Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Cody

The rest of the men walk inside. I closed the door, and walked into the kitchen. "I'll make you guys some coffee, if you want some." I smiled a little, and got out two mugs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:50 pm

Joseph

We start talking about the favor he wants me to do, which is going to go kill someone high up in the Saints group.

Murk walks downstairs and her eyes light up like a Christmas tree when she sees a younger man sitting on the couch, he is about twenty eight, has black hair, lush green eyes and nice tan skin. Murk walks into the kitchen and eats some grapes as she sometimes glances at him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Cody

I nudge Murk with my elbow, noticing her stare. I give the men the cups of coffee, then walk back to her. "So, which one are you staring at?" I whisper to her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Joseph

"That one, his name is Shawn." Murk whispers and blushes when she says his name. "He is one with the green eyes, tan skin and black hair." She whispers
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:58 pm

Cody

"Ah." I smiled a little more. One of them looks over at me while sipping the coffee. "Is it okay?" I asked. He nodded his head, then turned away. "Jesus, what's with people looking at me today?" I whisper to Murk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:02 pm

Murk

"There not use to women joining the Mob." I say and make sure they hear it, "yes we are." Shawn says and I roll my eyes. "Okay, I will believe that, for now." I say and take sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Cody

"You know, I would have thought that they would of had a long, drawn out talk with me." I smiled a little, and ate a grape.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Murk

"Nah, they don't do that." I say and laugh a little. "Wait, so you all don't get the talk?" Shawn asks, "no, probably because were smart." I say and he glares at me. "Cute glare." I say to him and eat a grape.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Cody

"I don't know why, but I want to get the talk. It makes me feel," I thought for a moment, "it makes me feel like I'm treated fairly with the guys."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Murk

"They treat you like this because they can't trust you, it took me months for them to trust me." I say and eat a grape. Shawn sits with us and looks at me, "yes, what do you want, stupid?" I ask and he smiles. "Nothing." He says and eats a grape.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Cody

I rubbed my burning forehead. "Ugh, I think I got sick or something." It turned into a headache. "Nope."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Murk

Shawn looks me directly in the eyes and I get up, I grab his throat and pin him to the wall, "don't look me in the eyes, I hate that." I say and let him go then sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Cody

I looked at Murk, "Jeeze, lesson learned: don't fu*k with Murk." I laughed a little, then ate another grape.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Murk

I don't laugh but I continue to eat grapes and stare down Shawn, he doesn't look at me but keeps his eyes on the table.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:12 am

Cody

"What's taking them so long? I don't mean to be impatient or anything." I shrugged, then walked upstairs. I got back on my laptop, and continued to look at pictures.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Joesph

We go back inside and the men leave, I go up to Cody and I's room. "He wants me to kill someone high up." I say to her and take off my shoes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Cody

"Oh, sounds fun." I shut down the laptop, then smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Joseph

I look at her and I know that smile, "you want to help me, don't you?" I ask and take off my suit jacket then hang it on the bed post.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Cody

"It would be nice to actually do something for once. As I said before, I hate paperwork." I laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Joseph

I grab my phone off my desk and call the man from earlier, he answers. "Yes?" He asks. "Can my wife help me with this job?" I ask and sit on the bed. "She is skilled enough and in the Mob?" He asks. "Yes." I say and hear a little bit of a sigh. "Yes, if either of you screw this up then I will send my foot up your twos a$$es." He says and hangs up, "you can help but if we screw this up we will have a problem on our hands." I say to Cody and set my phone back on my desk.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Cody

I smiled braoder, "Okay. Explain to me what we're going to do."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:43 pm

Joseph

"We are going to go kill a man in the Saints, he is very high up and is usually guarded by some of his people." I say and sit back on the bed. "We have to get into his mansion at night and kill him, simple." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:47 pm

Cody

"I know how to pick locks, knock people out, basically everything. This is a very simple task." I wrapped my arms around him, "Thank you for getting him to let me work with you."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Joseph

"Just don't get shot if we get caught and have to run." I say and laugh a little, I kiss her cheek. "Murk screwed up once with a job like this and almost got herself killed, she got shot in the thigh." I say and Murk peeks her head. "It is very true, I still have the lovely scar and the knife marks from when I got cut." She says and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Cody

"I promise I won't. Besides, it's probably not going to slow us down if I do end up getting shot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next