Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Empty
PostSubject: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:45 pm

Emerald

"That's our little secret. I know it'll be romantic." I giggled, then ate another bite.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Summer

I realize what she met and my eyes got big. "Ew gross no i'm not doing that." I said and drink some of my orange soda then eat some more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Emerald

I laughed, then quickly quieted down. I leaned across the table, "Hey, I'm not stopping you," I whisper to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Summer

I stop eating and look at her. "I could never do any of that because i'm dangerous. Plus i'm to young, I want to finish high school and then i'll might go crazy." I told her and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Emerald

I giggled, then sat back down. It was only an accident, Jesus.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Summer

I'm not that type of teen who does any of that. I thought and start eating again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Emerald

I pick around at my food after I had lost my appetite. I looked at Xen, "I'm gonna go to the restroom." I jump over him and walk to the bathrooms. I sighed and started to fix my makeup. Don't you dare cry, Em. You made a promise and so far you haven't broken it. Don't start now. I took a deep breath, and managed to calm myself down just a little. Don't let Summer upset you.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Summer

"Xen I have to go, you also should think about coming to the summer beach. I think Emerald still doesn't like me that much." I said and got up. "Wait where are you going?" He ask. I felt my eyes water. "I have to go do something but i'll see you later." I said and walked out the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:11 pm

Emerald

I walked back and sat infront of Xen. I looked at him, but quickly turned away. I looked out the window, deperatly wanting to cry. I took in another giant breath, and rubbed my nose.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Xen

"Whats wrong?" I ask.

Summer

"I hope I didn't hurt Emerald. I was only saying I wouldn't do it." I said. I became fustrated with myself and walked down the street. "Why do I always hurt people?" I ask myself and started crying.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Emerald

"Xen, do you regret what we did on my birthday?" I looked at him, on the brink of tears.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:16 pm

Xen

"Uh no I don't at all." I said. "Why?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Emerald

I shook my head, not wanting to talk anymore. "If you don't mind, I'm going to break that promise now." I whispered. I started to cry, the small tears landing on the table.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Xen

"You know if its what Summer said, she wasn't trying to hurt you." I said.

Summer

I calm a little down but it didn't stop me from killing humans. I started killing anyone who step fot near the alley.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Emerald

I could feel Summer hurting people, and I quickly got up from the table. I ran at my top speed to the library, and grabbed her before she could pounce on the human. "Stop this, now," I told her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Summer

"Alright i'll stop it, just stop making me feel bad." I said. I brought out my cellphone. "Dustin come get me, now." I told him and hung up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Emerald

I ran back to Xen just as he walked out. I took a deep breath, "I'm okay now. Let's pack for the beach house."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Xen

"Alright, but we have to stay at my dads house until tomorrow which is when Summer goes." I said and we left back to our house to pack.

Summer

"Kill this old lady." Dustin told me. I nodded and left to kill the lady.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Emerald

I stood by the door as Adrian stood next to me. "Momma, where are you going?" I kneeled down by him, "Mommy and daddy are going on vacation. You're staying with Uncle Alex! You and your sisters!" I kissed his forehead, and he ran off to his room, clearly upset. Alex was going to pick them up later today. I was having a babysitter watch them for the time being.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Xen

"Bye guys." I said to the girls and Adrian. "Lets go." I said and walked out the house. We left to my dads house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Emerald

I stood at the sideway infront of the house. "You know, it's been more than the length of our relationship since I've been in this house."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Xen

"Yeah I know, come on." I said and walked up to the door. I unlocked the door and saw my dads car not in the driveway. I walked inside to see no one home. "Dustin isn't here and Summer must be doing a mission with him." I said. I walke dto my room and open the door. I put my suit case on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Emerald

I set the suitcase on the floor next to his bed. I sat on it and smiled.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Xen

"Want to watch a movie?" I ask and walk downstairs to the living room.

Summer

I hold my arm as I got in the van. Dustin drove us back home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Emerald

"Sure." I giggled. Just like old times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next