Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Summer

"No take him out of the meadow and back to your house. I'm coming with you so don't worry about going there." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Emerald

I picked him up with my brute strength, and we went to my house. I dropped him on the sofa, and told Summer she could zap him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Summer

"I hate to do this." I say to myself. I shoot him with the gun and put it in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Emerald

We walk back to the meadow, and it started to snow. The wolves had left back to their kingdom, leaving only a few remaining vampires, and myself. The thought finally dawned on me as I stood next to Xen, "It's my birthday today. I'm finally seventeen."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:10 pm

Xen

All the vampires left back to their home and dad left back home, leaving Summer, Emerald, and I. I smiled at Emerald and nodded. "Lets go to the movies." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Emerald

"What do you want to see? There's that new Twilight movie," I offer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Xen

"Oh God!" I say. "Oh my God! Yes lets go, now." Summer said, exictedly. She drags us to the movies then ran up to the booth to buy our tickets.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Emerald

I smiled and held Xen's hand, "Atleast I didn't have to get dirty today." I brushed some snow off of my shoulder and hair, and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:18 pm

Xen

"Yeah." I say. Summer runs up to us and hands each of us our tickets. "Kill me." I say as Summer drags us in the movies. I buy a large popcorn to share with me and Summer. I bought us twizzlers too and a soda then we walked to the movie theater and waited for Emerlad while we ate some popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Emerald

I sat by Xen on his other side and brought my knees to my chest. I nibbled on my hotdog quietly and got a little excited whenever the movie started.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Summer

Xen and I shared popcorn together and shared a slushie. I ate a twizzler and then took another sip of our slushie.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:24 pm

Emerald

I heard a wolf howl in the movie, and held back to erge to return the howl. I smiled at Xen, then crumbled up my wrapper.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Xen

I smiled back at Emerald and look back at the movie. I sip some of the slushie from a seperate straw then ate some more popcorn, not interested in this movie.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:28 pm

Emerald

I leaned over to Xen, "Wanna ditch the movie and go do something else?" I whispered into his ear. This movie didn't interest me, even if Taylor Lautner was so adorable as a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:29 pm

Xen

"No i'm not leaving Summer, I told you we xan't seperate." I whisper and eat some more popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:31 pm

Emerald

I shrugged, then looked back at the screen. It's my day today, me and Xen should be spending time together.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Xen

I ate some more popcorn while I watch the boring movie.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:40 pm

Emerald

The movie finally ended, and we walked out of the theatre. "Okay, what next? I had absoloutley nothing planned today," I say and looked at Xen a little. I dismiss that thought, and continue to smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:44 pm

Summer

I looked over at Xen to see him crying. "Why are you crying?" I ask. "I'm not crying, I just thought Jasper and Carlisle died." He say. I try to hold in a laugh but I couldn't, I burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:50 pm

Emerald

I broke out into a giggle, "I guess you-know-whats can be softies!"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:52 pm

Summer

"Oh Gosh!" I say and try to stop laughing. Xen glared at me but I continue to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Emerald

"Xen, you know I love you, even if you're a softie," I say and kiss his cheek. A growl emitted form my throat as a stray cat walked by, and I tried to control myself.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Summer

I looked at the cat then at Emerald. I smiled and picked up the cat. "I bet you and the cat would make a perfect couple if it cries to a twilight movie, like a girl." I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Emerald

I glared at Summer, and firmly grabbed Xen's arm. I loosened my grip a little, and kept my gaze on her. I didn't find that at all funny, and I getting a little fed up with her comments.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Summer

"Come on you two, can't you take a joke?" I ask. I looked at Emerald. "He was mine at first." I say and looked over at Xen who seem to not be enjoying my company. "Whatever." I say and drop the cat. I bring a knife out and stab it then put rhe knife back in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 30 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next