Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:13 am

Nyx

I turn into my wolf form when he says he is after the twins, I jump onto Solon and hold his arms down with my paw, I show my teeth at him and growl. "If you lay a finger on them, I will kill you and it will not be pretty,Solon." I growl and snap at him, he swats him in the face and I whimper. "Your a weakling,Nyx." Solon says and tear some skin off of his face.

Elise

"Yeah, his name is Solon and he is a Vampire." I say and try to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:15 am

Eli

I turn to my wolf form and growled. "Leave Solon, now!" I said.

Echo

"Mine is too." I said and stop crying a little. "Want a juice box?" I ask. I stood up and headed back inside.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:21 am

Nyx

Solon disappears and I turn into my human form, I get up and rub throbbing face from where Solon swatted me.

Elise

"Yes,please." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:24 am

Eli

I turn into my human form and look at Nyx. "Are you okay?" I ask.

Echo

I smile and walk inside. "How am I going to get it?" I ask myself. I open the fridge door and saw the juice boxs on the bottom. I smiled and grabbed two and walked back outside. "Here you go." I said and handed a juice box to Elise. "Yummy." I giggled.

Regan

"What was you doing? You almost got killed." I said to Solon and laughed. "Was you scared, is that why you left?" I ask and laughed even harder.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:34 am

Nyx

"Yeah, he just kissed me." I say and hold onto Eli, I nuzzle my face into his chest and cry a little.

Elise

I giggle and drink some of my juice box.

Solon

"No, your the weakling, I just don't push how long I stay there." I say and glare at him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:38 am

Eli

"Its going to be okay, i'm going to make sure he doesn't get near them." I said and comfort her.

Echo

I drink my juice box and swing.

Regan

"I'm not weak." I said, angrily.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:39 am

Nyx

"Okay." I say and wipe away my tears. I go back into Elliot's room and start to take care of him again.

Solon

"Okay, Mr. Weakling." I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:43 am

Eli

I go back downstairs and watch some more television while I talk on thw phone.

Regan

"Ha! Ha! Its funny." I said. "At least I didn't get pounce on by a wolf which I would knock out before it could get on me." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:49 am

Nyx

I sit in the rocking chair and hold Elliot Junior close to me, he is in a little one piece that is blue and is wearing his little hat. I watch as he moves his feet in the one piece, I smile at him and rock back and forth. Tears still slip down my face but I continue to smile at him, I let him hold my finger with his little hand as I rock back and forth gently.

Solon

"Very funny, I wasn't expecting her to pounce on me since her lovely children are home!" I yell and punch him in the nose and walk to my room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:52 am

Echo

I stop swinging and finish my juice box then throw it away. "Why do you think they are bothering us?" I ask Elise.

Regan

"Thanks for punching my nose!" I yelled and walked out the house to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:57 am

Nyx

I sit and look at Elliot Junior, I set him in his crib after a moment of thinking. I walk down stairs, I go through the kitchen cabinet, I get a little needle and walk back to his room. I lean back over his crib, "sorry,baby boy." I say and prick his finger with the needle then he cries a baby cry, I look at the blood and smile a little. "Not like mine." I say and pick him up, I start to calm him down then put a little band aid on his finger.

Elise

"I don't know." I say and drink the rest of my juice box.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:01 am

Echo

"I don't enjoy being scared." I said and sat on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:07 am

Nyx

I take Elliot Junior downstairs with me and sit in the chair with him in my arms, I stop him from trying to get his band aid off. "Don't do that, baby boy." I say and giggle a little then take his hand away from his mouth so he doesn't chew on the band aid.

Elise

"Same." I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:10 am

Eli

"I have to go for a while, i'll be back later." I said and kissed her then walked out the house.

Echo

"I'm not going to sleep tonight." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:12 am

Nyx

I kiss him back before he leaves, I play with Elliot Junior.

Elise

"I may not like being scared but I do like my sleep." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:14 am

Echo

I smile a little. "I've never been scared in my whole two year old life. I am kinda angry about it." I said.

Eli

I go pick out a ring.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:17 am

Nyx

I put Elliot Junior in his crib then go make lunch for the twins.

Elise

I laugh a little and go inside, I watch TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:18 am

Echo

I stay outside and play in the sand box. I build another castle and stomp on it then laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:20 am

Elise

Mom calls us for lunch, she hands me a plate with grilled cheese on it and a glass of milk. I sit at the table and eat, mom sets a plate on the table for Echo then does the dishes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:23 am

Echo

The air brush pass me and I stood up from the sand box. I blinked and thought I saw someone watching me but it must have been my imagination. I shrugged and walked into the house. I sat at the table and started eating my lunch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:26 am

Nyx

I finish the dishes and see Solon standing behind me, my heart races and I sweat. He knows I can't do anything because the twins are right here and Eli is out, "they can't see or hear me." Solon says and slyly smiles, my hearts races and I feel like it is going to explode.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:29 am

Echo

I finish my grilled cheese and get up from the table. I run back outside and play in the sand box again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:33 am

Elise

I go outside and swing.

Nyx

"Yes?" I ask, nervously. "Your beautiful." Solon says and presses me gently to the wall. A tear goes down my face and my throat locks up, "don't talk or yell, anything." He says and I breath heavily as he kisses my neck, tears stream down my face.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:37 am

Echo

I stand up when I hear someone calling me. I walk toward the tree and see no one. I sit in front of the tree and start messing with the grass.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:39 am

Nyx

He starts taking off my shirt and unbuttons my pants, tears go down my face faster and I can't do anything because he has complete control over me. Elliot come home, soon. I think as Solon kisses me on the lips then unhooks my bra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next