Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:41 am

Nyx

"Sure." I say and put on my clothes.

Jason

"Your not getting married, your too young." I say and boil with anger.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:42 am

Eli

I smile and hold her hand as we walk home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:44 am

Marcy

"If she is pregnant, she should get married for the sake of the baby." I placed my hands on my hips and stared at him.

Miracle

"Daddy, please don't get mad. Mason and I love eachother, and we are very certain about this decision."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:46 am

Nyx

We get home and I sit on the couch as I watch TV and eat a little ice cream.

Jason

"She is still too young, I don't give a flying f*ck if she pregnant or not, she is not getting married and I will die before she gets married." I say and grab my jacket. "I am going out." I say and walk out of the house, angrily.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:51 am

Eli

"I'm doing auditions tomorrow for the new movie, would you like to come and help me do the auditions?" I ask and sat beside her.

Raina

I walk out my nice apartment building and on to the streets. I smiled and put my sunglasses on. I walked to the club that is only for famous people.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:54 am

Nyx

"Sure." I say and smile a little.

Ammon

I get to the club and dance with a few friends of mine, we laugh and drink, a lot.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:56 am

Eli

"Okay." I said and smiled then watch television.

Raina

I walk inside and begin to go to the bar when I see Ammon. "Great." I muttered and walked away from the bar. I look for some of my friends.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:00 am

Nyx

I lay my head on his lap and fall asleep, I start talking in my sleep.

Ammon

"Hey, isn't that the girl your working with?" My friend Jasper asks and I spin around in my seat. "Jesus, not her, she is such a little brat." I say and take a sip of my beer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:04 am

Raina

"He is super hot." Vanessa said. I turn around to see who she is talking about. "God not him, you think he is cute? You have problems." I said. "How is it to work with him, with every movie you do?" She ask. "Horrible, he thinks he is hot and he isn't." I said and flipped my hair. "He is." She said and smiled. I rolled my eyes and I talk to one of my other friends.

Eli

I smile and watch television.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:09 am

Ammon

I start talking to a women and we trade numbers after a bit.

Nyx

I open my eyes and I see Solon, I scream and fall off the couch. "Nyx, it's me the real Solon, my twin brother was doing that to you." He says and I look at him in fear, not sure if I should believe him or not.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:12 am

Raina

I see Vanessa talking to Ammon. I walk over and pull her to the side. "What are you doing?" I ask. "I'm getting his number." She said. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. "She doesn't want your number." I said and dragged her away from him.

Eli

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention, he is the real Solon and his brother is the on who got you pregnant." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:17 am

Nyx

I smile brightly and hug Solon tightly, "I have missed you,Nicole." Solon whispers and I just hug him. "Your like a brother to me." I say to him and smile. "Eli, you can trust him, he won't hurt me, we are best friends." I say and sit back on the couch.

Ammon

"No fair." I say and go back to the bar.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:22 am

Eli

"Okay." I said. "I'm going upstairs to get everthing ready for tomorrows auditions." I said and go upstairs.

Raina

"See he isn't even worth your time." I said. "He likes me though." She said. "Yeah but he mostly loves himself." I told her. I rolled my eyes and looked around. "What about him?" She ask. "Thats his friend, why would you go with him?" I ask. "Do you like his friend?" She ask. "Maybe,-no I don't, I don't even like him. Will you stop confusing me." I said. She nodded and we went to the dance floor. We started dancing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:26 am

Nyx

Solon leaves and I fall asleep on the couch as I watch TV.

Ammon

I get up and go home, I change into some boxers and a t-shirt. I listen to music on my radio and watch TV as I sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:31 am

Raina

I leave the club a little later and go home. I go inside and put my pajamas on. I lay on my bed and listen to music while I sing along to it. I fall asleep after a little bit.

Eli

I finish everything and walk downstairs to see Nyx asleep. I smile and put a blanket on her then go to sleep in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:35 am

Nyx

I wake up in the morning and go get dressed, I put on white skinny jeans, a navy blue blouse and high heels. I put my hair up in a loose bun then do my makeup.

Ammon

I get up in the morning and take a shower, I put on some light blue jeans and a red t-shirt. I go to the studio after breakfast.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:39 am

Eli

I get up in the morning and get dress. "I'm leaving to the movie studio, do you still want to come?" I ask.

Raina

I put on cloths and eat breakfast then I leave to the movie studio.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:41 am

Nyx

"I wouldn't be up at the crack a$$ of dawn if I didn't want to go." I say and laugh a little, "nor would I be putting on makeup." I say and put on lipstick then gloss.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:43 am

Eli

I laugh and finish getting ready. "Lets go." I said and we left to the studio.

Raina

I arrive at the studio and walk inside. I see Ammon and roll my eye then continue to walk to the audition room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:36 am

Nyx

We get to the studio and walk inside, we walk to the set.

Ammon

I audition for the part and wait out in the waiting room like the rest of the people who have already auditioned.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:49 am

Raina

"I love you more then life itself." I said. The people clap their hands and handed me a green slip then told me to wait in waiting room. I walked out the room and sat down in one of the chairs.

Eli

"She is really good, I think she'll be perfect for the main girl." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:51 am

Nyx

I smile at the girl who just auditioned, "she was awesome." I say to myself and drink some coffee from a foam cup.

Ammon

I get the part and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:55 am

Raina

I get the part as the main girl and I get a excited. "Who did you audition for?" I ask. "I audition for Evelyn the main character, please don't tell me you audition for Rowan, the main character too." I said to Ammon.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:58 am

Ammon

"Why yes I did and I got the part too." I say and pucker my lips. "I heard that there are lots of kissing scenes and more, so gloss those lips and pucker up." I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:00 am

Raina

"Great, I have to be in another movie with you and this time with kissing." I said and cross my arms. "Do you call my agent or something to find out what movie i'm going to audition for?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next