Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Joseph

I smile and turn around, I press her gently on the bed. "One time Tug got hit in the butt with a dart, I had to pull it out for him." I say and laugh, I kiss her on the lips after I finish laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Cody

I giggled and kissed him back.

[I'm gonna go for a bike ride with my sister. I'll be back in a little bit!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Joseph

I kiss her neck and gently run my hand up her thigh.

{Alright!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Cody

I get butterflies, and I wrap my arms around his neck.

[Okay! Now I'm leaving to camp! I'll be gone the ENTIRE WEEKEND. Lord help. and Hah! it's a church camp. Lol.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Joseph

I take off her shirt and kiss her on the chest.

{That stinks. I hope you have fun or at least try to! lol}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:35 pm

Cody

I giggled, "You know, Joseph. We should be sleeping right now."

[I am back! One funny thing that happened today whenever me and a friend of mine were hiking the Bluff (a giant cliff) and got to the top, I was being stupid and hit my head on a tree branch. Then we all just started to through rocks off the cliff.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Joseph

"Sleeping isn't fun." I say and kiss her more.

{Welcome back! That does sound quite interesting. I slept all weekend, I am as boring as it gets. lol}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Cody

I kissed him back, and held his neck as we kissed.

[Yeah, I forgot to pack pajamas for the trip, so I had to borrow some from my friend.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Joseph

I get off of her when I hear a knock at the door, I get up and walk over to the door. I open it and see Tug, "yeah?" I ask and he drags me out of the room. He breaks down crying in the hall way and I hold him, "what's the matter you big baby?" I ask and pat him on the back, "Clarisse is in the hospital." He says and my eyes water. "Why?" I ask and he tells me that Johnny beat her so bad that it put her in a coma.

{That's always fun. I don't prefer church camps, it is like my own personal hell for me.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Cody

I walked out of the room and saw Tug crying, and Joseph on the brink of tears. "What's wrong?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Joseph

"Clarisse is in a coma." I say and hold back tears, Tug goes to his room and closes the door.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Cody

Anger boils within me, "Is it because of Johnny?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Joseph

"Yeah." I say and Tug comes out with his gun, "no, your no going to kill him." I say to him. "Why not?" He asks. "Because it will solve nothing and break Clarisse's heart." I say, I take the gun from him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Cody

I stood by Tug, "Why shouldn't we kill him? He deserves it, and Clarisse needs to realize that he's worthless and doesn't deserve any compassion." I crossed my arms, and stared at Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Joseph

"Like I said, it solves nothing and it will break Clarisse's heart." I say and cross my arms.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Cody

"If you haven't noticed, Clarisse is in a coma and will have no idea what happened. Johnny's a jerk and is probably on a lot of people's death list." I gave him a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Joseph

"Well, what are we going to tell her when she wakes up?" I ask and give her a fake smile back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:46 pm

Cody

"That someone else killed him. You obviously have never lied in your life." I popped my knuckles, and went back to frowning.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Joseph

"Fine, go kill him, I am not taking part in this." I say and throw the gun at Tug, he quickly catches it and I grab my jacket, I walk out of the house.

Clarisse

I wake up and look around me, I see Johnny sitting by my side and I smile. "Your alright, you didn't get hurt." I whisper and cough a little. He nods his head and kisses me on the cheek, "your brother told Joseph what happened and how we got in a car accident." He says and I slowly nod my head.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:57 pm

Cody

Tug and I barge into Johnny's house, and I scowl at him. "You know, Johnny, I am getting tired of showing up to your house because your sorry a$$ keeps hurting Clarisse." I held him off of the ground by his neck, "Have you got any sanity in that corrupted mind of yours?
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Johnny

"What do you mean?" I ask and try to get out of her grasp. "Clarisse and I got into a car accident yesterday and it put her in a coma, I promise, I have changed." I say and look her in the eyes. "We are going to couple counseling, I quit beating her and I am cleaning up my actions." I say
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Cody

"Bull cr@p." I start to tighten my grasp.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Johnny

"N-no it's not." I say and gasp for air. I reach over to the kitchen counter and grab the couple counseling papers Clarisse and I had to sign. "Here, look at this." I say and shakily show her the paper and gasp for air again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Cody

I let him drop to the ground and my face softens as I scan over the papers. I sighed, "Tug, what exactly did you tell Joseph whenever you came over?" I stared at him with my eriee, golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Johnny

"That Johnny put Clarisse in a coma he beat her so bad." Tug says and I get up off the floor. "Your such a a$$hole, every time Clarisse is gone you try to kill me." I say and look him in the eyes. "I do not!" He says. "Yeah you do, your jealous because you love Clarisse and more then your suppose to." I say and rub my neck trying to ease the pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next