Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:21 am

~Amber~

I get up, and walk to a diner here. I go inside, and order something to eat as I think of a way to get home or call Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:23 am

Jasper

I gave Sabrina a bath, and put her to bed. I sighed, and layed down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:26 am

~Amber~

I finish eating, and get a bus ticket home. I get on the bus, and go home. I sigh with relief.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:28 am

Jasper

I wiped away the tear. I had finally come to the conclusion that she left me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:32 am

~Amber~

The bus stops, and I get off. I run home, with my heels off until I feel a large hand cover my mouth. You have got to be kidding me! "Don't do anything and I won't have to kill you." A very husky male voice says, I slowly nod my head and get dragged into the woods. Hoping to God that Jasper felt like something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:35 am

Jasper

My eyes snap open, an I bolt into the woods. I bodyslam the guy off of Amber, and snap his neck. I pick her up, and calmly walk away from the scene. "thank goodness you're okay," I said, and we get home.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:38 am

~Amber~

I tell him everything that happened, "I'm sorry, Jasper, I shouldn't have gone out last night." I say and hug him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:47 am

Jasper

"It's okay," I say, and kiss her forehead. I hug her back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:51 am

~Amber~

We let go from the hug, "what would you say if I wanted to go do the Marine Crucible again?" I ask and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:54 am

Jasper

"I wouldn't mind, sweetheart," I say, and kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:01 am

~Amber~

I smile and kiss him back, I pull away after a minute. "Come here, I want to show you something." I say and lead him to the basement. We get down here, and I turn on the lights, I go to the closet and pull out a box. I open it up, and pull out a bunch of pictures of me when I was actually down in Afghanistan. "Look." I say and show him the picture of me wearing my Fatigues, I look hot as hell in that picture.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:03 am

Jasper

I smile, and look through the rest of the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:11 am

~Amber~

I bring out a video recorder, and smile, I play it and we watch the video. It's of me making my Military Dairy. I show each day and everything that happens, in one part we went through an explosion and I had to cut off the video but later I turn it on and tell what happened.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:13 am

Jasper

"You're so brave, Amber," I say, and set her on my lap as I listen.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:19 am

~Amber~

"Thank you." I say and smile, the video goes to the two week mark and in this I'm in a Jeep with a bunch of other Military Women. I talk about how we are going to go to the Mine Fields. It skips two hours, and I again start to film again and I talk about how I almost got my foot blown off when I stepped on a mine but all I got was a shard in my leg. I turn off the camera and look at Jasper, I lift up my skirt and show him the huge scar on my leg, "that's how I got that, I wasn't paying attention and almost got killed." I say and trace my finger over the scar.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:22 am

Jasper

I put my hand over the scar, and kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:24 am

~Amber~

I smile, wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:28 am

Jasper

I slowly run my hand up her leg, and place it on her butt. I kiss her on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:36 am

~Amber~

My body tingles with happiness and I French kiss him after he finishes kissing me on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:39 am

Jasper

I put my hands on her hips, and French kiss her back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:41 am

~Amber~

I pull away and catch my breath, "I love you, Jasper." I say and start to nibble gently on his ear.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:43 am

Jasper

"I love you, too, Amber," I say, and trail my tongue from her neck to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:47 am

~Amber~

My stomach erupts with butterflies, and I start to unbutton his pants as I kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:52 am

-Ten Years Later-

Jasper

I quickly make breakfast, and pack Sabrina's lunch box. I smile, and go upstairs to her room. I sit on the edge of her bed, and gently shake her. "Time to get up, Sabrina. You have school."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:58 am

Sabrina

I slowly peek open my eyes, then look at dad as I yawn, I hate the mornings. "Morning, daddy," I say and get up slowly but surely. "When's mom suppose to be back?" I ask, mom is in Afghanistan right now since she works as drill instructor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next