Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Solon

I answer my phone as I lay on my couch in the hideout, my girlfriend Ash came over earlier and we fell asleep on the couch after some 'fun'. "What?" I ask when I answer my phone and Ash keeps her head on my chest.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Selene

"Don't what me." I said. "Where are you? They didn't try to kill you, did they?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Solon

"Don't what me." I mock her and laugh a little. "Oh they tried to kill me but they became Ash and I's lovely dinner, ain't that right baby girl?" I ask Ash as she rubs her eyes, "yup, they were good too." Ash says and giggles.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Selene

"So mature brother." I said and rolled my eyes. "Gross, you vampires sicken me." I said. Regan looked at me when I said that. "Yeah I said it Regan, what are you going to do about it?" I ask and he glared at me then continue to watch television. "I thought so." I said and fake smile. "Are you still going to try to kill Nyx because i' m sure she is going to still try to kill you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Solon

"I don't know, don't ask me these questions right when I am waking up." I say and Ash takes my wrist, she bites and starts drinking my blood. "How's it goin there Ash?" I ask and she smiles, "good." She says and goes back to drinking my blood, "gentle." I say when she bites too hard. "Sorry." She says and wipes off the corners of her mouth from the blood.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Selene

I become a little angry when I hear him talking to Ash. "Will you be back because if not, can Regan stay over tonight?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Solon

"I am staying here tonight, I have to stay low, but if Regan spends the night don't do anything stupid." I say and Ash climbs over me then goes get dressed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Selene

"Stupid? Like what type of stupid?" I ask and smiled at Regan.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:38 pm

Solon

"Sex, that stupid." I say and put on my jeans. "If you two do anything then I will come and hurt Regan, that's a promise." I say and slick back my blonde/brown hair.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Selene

"Ew why would I do that?" I ask and sat beside Regan. I laughed a little when he kissed my cheek. "Got to go brother, talk to you later." I said and hung up. I kissed Regan on the lips. "Sex, yeah right." I said, quietly. We continue to kiss.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Solon

I hang up and go to my laptop, I have cameras all over the house and Selena doesn't know. I turn on the cameras and watch as they kiss, I also have mics around the house. I turn one on, "Regan I will come kick your a$$ if you two do anything, I mean it." I say into the mic and I know they heard me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Selene

Regan and I pull away quickly. I turn to the television along with Regan. "Your brother scares me." He said, quietly to me. "Most of boyfriends are scared of him." I said back to him. "Now your watching me?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Solon

"Your damn right I am, you are not doing anything until your a legal adult, Selene." I say and drink some of my soda.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Selene

"Awesome." I said, sarcastically. I turn the television on and up loud. I smiled and turn back to Regan. He put his hand on my cheek and we started kissing again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Solon

I crush the soda can from being angry and I appear in front of Selene and Regan, "you better run, boy." I say and pull them apart.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Selene

Regan got up and walked to the door. "See you tomorrow, baby." He said and smiled to annoy my brother. I waved and he walked out the house then vanish. I turn the volume down and crossed my arms. "Thanks for doing that." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:59 pm

Solon

I pop my neck and glare at Selene, I grab her by the throat, "do anything and I will kill you." I say and let her go, I disappear and go back to the hideout.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Selene

"How I enjoy these sibling talks." I said to myself and coughed a little. I turn the television to a random channel then laid out on the couch. "What is there to do for me to get killed by him?" I ask myself and rolled my eyes as I watch television. "Nothing." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Solon

Once I get to the hideout I go outside, I put on my jacket and walk down the sidewalk, I cry a little, I never cry unless it is something very serious or something that bothers me a lot..
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Selene

"Regan I mean it. Once you left its like he snapped our something." I said. I ate some chips while I talk to Regan on the phone. "I hate being here alone, can you please come back over?" I ask and begged. "I'm sorry but i'm scared of your psycho brother and I work for him." He said. I groan and continue to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Miracle

I appear next to Sean, my stomach a little bigger. I smiled, "I took care of your dad for you. He's now resting peacefully in a grave in Hell."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Sean

"Thanks." I say and give her a friendly hug then go finish packing before Serena and leave for the Wastes.

Solon

It starts to rain and I break down crying harshly, I sit on the ground and cry.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Selene

"Alright fine i'll be over in a minute." He said. I squealed and he came appeared in front of me. "Dude stop that, don't do what my brother does." I said and kissed him on the lips. He smiled and we walked into my room. He laid on my bed and I laid my head on his chest. "I love you Regan." I said. "I love you more." He said and we started talking.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:19 pm

Solon

I go back home and go to Selene's room, I boil with anger when I see Regan. "I told you, now get the f*ck out of my house and never come back!" I scream and pick him up, I drag him outside and literately throw him outside, I close the door and go back to Selene. "Your grounded and can't leave this house." I say and close her door then go outside where Regan is, I look at him as he stands up. "Don't come near my sister again or next time I will kill you." I say and look him in the eyes dead serious.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:22 pm

Regan

"Yeah okay." I said and vanish. I laughed once I got home and walked inside the castle. "He thinks i'm not going to bother her, he has to kill me first." I said and went to my room.

Selene

I sat up in bed and try to figure out what just happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next