Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Sean

"No, I am leaving and don't follow me, that includes you too Miracle." I say and grab my leather jacket, keys and my gun is in my pocket. I go to my motorcycle and I ride to where my father is.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Serena

"Alright." I said and got up. "Come on Wyatt lets go play for a little bit." I said and hold his hand. We walked into his room and started playing.

Desiree

I finish kissing him and smile. "I though at first I was a lesbian but I think i'm straight." I said. "Cool." He said. I got up and walked into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Miracle

"Hmph, fine then." I spun in a cloud, and both I and the ball disappeared. I sat down in my room and watched Mason's past life.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Sean

I pull up in front of my fathers house, I walk inside and see him sitting on the couch. "I hate you, you screwed up my life and tortured me for ages." I say and he looks at me shocked. "Don't do anything stupid, Sean." He says and I glare at him. "It's not stupid, it's the right thing." I say and pull out my gun, I aim at his head and hit him directly in the forehead, he falls to the ground, dead. "May you not rest in peace, you sick bast@rd." I say and walk out the of the house, I get on my motorcycle and ride back home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Miracle

My eyes grow wide, and I listened to the faint gunshot. I flew next to Sean as he rode on his motorcycle. I crossed my arms, "What did you do?", I telepathed him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Sean

"I put a end to a horrible man." I say and continue to ride down the road.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Miracle

"The death was supposed to go to a sick cat. I guess I did something wrong." I shrugged, "Oh well."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Sean

I get home and I walk inside, "we are moving." I say to Serena and sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Serena

"Why what happen?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Sean

"I killed dad." I say and watch TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Serena

"Oh okay." I said and sat on the couch. "What about Desiree, isn't she in the house?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Sean

"No, she runaway to Paris, I am the only one that knows." I say
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Serena

"Okay." I said and watch television.

Desiree

Candy run into the house and almost bump into me. "Whats wrong?" I ask. "Your dad is dead." She said. I looked at her for a moment. "No he can't be, can he?" I ask. She nodded. "My mom called me and told me he is dead in his house." She said. I felt my eyes water. I might not like my dad but I don't want him dead. I took Candys phone and dialed Sean's number. "I be right back." I said. I walked out the room and out the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Sean

"Hey little sister." I say when I answer my phone.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Desiree

"You killed dad, didn't you?" I ask. I walked on the sidewalk and put my hands in my pockets.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:22 pm

Sean

"Yup." I say and take a sip of my soda.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Desiree

"What is wrong with you?" I ask, annoyed. I felt tears drop from my cheek. "Why did you kill him?" I ask, crying.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Sean

"He needed to die, he was screwing up my life and yours." I say
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:31 pm

Desiree

"Yeah I realize that when I started cutting myself again and robbing from the bank." I said, and tried to stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:32 pm

Sean

"Will you move to the Wastes with me and my family?" I ask
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:37 pm

Desiree

"Yeah sure, Paris is to boring a little anyway." I said and finslly stopped crying.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Sean

I smile, "good, meet me tomorrow to the entrance of Olympia." I say and hang up then go pack somethings. "Serena, pack comfortable clothing, food, weapons, we are moving to the Wastes."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Desiree

I turn the cellphone off and ran back to the hotel. I told Candy and Dylan everything then we started packing. We left to the airport and soon the plane took off.

Serena

"Alright." I said and went to the pack.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Sean

We finish packing our things, I go to bed and fall asleep fast.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:48 pm

Serena

I get in the bed and fall asleep.

Selene

"He isn't back." I said to Regan. "Call him." He said. I took the cellphone and called Solon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next