Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:26 am

Seth

"Do you want to go to the ice cream polar later?" I ask Desiree and smile.

Delilah

"Hi, how have you been?" I ask while smoking a cigarette and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:29 am

Desiree

"I have to go to the zoo today, i'm helping Misty with some new penguins." I said. "Yes though, Misty will allow me to take a break anytime I want to because I work so hard." I said and smiled.

Silent

"Not good that much but i'm trying to be fine." I said. I walked in my house and closed the door. I sat on the couch. "What about you, how have you been?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:32 am

Seth

"I forgot, what time would you like me to come so I can hang out with on your break?" I ask and smile a little then get up to watch out my bowl.

Delilah

"I have been okay, I have a daughter now her name is Destiny and I still have Echo." I say and put out my cigarette. "I work as a stripper and a prostitute now." I say and sit down on my bed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:36 am

Desiree

"Let me see, after the penguins, I have to take care of the sharks, lions, and wolves." I said and try to think. "At two I should be free and that is my break time too." I told him.

Silent

"I'm a rockstar, a stripper and I have a boyfriend who does movies." I said. "I also have a daughter name Desiree but she lives with her father." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:40 am

Seth

"Okay, I will be there around two fifteen then." I say and sit back down at the table.

Delilah

"Do you like being a stripper?" I ask and start doing my hair after putting the phone on speaker since I am home alone right now.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:43 am

Desiree

"I have to go to the zoo, now." I said to my dad.

Silent

"Yes its fun and cool but I mostly love being a rockstar." I told Delilah. "Do you like being a stripper?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:45 am

Delilah

"I love it." I say and start to curl my hair. "We should hang out sometime, how about tonight or tomorrow?" I ask

Seth

"Alright, I will drive you." I say and go get my car keys then drive her to the zoo.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:50 am

Silent

"Lets hang out tonight since i'm free and Collin is working late." I said. "Where should we meet?" I asked.

Desiree

I open the car door and get out. "Thank-you." I said to dad and walk up to Misty who always waits at the entrance for me. "Thats my dad, he's going to bring me here and pick me up." I told her. "Okay." She said and handed me some papers. "Whats this?" I asked. "You have a real talent with animals, that I thought you would like to join other places." She told me. I smile and look through the papers. "I'll join the horse stable and aquarium." I said. She smiled and handed me a pen.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:55 am

Delilah

'Yay!" I say and smile as I finish up my hair. "At the front of Tisane at six, is that good?" I ask and turn off the curler.

Seth

I drive off and go home to relax for the day and Sean goes to his chess team meeting.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:01 am

Silent

"Yes that is awesome." I said and smiled.

Desiree

I finish signing the papers and hand them back to Misty. "Go help Candy with the baby penguins." She instructed and I did as told.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:03 am

Delilah

"I can't wait to see you, we haven't seen each other in eight years, I have changed a lot." I say and put my hair in a messy bun.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:06 am

Silent

"Trust me, I have too." I say and go into the kitchen.

Desiree

I finish helping with the baby penguins and taking care of the lions. I go take care of the sharks by feeding them a lot of fish.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:08 am

Delilah

"I got much more taller and thin." I say and start putting on my mini skirt, crop top and ankle boots. "What do you look like now?" I ask
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:12 am

Silent

"I'm much taller." I said and sat at the kitchen table.

Desiree

I go to the wolves cage and open the door. I closed it shut and turn to the two wolves. "Are you guys hungry?" I asked. I walked slowly over to Moonlight first and brush my hand across her grey coat then did the same to Secret. I laid their meat down and watch them eat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:15 am

Delilah

"I have to go but I will see you later." I say and we end the call and go to the strip club to work.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:18 am

Silent

"Bye." I said before she ended the call. I went into the living room and watch television.

Desiree

I ran into the bathroom and took off my jacket then my plain tee. I smiled as I looked at my crop tee and fixed my hair then left out the bathroom. "Much better." I giggled and ran to bath the polar bears.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:21 am

Delilah

I go out onto the stage and start stripping.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:24 am

Desiree

"Love the top Des." Candy said. "Thanks." I smiled. We bath the polar bears and take care of the other ahimals then the zoo opens. I do one of the tours and finish it. "Your turn." I said to Candy and ran to the wolves cage to play with them until two o clock.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:27 am

Seth

I drive to the zoo and arrive a few minutes early, I ask where Desiree is and they point me in the direction she is in. I walk to the wolf's cage and I spot her in there, I smile. "Hi,Desiree." I say and the wolfs pant at me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:31 am

Desiree

I hear my dad say hi to me and I gasp. I jump behind Secret and look over him. "Hi dad um can you give me one sec." I said. I run to the exist of the cage and close the door then run to the bathroom. I throw my white tee on and jacket then run back out. "I had to clean my hands, the wolves are very messy." I said and try to smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:33 am

Seth

"I saw you were wearing that top, I don't really care but Ricky does, just respect yourself and try not to wear clothes like that all the time." I say and smile at her. "Now lets go to get some ice cream." I say and we walk to the zoo cafe for ice cream.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:37 am

Desiree

I get my favorite icecream and we sit outside of the cafe. I tell him about all the animals and my favorite ones. I also tell him what I do here. "I help with the tours because I remember everything about these animals." I said. "I'm also going to help at the stables and the aquarium." I said and ate my icecream.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:39 am

Seth

"That's very cool, I did work on my fathers farm with the barn animals when I was your age." I say and take a bite of my ice cream.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:42 am

Desiree

"Thats so cool." I said. "I love animals so much." I said and ate some more of my icecream. "This is the only thing that I love doing, school isn't fun and I don't get bullied here, the animals love me because I know how your suppose to treat them." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:45 am

Seth

"You could bring home your dog that's at your mother's house, if you want." I say and smile then take another bite of my ice cream. "I am glad that you have a hobby or a passion, I didn't that's why I was such a trouble maker when I was in my teenage years." I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next