Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Emerald

I picked up the cat, "You didn't have to do that, I'm still an animal lover." I ran to vetrinary clinic, and they took the cat in immediately. I walked back to Xen and Summer, and I frowned at her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Summer

"I'm getting tired of you." I say to Emerald. "Everything I do today makes you unhappy." I say. "I make fun of my brother all the time because its our thing, he was mine...mine." i say and begin to cry. "I'm keeping Devin for now on and staying with him." I tell Xen and go to Devin's house.

Xen

I stood their shock but didn't move, I tried to ignore what she say. "So what do you want to do?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Emerald

"I don't know, I didn't plan anything," I said and smiled a little. "There's a masqurade ball in two hours. I want to go to that." I played with my black hair, and thought of the perfect dress I would wear, including the mask.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:18 pm

Xen

"I hate balls but I guess i'll go for you." I say and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:23 pm

Emerald

"Great! I'm getting dressed at my house, though. You're just going to have to find me, C'mon," I say and hold his hand. I started to walk home, and I looked around the white scenery.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Xen

"I'm going home to get dress." I say and go to my house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:33 am

Emerald

I ran to my house, glad that nobody was home. I picked out a short, strapless, black sequined dress, my gold high heels, and some fishnet leggings. I put them on, then took out the box that held my mother's mask. It was gold, perfect. I put it on my dresser, then went to work on my hair and makeup. I put on the mask after I was done, and walked to my brother's Musthang. I set off to the ball, which was in the stadium. I also sent Xen a text message saying I was leaving.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:31 am

Xen

I text her back then walked to my car. I got inside and drove off to the ball.

Summer

I go home and walk inside. Dustin stopped me and ask me to come here. "Yeah?" I ask. "I have a job for you." He say. I nodded and took the papers he had. "I want you to kill the leader of a assassin clan and his friends." He say. I smiled and packed up the guns. "The ball at the staduim." He told me and I ran out the house. I got in the van and drove to the ball.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Emerald

I took a sip of the punch, and smiled as Xen walked through the doors. I threw the cup away, and twirled my hair around on my finger. I walked past him, winked, then disappeared into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Xen

"I don't even want to be here." I say to myself as I looked at the people. Everyone looked so tasty tto me but I tried to control myself. I went to look for Emerald.

Summer

I got to the ball and stepped out the car. I am dressed in a white long dress, white heels, a flower bracelet, and I have a white flower hair band in my hair. No one can tell its me because I have my mask on my face so no one can tell who I am. I walked into the ball and started looking for the assassasin.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:34 pm

(Sorry I wasn't on for a while. I had no computer, and I fail on typing using my phone.)
-Tammy-
I was at the park, bored and lonely.

-Jess-
I had to be taken to the hospital because Mom and Dad thought I was dehydrated. I drank water constantly, but my mouth stayed dry. I had to get an IV, because I had pneumonia. I hate needles...

-Francis-
I read a book, with nothing else to do. I heard there was a ball, but I never liked parties.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Summer

I found the guy and brought out my gun. I hid behind a bush and shoot the guy, five times. I filled my gun again and shoot his friends. Once I finish I put the gun up and walked out the staduim, ignoring the screams and running people. I got in the van and drove back home. I put my reguler cloths on then drove my pink car to the park.

[Its fine!]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Emerald

Everyone calmed down, and the party continued. I walked up behind Xen, and wrapped my arms around his neck, "And to think you couldn't find your own girlfriend." I spun him around, my ice blues eyes blowing brilliantly behind my mask.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Xen

That was Summer and I could only tell because I know how she kills. I thought. I moved away and dialed Dustin's number. I started talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Emerald

I stood infront of Xen, and played with my thumbs, "Is everything alright, Xen?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Xen

"Yeah give me a sec." I say and walk away for a moment. "You let her go on a mission by herself, again?" I ask, a little annoyed. "Yeah she seemed to be bored and have nothing to do so I sent her on a mission." Dustin said. "She was bored because she couldn't pick on me today." I tell him. "You and her need to make up because she is upstairs packing." He said. "So Emerald will be able to have her own room." I say. "Xen who made you like this?" He ask. "No one." I say. "Bye Xen." Dustin said and hung up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Emerald

A slow song came on, and I smiled, "Xen, can we dance?" I extended my hand.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Xen

I don't even want to be here. I thought. All these boys are losers. I thought. I took her hand and start dancing.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Emerald

I looked into his eyes, and smiled even more. "I know you don't want to be here, but thank you for coming," I say to him. I was very skilled with ball room dancing since I had lessons back in England.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:38 pm

Xen

I sigh and smile. "You welcome." I say and continue to dance with her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Emerald

I planted a kiss on his lips, then pulled away. I rested my chin on his shoulder, and looked around the beautiful scenery.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Xen

Someone just put a stake through my heart. I thought. This isn't though as bad as Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Emerald

Over a period of time, I adapted the skill of reading thoughts. I frowned, "We could leave, if you want, Xen."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Xen

"I know a place we can go." I say and take her by the hand. "Meet me at my house." I say and get in my car then drive home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Emerald

I get in my car, then drive to his house. I took off my mask, left it in the car, touched up on my mascara, then walked inside. I looked around, "Xen?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 31 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next