Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:47 am

Emerald

I took him by the hand, threw him over my shoulder, and ran at top speed to my car. I pit him in the passenger's seat, started the car, and drove quickly to his house. I stopped the car, and kissed his cheek, "I'll see you soon."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:49 am

Xen

"Thanks, i'll see you soon too." I said and got out the car. "Also calm down with the vampire powers, we can't be expose to the world." I told her. I close the door and ran inside.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:55 am

Emerald

I banged my head on the steering wheel, "You had to cry, Em." I drive away, and go back to the tree. I layed on the flower-covered ground, and sniffed in the sweet smell.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:58 am

Xen

Summer and I are given a assigment and we leave to do the job.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:02 am

Emerald

I feel something come over me, an I find myself at the gates of the giant kingdom. I looked up at the archway, totally in awe at the sight of it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:00 am

[i]Summer[i]

"Stipid Xen." I muttered. I put my hands in my pocket and walkd in tje woods until I saw Emerald. "Hey Emerald." I said. I notice a kingdom and I smiled. "I use to live here but now i'm not allowed to step foot in the kingdom nor is anyone who isn't blood relative to my uncle." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:02 am

Emerald

I shook my head rapidly, and rubbed my forehead, "Sorry, what did you say?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:03 am

Summer

"You aren't allowed in there because you aren't blood related, married to Xen, or a friend of my uncle." I told her. "So you can't go in there." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:08 am

Emerald

My eyes turned red as the strong smell of Summer's blood entered my nose. I turned away from her, "Get away from me," I said in a worried voice.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:10 am

Summer

I notice her eyes and I moved back from her. "You guys are seriously freaking me out." I said. I suddenly heard another noise and a wolf suddenly jumped out.

Rosaline

I stood in front of a vampire and let out a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:13 am

Emerald

I hissed at her, "Get away, Summer!" I turned back to the wolf, and stared at her with my crimson eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:16 am

Rosaline

I rolled my eyes at the vampire and turn to my human form. I started laughing and rolling on the ground. "You vampiees are funny." I said after laughing. I got up from the ground and looked at the girl with blonde hair. "Hi i'm Rosaline, I won't hurt you unlike some people." I said. "I'm Summer." She saiid.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:18 am

Emerald

I picked the girl up by her hair, "Get away from her." I flung the girl and she lande hard against a tree. I stood next to Summer, "You need to leave."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:45 am

Summer

"What are you about to do?" I ask. "Your not going into the kingdom, are you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:47 am

Emerald

I shook my head, "No." The girl started to get up, and I stood infront of Summer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:49 am

Rosaline

I stood up and my eyes turn a beatiful white because i'm no normal wolf. I walked over to them and crossed my arms. "You aren't a born vampire so i'm not scared of you." I said. "Besides you aren't allowee here because you were bitten and I help the vampires by protecting thier lands." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:51 am

Emerald

"I'm not scared of you either." I pushed her, and formed my hands into fists.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:11 pm

Rosaline

My eyes water when she pushes me. "Ow you are so stupid." I said and started crying.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:13 pm

Emerald

"Boo hoo, the big bad wolf is sensitive." I mocked a crying motion, and started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:18 pm

Summer

"Emerald why are you being like that?" I ask and looked at Rosaline.

Rosaline

I continue to cry then I let out a scream. All the wolves and vampire warriors came. I smile a little and looked up at them. I started laughing and smiled. "Summer is over there. Emerald brought her to us." I said and they took Summer then we vanish. The kingdom vanish too.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Emerald

I got a confused look on my face, and felt around on my sides, "Is that blood I feel?" My eyes grow wide, and I see a giant scratch on my side. I screamed, "Xen!"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Summer

I looked around to find myself in a caslte. I got up from the bed and ran through the hall, not knowing I was in a gown.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Emerald

I started to cry, "Xen!" I ran, not knowing where I was going.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Summer

I open the door and I saw a bunch of vampires.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Emerald

Night came, and I changed into a giant wolf, much larger than Rosaline. I howled whenever I got Summer's scent, and I ran into the kingdom. I growled at all the vampires, and they back away. I threw Summer onto my back. "Hold on," I telepathed to her. I bolted out of the kingdom, and came to an open field. I let her off, and scratched my ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 14 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next