Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:16 am

Margaret

"Well, your looking like a real b!tch, he deserves to know his daughter." I say to Chloe and Antonio looks like he wants to cry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:23 am

Chloe

"He deserves to know nothing about Alex." I say and turn to them both. "Alex is the only person I really love because it was a mistake to love someone else who got me pregnant." I told them. "Have fun with your little girlfriend." I say and pick up Alex. I continue to walk but a little faster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:27 am

Margaret

"Why the hell can't he know his daughter, just because you might not like him doesn't mean that he can't have a good relationship with his daughter, you have to let them chose if they want to have a relationship, you just can't pick something like that." I say to her and Antonio leans on the wall, he lets tears go down his face but makes sure that no one sees them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:38 am

Chloe

I stop walking and turn around. "I never said I didn't like him!" I yelled. I felt my eyes water and I begin to cry. "I loved him more then anything in this world but he never loved me!" I yelled. "I'm getting tired of people like you who says i'm doing wrong, that i'm a freaking b!tch! Do you know how many times I hear that from people, that's why i'm here in the bootcamp!" I yelled. "I give Alex everthing and anything she wants because I want her to at least feel lovr unlike me. I'm never going to be loved but only Alex who loves me." I say and this time i'm crying. I pick Alex back up and begin to leave. "What do you have to say about that?" I ask and left to the woods before they could say anything else to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:41 am

Margaret

"Nothing." I whisper and walk over to Antonio, "can you take me home?" I ask and he nods his head, "where do you live?" He asks and I tell him, we go to his car and he drives me home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:45 am

Chloe

"I can't do this anymore." I say and try to stop crying. I sit on the ground with Alex and we eat our lunch. I begin to cry again and I felt stupid. I waited to Alex is finish eating then we left back to the bunk room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:48 am

Margaret

Antonio pulls up in front of my house and I smile, "thank you." I say and kiss his cheek, "your welcome, I will call you tonight." He says and leaves, I walk inside and mom and dad are sitting on the couch. I go to the kitchen then grab a coke from the fridge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:50 am

Chloe

I sit on the steps in front of the bunk room. I watch Alex run around and I smile a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:52 am

Margaret

I sit on the kitchen counter, I light a cigarette and drink my coke, I know mom or dad will smell the cigarette smoke but I don't care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:55 am

Chloe

"She does look like him and I'm so stupid not to see that I couldn't hide her forever." I say. I felt tears go down my cheek and I begin to cry again. I made sure Alex wasn't looking when I roll my sleeve up. I looked at the burns on my wrist and cried even more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:59 am

Margaret

I walk out of the kitchen with my cigarette in my mouth and coke in hand, "hey mom, hey dad." I say and sit on the recliner, my mom does a double take and gets a little mad. "What are you doing here?" Mom asks. "A lot of reasons why I am back." I say and take a drag off my cigarette then flick a ash into the ash tray on my lap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:02 am

Chloe

"Hey Alex come here." I say. Alex runs over and I pick her up. "Yes mommy?" She say. I walked into the bunk cabin and sit her on the bed. "I'll be right back." I say. I walked into the bathroom and turn the water on. I put my arm under the hot water and let it burn me.

Danny

"What are the reason?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:04 am

Margaret

I tell them everything that happened, even that I had sex with Antonio. I smoke my cigarette then flick another ash into the ash tray.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:09 am

Chloe

I finish burning myself and I put a bandage around my arm. I covered the bandage with my sleeve and walk out the bathroom. "Where daddy?" Alex ask. "I don't know but lets play." I say and sit on the floor. We start palying barbie dolls.

Danny

I got up calmly and put my jacket on. "I'll be back later." I say and walked out the house. I walked down the street.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:11 am

Margaret

I get up and walk out the door with dad, "shame, I thought that you want to stay so you could see your little girl move out into a Frat House." I say and walk next to him.

Antonio

I get back to the base and I go to my bunk room, I think as I lay on my bunk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:16 am

Chloe

I lay on my bunk bed and close my eyes, forgetting Alex is here. She got up from the floor and walked out the door. She walked to another cabin and push the door which was already open then walked inside.

Danny

"I'm not happy with you." I say. "Go back and leave me alone." I say and run out of her sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:19 am

Margaret

I roll my eyes and Eric my friend pulls up in his Jeep, "what's a little lady like you do'in out here all alone?" He asks and we laugh. "You just sounded like a real creep." I say and he nods his head. "At least you admit it." I say put on my buckle. He drives back to his Frat house.

Antonio

I see Alex walk in and I smile a little, "what are you doing here, Alex?" I ask and sit up from my bunk bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:22 am

Chloe

"Daddy!" She say and clapped. "Play with me?" She ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:26 am

Antonio

I smile and nod my head, "do you like drawing or coloring?" I ask and take out my case of paper, crayons and colored pencils.

Margaret

We get to his place and we go inside, I sit on the couch and talk to my friends, Matt, Mick, Tyler and Ben. They all live in the Frat house with Eric.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:41 am

-Nicole-
I had a free day today. A few nights ago, I had a party. It was LEGENDARY. Almost everyone slept with someone else, and everyone was drunk! I heard a lot of people liked it and thought it was wild. One step closer to getting more friends and having the best college experience ever. I wasn't popular enough to have the sorority or fraternity members come, plus I was too afraid of being turned down. I started to take a walk around campus in a t-shirt and daisy dukes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:17 pm

Alex

"Coloring." I say and giggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:56 pm

Antonio

I smile and set the things, we start to color.

Margaret

I sit on the recliner as I talk to my friends, we start planning a Frat party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Chloe

I wake up to find Alex gone. "Dang it." I say. I hop off the bed and start looking for her. I call Margaret so Ican apologize about earlier while I look for Alex.

Alex

I finish my picture and run out the room. I giggle and clap my hands as I run around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:04 pm

Antonio

"Do you want to go in a plane, Alex?" I ask and pick her up and smile.

Margaret

I answer my month, "yes?" I ask and watch TV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Alex

"Yes." I say and smile.

Chloe

"I'm so sorry about earlier, I decided to let Alex and Antonio have a relationship. I'm really sorry though for yelling and being stupid." I say and stop when I see Alex. "Are we still friends?" I ask. I walk back to my cabin after I saw Alex is fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Writing :: RPGs :: Archives-
Jump to: