Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Cody

I laughed, and pulled into the parking lot. We got out and I locked the doors.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Joseph

We all walk into IHop and we are seated.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Cody

I ask for coffee as my drink and the waitress waits for Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Joseph

"Black coffee." I say and she writes down my order then everyone else's then goes get our drinks. "What were you doing in the back room at church,Tug?" I ask and Mindy giggles. "Nothing." He says and I laugh. "Nothing, a young girl, no lights in the back room and you think that I am going to believe that?" I ask and he rolls his eyes at me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:59 am

Cody

I giggled, and smiled at Joseph, "Don't question the man, Joey." I turned his head to mine and kissed him. I pulled away, "Now that is how our say should have started."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:02 am

Joseph

I laugh a little and kiss her back, Scarlett giggles when I kiss Cody. Our drinks come and we are asked what we want, "country fried steak with mash potatoes." I say and he writes it down then everyone else orders, he waits for Cody to order.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:05 am

Cody

"I'll have a short stack of pancakes with bacon." She takes the order of everyone else, and I turn back to Joseph, "When exactly is you're birthday again?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:09 am

Joseph

"November 2nd." I say and take a sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:11 am

Cody

"So, in four days? Hmm, I have to start planning." I smiled and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:15 am

Joseph

"Don't do anything, I hate birthdays, just means your getting older." I say and laugh a little and eat some ice from my drink.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:11 am

Cody

"I love birthdays! And I will make sure it's just the two of us on your special day." I kissed his shoulder and took a sip of my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:38 am

Joseph

Our food comes and we start to eat, my father talks on his cell phone as he eats.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:12 pm

-Ethan-
The cash register broke down, thank goodness I always keep a calculator with me and I know numbers.
"The cash register broke down?" Braiden came in.
"No, I just like having to use a calculator." I responded sarcastically.

-Maria-
I woke up and took a shower. Then I put on clothes and brushed my brown hair, which was now shoulder length. I got a haircut a few days ago, so my hair looked a lot better. I also didn't have any more make-up, so in my opinion I looked a lot better. I walked down to the diner and got a burger. I paid for it. I then sat down and ate my burger.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Joseph

My father talks on his cell phone and I look at him as rage fills in his eyes, "it's not my damn fault that he got himself killed!" My father yells and quickly wipes off his mouth with a napkin. "So who will be taking his place?" He asks and he rubs his clearly tired eyes. "Fine." He says and hangs up. "Joseph, your going to have to leave with me later, we have some business to take care of." He says and I nod my head. "What type?" I ask and look at him. "Explosive business." He says and my eyes get big. "Alright." I say and drink some of my drink, everyone stays quiet, no questions are asked about the business my father and I are doing.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:22 pm

Cody

Me and my big mouth of course were going to ask questions. I nudged Joseph with my elbow and made a face at him. What's going on?, I mouthed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Joseph

"Not right now." I whisper in Cody's ear and I finish eating.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Cody

I paid for my half of the bill, which was basically majority of it. We got into my car, and I looked at Joseph. "Okay, we're alone. Now tell me."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Joseph

"I don't know exactly what I have to do but I do know it involves explosives, he said explosive business, we use that term so we don't have to be direct about it." I say and drive home.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:32 am

Joseph

Once we get home, Tug, dad and I get ready to leave again. "Different job this time, I got other people to take care of the explosives but this one is a little more personal touch to it." My father says and tosses me a shot gun. I catch it, "what is it?" I ask and load the shot gun. "You are going to get three pounds of Loa, it is what the Saints are using in those bulbs they are selling to the college kids, we can steal their business and make more money." He says and I drool when he says Loa, "can I have some for the weekend?" I ask and my eyes get huge from excitement. "Sure." He says and laughs a little, I smile and get ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:09 pm

Cody

I walk up behind Nathan and wrap my arms around his waist. "Where do you think you're going, mister?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Joseph

"I have a job to do, I will be back later." I say and kiss her forehead then grab my car keys and walk out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Cody

I sighed, then layed down on the bed in my pajamas. I stared at the ceiling, and waited for him to get home.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Joseph

I arrive at the drug dealers place with Tug and some of the Mob, we go inside and we have a fire fight with the drug dealers. It airs on the News as we fight.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:57 am

Cody

I turn on my TV, and my eyes grow wide as I see the fight. "Oh my God."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Joseph

I grab the Loa and we all run outside, "faster, the place is rigged to blow!" Tug yells and we run to our cars, we screech out of the parking lot and so do the others. The building explodes, we all smile and cheer. "That's how its done, leave nothing behind, just how I taught you" My fathers voice comes through the walkie talkie. "Thanks." I say and we drive to the safe house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next