Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:42 pm

Jason

I grab my gun when I hear Marcy scream and I run downstairs ignoring the fact that both of my legs are broken. I see someone go out the door with Marcy in their arms and I chase after them, I shoot them in the leg and they drop Marcy.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:46 pm

Marcy

I throw the bag off of my head and run to Jason. I hold onto his shoulder tightly and look at the man who almost dragged ne away from my house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:49 pm

Jason

I hold onto Marcy tightly and rub her back, "are you alright?" I ask her and keep a close eye on the man.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:59 pm

Desiree

I stayed up half the night, not able to go to sleep. I mess with my hair and laid down. I tried to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:03 am

Sean

I lay down on the bed and fall asleep quickly.

Seth

I go to bed and fall asleep easily and sleep soundly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:06 am

Desiree

I finally go to sleep as I cuddle with my stuff puppy.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:11 am

Seth

I wake up in the morning and put on my clothes but I don't put on my suit, I am sticking with my old style. "Time to wake up guys." I say as I put on my combat boots.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:15 am

Desiree

I get up and go into the bathroom. I put on my cloths I usually wear and do my hair. I look at myself in the mirror before walking out the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:20 am

Seth

I order breakfast for all of us and the food comes. I get the food and set it out on the table, "breakfast is here." I say and sit down then start eating.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:22 am

Desiree

I go sit at the table and start eating while listening to my music player.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:26 am

Seth

I finish eating and burp then laugh, "I haven't done that in ages." I say and clean up my plate.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:28 am

Desiree

I finish eating and get up from the table. I put my music player in my backpack then make sure I have everything. After I finish, I wait for Sean and dad.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:36 am

Seth

"Alright, time to get you guys to school." I say and grab my keys. We walk to the car and I drive them to school.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:39 am

Desiree

I open the door and get out. I stand in front of the school and sigh. "A place where I hate to go." I muttered. I put my messenger bag over my shoulder. I turn around and cross my arms as I waited for Sean so we can walk in together.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:44 am

Sean

I walk over to Desiree and we walk into the school to our lockers.

Seth

I drive back to the hotel and relax for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:49 am

Desiree

I open my locker door and put my books in there. I put some lipstick on. I grab a book out my locker for the first subject then shut the locker close.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:53 am

Sean

We walk to class and I take my usual spot. I open up my notebook and start writing notes when our teacher starts talking.

Seth

I call an old friend of mine and we go out to the club.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:56 am

Desiree

I sit at the desk and open my book. I set it up and bring out my cellphone. I turn the volume down and start playing a word game. I listen to the teacher but also block her out sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:59 am

Sean

I read the paragraph we are given to read and I write my notes as I read.

Seth

I dance with a girl and we laugh as we dance around.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:03 am

Desiree

I bring out my earphones and put them in my ears then listen to music while I also continue to play with my cellphone. I look up sometimes to make sure the teacher doesn't seem me or to see when she writes homework down on the board.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:05 am

Sean

The bell rings and we go to our lockers, we have gym. I get my gym clothes then go change and we go into the gym.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:09 am

Desiree

"How exciting." I said as I walk into the gym. I stand beside Sean and listen to our coach talk. He tells us that we have to climb the rope. I gulp when I see how high it is. I wait for someone to go first as I think of a reason I can't do this.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:10 am

Sean

I walk up to the rope and start climbing it as I use my upper body strength.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:14 am

Desiree

I watch Sean climb the rope and I start ro feel sick. Kelly walks over to me and stands beside me. "You scared of heights, Desiree?" She asked in a whisper. I try to ignore her until she annoys me so much that I feel the need to punch her face. "No, just watch, i'm going to climb that rope." I said and cross my arms as I waited for my name to be called by the coach.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:17 am

Sean

I touch the top and I climb down all with ease. The coach smiles and I take my spot, he calls Desiree to go next.

Seth

I start kissing the girl I am dancing with and we go to the back rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next