Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:41 pm

Emerald

"Morning, Xen," I said and scratched my head. My stomach rumbled again, and I licked my lips as I looked out the window and saw a bird on the fence.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Summer

I looked out the window with Emerald and stared at the bird. Something inside of me wnated the bird but I ignored it and sit at the table. "Morning Emerald." Xen said. He started cooking sausages for me and I smiled, happily.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Emerald

I growled a little and looked away from the window. "How'd you two sleep? Considering I got stuck outside."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Summer

"I slept fine but I had this nightmare." I say and tell them. Xen looked at me nervously but went back to cooking. "Strange dream." He say and flip the pancakes. "I slept fine." He says.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Emerald

My stomach growled again and I sighed, "I'm seriously about to go phycho unless someone gives me food that a wolf will eat." I drank the rest of my coffee in silence. I'm guessing sleeping outside made me a little cranky.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Xen

"Here have some meat." I said and gave her a plate full of sausages.

Summer

Xen put a plate of pancakes in front of me and sausages. I looked at the sausages and almost puked. "Gross." I say and realized what I said. "I thought you love sausages?" Xen ask. I nodded and ate one of my sausages. "Yummy." I say and eat more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:27 pm

Emerald

I gratefully ate them, and washed the plate. "Thanks, babe," i said and kissed Xen's cheek. I nibbled on a slice of bread, and continued to read the magazine.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Summer

"I think i'm full." I say and push the plate from in front of me. I looked at the sausages and felt myself puke in my mouth. "Those was horrible." I say and flip him on the floor. I sat on top of him and laugh. "Seriously though, they were horrible." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Emerald

I sniffed the air, "What smells like blood, and really expensive perfume?" The doorbell rang, and I went to answer it. My eyes widened, and her bony hand grabbed my shoulder, "You're coming home now, brat." I pushed her away and slammed the door shut, locking it after. I ran upstairs and hid under the bed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Xen

"Get off me so I can see who is at the door." I said and walked to the door once she got off me. I opened it but quickly shut it. "Summer i'll be back." I say and left out the house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Emerald

I started to shake. Cynthia was a vampire! I got out from under the bed, peeked out the window, and was glad to see that she was leaving. I ducked my head out of view as she looked up, and I hugged my knees to my chest.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Summer

I run up to my room and close the door. I smile at Emerald and turn on my music. I listen to it while I play some games on my phone.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Emerald

I ran out of the room and out of the house. I dashed to the woods and hid in the trees as she ran past.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Summer

I followed Emerald for no reason and hid behind one of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Emerald

I dropped from the tree, transformed into a wolf, and began to look around the woods for Xen.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Summer

I gasp when she transformed into a wolf. I followed her and knew exactly who she is looking for. "Xen isn't here, he is somewhere else." I say, and it is true.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Emerald

I growled at her, Where is he then?
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Summer

"Did you just growl at me?" I ask and cross my arms. "Ask nicer and I will tell you." I say and I look at her, serious. I am very sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Emerald

I whimpered, Sorry, I'm a little scared and cranky right now. Where is he?
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:37 pm

Summer

"Good girl." I say and uncross my arms. "I think he went to Devin's house." I say and start walking. "I know where his house is, follow me." I say and run.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Emerald

I ran behind her. Who's Devin?
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:39 pm

Summer

"His best jock friend." I tell her and continue to run. We arrive at his house and I turn to her. "Human form please." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Emerald

I sat down. Get me clothes. I transform into a human naked, it's gross.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:43 pm

Summer

I run back home and grab her cloths then run back to Devin's house. "Here, put them on then we'll sneak in and see what they are talking about." I tell her and hand her the cloths.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Emerald

I ran behind a bush, transformed into my human self, then changed into the clothes she gave me. It was just a pain pair of skinny jeans, one of my blouses, and some flats. I combed my fingers through my hair and walked back out, "Atleast you picked good clothes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 25 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next