Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Nyx

"I went to the Wastes while you were asleep and I met this guy who runs the Authority and we made a deal, if I work for the Authority they will kill Solon, so I took the deal." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Eli

"Okay, as long as Solon can be killed i'll be happy." I said and smiled.

Regan

"I need to tell Selene." I said and vanish.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:16 pm

Nyx

I smile and kiss him on the lips, "The Authority will call me when they need my help." I say and put on tan shorts, a light blue tank top and tennis shoes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:21 pm

Eli

"Okay, well I need to go. The movie is almost finish." I said and walked out the room.

Selene

I laid out on the couch when Regan appeared in front of me. "Stop doing that!" I yelled. I picked up the popcorn from the floor and walked to the kitchen. "Nyx is going to kill your brother." Regan said. I stop and turn around. "This isn't good." I said and sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:23 pm

Miracle

I got bored, so I decided to visit Sean and see how the baby was doing. I teleported into his house in my white dress, and I smiled, "How's she doing?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:25 pm

Nyx

"Bye, I love you!" I say and turn on my radio, I play 50 Ways To Say Goodbye by Train, I sing along and dance a little.

Sean

"Christ, you scared me." I say after I jump when Miracle appears in front of me. "Yes, she is fine, she is sleeping right now." I say and smile a little, I keep my eyes on the TV and drink a soda.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Selene

"Where could he be?" I ask Regan. "I have no clue but stop walking in front of the television." He said. I rolled my eyes and turn off the television. "My house, shut up." I said. I flipped my hair and thought for a moment. "He has a cell, right?" I ask. "Uh yeah, why?" He ask. "You have one too but I don't, give me yours, now." I said. He handed me his cellphone and I called Solon.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Miracle

I sat down next to him, "I can show you your future if you'd like. I relly love the dress Serena chose for your wedding." I made the ball appear, and I started to play their future. This was basically TV for me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:33 pm

Solon

"Yes?" I ask when I answer my phone.

Nyx

I smile happily and wait for the call from the Authority that they are going to go kill Solon, I continue to sing and dance.

Sean

I smile and watch Serena and I's future, Anastasia starts to cry and I go get her. "What baby girl?" I ask Anastasia and I pick her up from her crib, I give her a bottle and walk out into the living room with her in my arms as she drinks from the bottle.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Selene

"Solon listen, Nyx is going to kill you." I said. I sat on the couch. "Regan told me." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Solon

"I will kill her first besides she doesn't know how to kill me." I say
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:40 pm

Miracle

I smiled at the Anastasia, "Hey there, little cutie." I made some tiny cloud animals appear over her head, and she watched them as she drank. The fate ball started to turn black, and I looked at it, completely shocked. "This isn't good."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Selene

"The authority is helping her!" I said. "Are you even thinking, what is wrong with you people?" I ask.

Serena

I finish the eerands and walked back home.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Sean

"What?" I ask and look at the fate ball.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:45 pm

Miracle

"Whenever it turns black, that means a death is in your future. Give me a minute." I dragged it away from Anastasia and started to look into it. I saw Sean with a gun, and I made the ball disappear. I looked at him, "Not good. I recommend you get every single gun out of this house until I can work the magic to change the death. It will take me about a week, maybe less. I have to go." I disappeared and left the cloud animals for the baby. I appeared in my 'chamber', and started to cast different spells and mke different postions. Please don't get mad, Sean. I'll fix your future.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Solon

My face turns pale and I hang up, I go to my hideout.

Sean

"Sure." I say and Anastasia finishes drinking the milk, I lean back and start to burp her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:58 pm

Selene

I handed Regan back his phone and watch television.

Serena

I arrive home and walk inside.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Sean

I lay Anastasia in her crib and I smile when I see Serena, I kiss her on the lips then pull away. "You won't believe this." I say and laugh a little. "Miracle says there is a death going to happen in our future." I say and watch TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Serena

"Yeah like thats going to happen." I said and sat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:05 pm

Sean

Wyatt toddles out and climbs up onto the couch, he sits on Serena's lap once he gets on the couch. "Hi,mommy!" Wyatt says and smiles at Serena.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Serena

"Hi baby boy." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Miracle

I add the postion to the ball, and turn the death to a sick cat in the shelter. The ball turns back to it's normal white, puffy cloud, and I return to Sean's house with it. "Okay, I fixed it. Take a look." I flashed as grin at Serena and Wyatt, and I pushed the ball to them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Nyx

The Authority calls and tells me they are going out to kill Solon, we hang up and I wait for the next call telling me he is dead.

Solon

Some Authority come and they start fighting me, I fight back until one slices my wrist. My wrist is my weak spot because there is a piece of metal and if it is moved it will kill me, it was placed there a long time ago.

Sean

"Thank you." I say and smile, my phone goes off and I get a little nervous when I see my father is calling me. "How the hell did he find my number." I say and lick my lip ring nervously, I answer the phone. "Hello." I say. "Where are you?" He asks, "I am not telling you." I say and he starts yelling at me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Desiree

I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling with Dylan. "What if your dad finds out your missing?" Dylan ask. "If he does then I have no clue." I said, honestly. "He's to busy anyway to notice." I said and lean up from the bed. "My parents never spend time with me thats why I agreed rto come with you." Dylan said. I smiled a little and looked at Dylan. "Could I try something?" I ask him. "Sure." He said. I lean in and kissed him on the lips then pulled away after a second. I smiled and kissed him more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Miracle

I make Sean's father hang up, and I smiled, "There. Now, if you want me to, I can put a spell on your house so he can't find you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next