Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Summer

"No you dress like someone who has no life." I say and swirl around. "My cloths show I have a life." I say and smile. "Pink is the new white." I tell her and sneak into the house. I hid behind the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:50 pm

Emerald

Isn't she just a daisy? I stood next to her, and listened in on their conversation.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:54 pm

Summer

"We should totally go out for a bite tonight." Devin said. "Yep defiantly." Xen said. I yawn, queitly and move around a little. "Boys." I say, quietly and continue to watch them.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:56 pm

Emerald

I saw a cat run by and my dog-like instincts kicked in. I growled loudly, and started to chase after it. "Come here you stupid cat!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Summer

Devin and Xen got up from the couch and glared at us both. I smiled and grabbed Emrald by the shirt. I pulled her over by me and walked over to the cat. "Come here Baba." I say and pick him up. I walk back ocer at Emerald. "Kill Baba and I will kill you, got it doggy?" I say and look at Xen and Devin. "Sorry." I say and try to smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Emerald

"Get the fur ball away from me," I said and growled at it again. I crossed my arms and turned my back to the putrid feline.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Summer

"Aw but Baba likes you." I say and make a face at Baba. "Don't you Baba?" I ask and make a funny voice when I say it. He hisses at Emerald and runs off. "Explain why your here." Xen say, looking at us both. I looked at Emerald so she can tell him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Emerald

I turned around and looked at xen, "What do you know about Cynthia?" I asked and looked him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Summer

"She is a vampire." He says. "So far thats all I know." He says and looks over at me. "Why are you here?" He ask. I shrug and mess with Baba some more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Emerald

I said get that filthy thing away from me," I said and took a step away.

[This is what Emerald looks like in her wolf form.]

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 ImagesCAP13Z3L
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Summer

"He isn't filthy, dogs are filthy yep I said it." I say and pick up Baba. I put him on the step and he runs upstairs.

[Pretty wolf!]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Emerald

"Why you little!" I tackled her and started to pull her hair. "Take it back!"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 pm

Summer

"Ow!" I yell and I suddenly feel something inside of me change. My eyes turn a crimson color and I push her off me. I stand up and look at all of them. "I'm hungry." I say. Xen and Devin look at me shock and don't move.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Emerald

My stomach growls loudly, and I look at xen, "Your crummy sausages did nothing for my attpetite. I'm hungry for meat." My blues started to glow, and I felt the urge to transform and hunt.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Summer

"Hey no one calls my brothers sausages crummy but me!" I yell and tackle her. "I'm the only one who is suppose to be mean to him, not you." I say and punch her then get close to her neck when I smell her blood. Devin and Xen takes me off her and tries to calm me down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Emerald

I transformed into a wolf, and growled at her. You messed with the wrong person, stupid girl. I nipped at her, and dug my sharp claws into the wood flooring.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Xen

"Okay get them both out of here, especially the dog." Devin says and glares at Emerlad. "Summer can stay, I like her." He ays. I leave Summer and take Emerald.out the house. "Why did you want me? I wa strying to spend time with my best friend." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Emerald

Well, I wanted to know why you bolted off after you saw Cynthia at the door. Now your glorious sister has me in a terrible mood. I dug up some dirt, and stayed close by his legs. i could pass as a large, black German Shepard, so he was safe with me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Xen

"Maybe she does it because of how you act." I say and look at her. I walk down the street.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Emerald

It's not my fault I'm cranky in the mornings. I started to chase after a butterfly, and I knocked over a potted plant as I did.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Xen

"Back to your human form now." I say and stop walking.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Emerald

Unless you want to see me in all my glory, I think not. I barked, and returned to his side.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Xen

I picked her up, using my super strength and ran home. I sat her on the ground then got her cloths. I threw them at her and looked at her serious. "Change now." I say and go back inside.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Emerald

I barked, then went to the shed. I transformed back to my normal self, and got changed into the shirt and shorts. I walked back out, my arms folded over my chest, and I went back inside. "You couldn't even get me any food? I was contemplating eating that cat, you know."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Xen

"Sorry but i'm not a dog person." I say and watch tv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 26 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next