not live in Olympia. I get back to the gang camp and walk home. I see Danny and smile. I walk inside and sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:21 am

Margaret

I stay in my Goddess form for a while, I sit on the chair in the living room, I smile at Desiree, "Hi!" I say
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:23 am

Desiree

I had cool down for a while and I took off my glove. I bring my hand to my neck but I quickly put it down. "Hi." I say and smile. I put the glove back on and lay across the couch. "Sorry about earlier." I say and watch the television upside down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:27 am

Margaret

"It's fine." I say and Desmund tugs on my dress. "you sound funny mommy." He says and I pick him up, I giggle and he laughs when I giggle because my voice is different when I am in my Goddess form. "That's because I am special." I say and aw's when I say I am special, "I have a spwecial mommy!" He says and claps his tiny hands, I laugh a little at how he says special.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:28 am

Desiree

"How cute." I say and look at Desmund. "I love the name you picked out for him." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:30 am

Margaret

"Thank you." I say and bounce him on my leg, he laughs and smiles brightly as I bounce him, "he is so full of life." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:32 am

Desiree

"Us kids and babies are always full of life but not grown ups." I say and lay back down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:34 am

Margaret

I laugh a little and Desmund toddles off to go play with his toys, I sit on Danny's lap, "do you want to go somewhere with me, Danny?" I whisper in his ear and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:37 am

Desiree

"Its true." I say and Danny hits me. "Boy! You better keep your hands to yourself or you'll die, i'm serious." I say and lean up from the couch. I walk out the house and look for trouble.

Danny

"Sure." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:39 am

Margaret

I smile and get up, I gently take his hand and lead him to a calm spot in the Wastes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:42 am

Danny

I let her lead me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:44 am

Margaret

I stop when we get to a large stream with a waterfall, green fresh grass everywhere, the water is clean and there are rose bushes everywhere. I sit on the ground, I smile at Danny and watch the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:47 am

Danny

I sit beside Margaret and smile as I look around.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:49 am

Margaret

I kiss Danny on the lips and smile at him when I pull away, "I love you." I say
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:50 am

Danny

I smile and say, "I love you too." I kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:51 am

Margaret

I sit on his lap as we kiss and wrap my legs around his waist, we kiss passionately.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:53 am

Danny

I lay her on the ground and kiss her more.

Avalon

I sit in the living room and watch television.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:56 am

Margaret

My heart pounds heavily and butterflies fill my stomach, it is the best feeling in the world. I kiss him more and take off his shirt then mine.

Brett

"I am so glad that we are out of High School!" I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:00 am

Danny

I smile and kiss her more.

{Time Skip!}

Avalon

"Defiantly!" I say and smile. I hear the doorbell and I jump up. "Sadi must be over to give me something, i'll be right back." I say and walk to the door. I close it behind me and she hands me the medicine. "I'll give you another bottle next week." She tell me and left. I smile and walk back inside. I put the medicine in my cabinet in the bathroom and go back into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:07 am

Margaret

As I sleep I have quite a interesting dream. Danny and I are both in a snowy world, alone, we have a cabin and we are older. I am twenty in my dream and he is around thirty eight. I wake up after I have the dream but don't get up, I am laying on top of Danny and my head is on his chest, I smile as I watch him sleep. He makes my blood flow with happiness and makes me tingle with happiness, it is almost like I am coming to life when I am around him. I think to myself and fall back asleep.

Brett

I watch TV and look at Avalon, "have you ever thought about having children?" I ask and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:09 am

Danny

I continue to sleep as I dream. I smile in my sleep.

Avalon

"Not really, why?" I ask and look at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:11 am

Brett

"Just curious." I say and go back to watching TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next