Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Antonio

"Yeah, she was a little angel." I say and smile. "I won't leave her alone again, I promise, I am just not use to taking care of a child yet." I say

Margaret

I get up and I get a lump in my throat, I run to the bathroom and vomit.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Chloe

"Okay." I say and put my make up on. "My aunt got me a apartment and i'm moving into it today." I told him and woke up Alex. "Alex you have to get up, were moving today." I told her. She nodded and got out of the bed. I put her cloths on then did her hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Antonio

I nod my head and watch her do Alex's hair. My phone rings and I answer it, "hey." I say to Margaret and I hear her crying. "I-I am pregnant!" She says and cries harshly, "oh." I say and stand blankly not knowing what to say or do.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Chloe

I take the phone from him. "Margaret what's wrong?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Margaret

"I am pregnant." I say and cry more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Chloe

"Okay meet me at my apartment." I say. I give her the adress and everything she needed then gave the phone back to Antonio. "Nicely done Antonio. I hope your happy." I say and pick up Alex. "You can come see Alex any time but your probably to busy getting girls pregnant." I say. I grab my suitcase and Alex's bag then leave to the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Antonio

I go back to my bunk room and get dressed in a flying suit, I go to my jet and get in. I take off and fly around, trying to clear my mind.

Margaret

I get to her apartment and wait for her as I sit in Eric's Jeep, he let me barrow it so I didn't have to walk.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Chloe

I get to my apartment and see Margaret. I smile a little and walk over to the jeep. "Hey come inside." I say and walk over to my door. I walk inside and sit Alex on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Margaret

I get out and put on my leather jacket. I walk inside her apartment, I sit on one of the chairs. "I don't how I am going to tell my parents." I say and try to stop crying.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Chloe

I sit on the couch beside Alex. "Don't cry, i'll help you tell your parents." I say. Alex gets up and goes color in her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Margaret

I nod my head and wipe away my tears, "thank you." I say and hug her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Chloe

"No problem, that's what best friends are for." I say and smile. "So about your dude friends, any of them single?" I ask and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Margaret

"Eric and Mick." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Chloe

"They both are cute." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Margaret

"Eric is the best, he would treat you like a queen and Alex like a princess, protect you guys, love you both and give you guys anything." I say and smile, my phone rings and I look at who is calling. I sigh and answer it, "I told you that we are not dating anymore." I say to Brandon. "Come on baby, I know you still love me." He says. "No, I hate you." I say.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Chloe

I roll my eyes and take the phone. "Dude when someone says that don't want to be with you then that means leave them alone." I say and hang up. I hand her the phone back. "Your ex boyfriend, right?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:29 pm

Margaret

"Yup, his name is Brandon." I say and my phone rings again, I send it to voice mail.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:32 pm

Chloe

"You have a crazy ex boyfriend." I say. "So awesome party last night but I had to leave." I tell her and lay on my couch. "My heart started hurting." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Margaret

"Yeah it was fun." I say and mess with my hair, something I use to do when I was little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Chloe

"So I totally will hang with you and your friends again because their cool." I say and smile. "So you want to go tell your parents?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Margaret

"Yeah, I guess." I say quietly and put on my leather jacket, I walk out of her apartment then to the Jeep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:41 pm

Chloe

I put a jacket on Alex and put her kitty hat on her head. I put her car seat in the jeep and buckle her up. I put my jacket on and get in the jeep. "Everything is going to be fine, i'm going to be here for you." I say and put the seat belt on.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Margaret

I nod my head and drive to my parents home. We get there and we walk inside.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Chloe

I unbuckle Alex and put her on the ground. I hold her hand while I go inside the house with Margaret.

Danny

I sit on the couch and watch television.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:48 pm

Margaret

I see daddy but not mom, I walk into the living room and look at daddy. "Hi, daddy." I say and nervously cross my arms showing a little bit of a bump on my stomach but you really can't see it without staring at it for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next