Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:02 pm

Alex

"I just want to see people die, Its funny to watch them die." I say and laugh.

Chloe

I don't dance or anything because I kinda get shy around people I don't know. I mess with my cellphone and think about Alex. I text my aunt and watch everyone dance and have good time.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:04 pm

Antonio

"Your like me then." I say and laugh.

Margaret

Eric goes up to Chloe and smiles a little, "do you want to go dance with me or we could go out and just on the porch?" Eric asks Chloe
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Alex

I laugh some more and then continue to build the snad castle. We finish and I look at the water. "Can we go in the water?" I ask.

Chloe

"Sure, dancing sounds fine." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Antonio

"How about tomorrow since it is dark out." I say and smile.

Margaret

Eric smiles and they go dance.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Alex

I get a little upset and I cross my arms. "I want to swim, now." I say and stomp my foot.

Chloe

I smile as I dance with Eric and it feels good to be away from everything.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:15 pm

Antonio

"Nope, too dark out and cold, you'll get sick and we can't have that." I say and stand up, I pick her up off the ground then walk back to my bunk room with her in my arms.

Margaret

Matt and I dance, then we stop, I go get something to drink.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Alex

"I don't want to get sick so okay." I say.

Chloe

I stop dancinf with Eric and walk over to Margaret. "Awesome party." I say to her and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:22 pm

Antonio

I smile a little and go to my bunk, "it is late, we should go to bed." I say and set her on my bunk which is the bottom one.

Margaret

"It is." I say and smile, I drink a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:26 pm

Alex

"I'm not tired and my bag is in mommy's room." I say and hop out of bed. I run out the cabin and to mommy's then I come back with my bag.

Chloe

I see her drink and I feel my heart rush a little. "This party is getting serious." I say after I look at rhe drinks.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Antonio

I change into my Pj's and I watch TV, "do you want to color more?" I ask and smile.

Margaret

"It is a college Toga Party, what do you think it was." I say and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Alex

"No but let's play hide and seek." I say and smile. "You count and I'll hide." I say. I run out the cabin and hide somewhere no one can find me.

Chloe

"I have no clue what I was thinking." I say and laugh a little. "I'm not allowed to really drink." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Antonio

I count to ten then I go look for her.

Margaret

"Why not?" I ask and sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:47 pm

Alex

I giggle and run into the woods. I hide behind one of the trees and try to stay quiet.

Chloe

Everyone knew the reason why I couldn't drink but she doesn't so i'll be fine. "I actually can drink but I prefer not too." I say and pick up the drink. I take a sip and then I start drinking itm
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:50 pm

Antonio

I look for her in the woods.

Margaret

I smile and drink some Vodka.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Alex

I run around the tree until I fell. I didn't cry but I did hurt my knee. I got up and started running around the tree again.

Chloe

My heart started rushing but I ignored it. I felt alittle dizzy but I ignored that too. I sat on the couch beside Margaret and drink some more.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:59 pm

Antonio

I see Alex and I grab her, "I got you!" I say and tickle her tummy. I walk back to the bunk house with her . We get back and I call Margaret.

Margaret

I answer my phone when I see Antonio calling, we start talking.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Alex

I get in the bed and lay down because i'm really tired.

Chloe

I laugh a little because i'm drunk. I continuen to ignore my heart until it starts hurting.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:05 pm

Margaret

Antonio comes over and we start to drink together, "I can hold my liquor." He says and I laugh a little. We start kissing and go to my room which is the in the basement of the Frat house.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Chloe

"Wait if he is here then he left Alex, alone." I say, quietly. I become a little angry which makes my heart beat even faster. I continue to feel dizzy and I feel weak. "I shouldn't have drank." I say to myself. I got up and walked out the house.

Alex

I crawl out of bed and run to mommy's cabin. I get on the bottom bunk and hold on to my stuff rabbit. I try to go to sleep and ignore the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Margaret

He presses me on my bed and we continue to kiss, he takes off my shirt.

{Time Skip}
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Chloe

I get back to the bootcamp and run into my room. I see Alex is safe and I walk over to her. "Hey Alex, are you okay?" I ask. She nodded and I hold her in my arms. "I'm scared of the dark, mommy." She say. "I know but i'm here and everything is going to be fine." I told her and rocked her to sleep. I put her in the bed and laid next to her. "I am not letting him near her again because he is to busy to help with Alex." I say to myself and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Antonio

I get up in the morning and I go back to the base, I walk in Chloe's bunk room to see Alex sleeping with her. I sit on a bunk and watch them sleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:26 pm

Chloe

I open my eyes when I feel someone watching us. I look to see Antonio and I felt happy it wasn't no creep. I lean up in the bed and saw Alex still asleep. "I had to leave the party early because you left Alex alone at the cabin. She has fear of darkness." I told him and let my hair down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Antonio

"I didn't leave her alone, I left her with my friend, he was suppose to watch her." I say and watch Alex sleep, I smile a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Chloe

"You left her with your friend? Awesome." I say, sarcastically. I got up and put my cloths on then brush my hair. "He didn't do a good job of watching her." I say. "Was she good?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next