Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Miracle

"Pretty good. What about you?"

Marcy

I giggled, "Hey, we already have two kids. We don't need anymore." I pulled away and kissed his nose.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Sean

"I just got out of the hospital." I say.

Jason

"That's no fun." I say and laugh. "Later,maybe?" I ask and laugh even harder.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Marcy

I put my hand over his mouth, "Shhh! You'll make Miracle and Jayna come down." I giggled and removed my hand.

Miracle

I rolled my eyes at the lughter and went back to focusing on Sean, "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:38 pm

Sean

"I got into a fight and I broke my nose." I say and sigh at my still bandaged up nose.

Jason

"I will quit laughing but later tonight we need to get the kids sleep overs or something." I say while still smiling and laugh a little then stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Miracle

I gasped, "Oh, I'm going to come over and take care of you! My poor baby." I picked up a bag and sorted through my closet for something to wear.

Marcy

"Jayna can spend the night at Thedy's house. She'll understand that we want some one on one time." I kissed him again and heard some shuffling going on upstairs in the direction of Miracle's room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:49 pm

Desiree

I finish caring for Dandy and begin to leave when one of the Gods arrived. "Athena?" I smiled and hugged her. "Come with me to Olympia." She told me. I nodded and she held my hand. A glow of light appeared and we arrived at Olympia a while later.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Sean

"What are you doing?" I ask and laugh.

Jason

"I am so glad my legs healed, now I can actually go and be a snooping parent." I say and laugh after I kiss her back. I go upstairs and into Miracle's room, "what are you doing,sweetheart?" I ask her and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Miracle

I turn around after saying to Sean I would be coming over. I pressed my hand over the talking speaker, "Sean broke his nose, so I'm going to spend the night at his house to take care of him. That's what friends do, right?" I smiled and stared at daddy.

Marcy

I giggled and watched TV, "Don't make her mad, Jason."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Desiree

"Why am I here?" I asked and watch all the Gods and Godess fly around. "Promise never to show anyone Olympia, your the only one allowed here, okay." Athena said. I smiled and nodded. "So why am I here?" I asked. "Thought you would like to get away from everyone for a while." Athena said. "Yes I would love to get away from everyone." I said and we walked to her house in Olympia.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Jason

I grumble for a second, "yeah but don't get into trouble,okay?" I ask and smile a little.

Sean

"Your dad is there." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:30 pm

Desiree

I stayed for dinner at Athena's house but had to leave when I saw the time. I got up and walked out the house with Athen and walked to the gate of Olympia in the sky. "I had fun." I said. "Me too, come anytime." She said. I smiled and nodded then I vanish out of Olympia.

I arrived back at the zoo and Mist had been looking for me. "Where was you?" She asked. "Um I was with the wolves but playing hide and seek with them." I lied. She didn't care, all she cared about was I am nice and safe. "I'm taking you home." She told me. We left back to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Seth

I sit with Rose and we talk about everything that has been going on.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:34 pm

Desiree

I look at the time to see i'm late. "I had fun so who cares." I said and shrugged. I went back upstairs and open the door to the hotel room. I walked in and went straight to my music player.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:35 pm

Seth

"Where have you been?" I ask Desiree.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Desiree

I put the ear plugs in my ear and put the music on. "The zoo, like I told you earlier." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Seth

"Alright but don't be late again." I say and I go talk to Rose, who has some news for me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Desiree

"Yeah alright." I said and continue to listen to my music.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Seth

Rose hands me something wrapped in tissue paper and I open it then my face goes pale as ever. "I am pregnant!" She says and smiles brightly. "G-great." I stutter and sit in utter shock.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Desiree

Look at Rose and roll my eyes. "Great." I muttered and continue to listen to my music. I brought out my cellphone and text Candy what Rose told dad then waited for her to text me back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Seth

I get up and call Jason, so I can talk to Marcy for help. I wait for an answer.

Jason

I talk to Seth for a moment after I answer my phone, "Marcy, Seth needs to talk to you." I say
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Desiree

I got up and sit beside Rose while dad talked to Marcy. "So you said your pregnant?" I asked and took my earplugs off.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:27 pm

Seth

"Yeah,why?" Rose asks and smiles a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Desiree

I nodded and face the television. "No reason." I said. "Anyway are you...excited?" I asked and mess with my hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Seth

"I am but also nervous." She says and watches TV as she gently places her hand on her stomach that has a small bump.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Desiree

"Okay." I said and put my earplugs in my ears then listen to my music while I watch television.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next