Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Jasper

I sit down next to her and hold her hand as I reach into my bag and pull out an inhaler, "Here. This was my brother's. It'll help with the asthma attack."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Amber

I shake my head, "that won't work, I have medicine because it is so bad." I say and try to calm down. "I'll have to work through it." I say and take another short breath in.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Adison

"So one thing we learned about Amber, she's allergic to snakes." I said. I jumped out the tree and landed on the ground. "I need to see Melvia so we can discuss about this." I told the soldiers. They nodded and I smiled as I left.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:16 pm

Jasper

I kissed her cheek and squeezed her hand, "You can do it. Just calm down. Remember how we first met? Remember how we fell in love after you held a knife up to my neck?" I smiled and looked at her gorgeous eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Amber

I nod my head and a tear rolls down my cheek, "I do remember." I say in between breaths. It starts to go away and I become a little more relaxed but I am still taking in short breaths.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Jasper

"There you go. Remember when I first kissed you? How did you feel?" I held her hand softly and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Amber

"I didn't know what to do, I felt happy and shocked at the same time." I say and calm down. "I love you,Jasper." I say while looking him in the eyes and my breathing calms down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Jasper

"I love you, too. Remember that night we spent showing each other that?" I smiled, "I was so happy."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:27 pm

Amber

"Of coarse I do, your my first for everything, my first kiss, first love and first time." I say and gently kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Jasper

I smiled, "You were my first everything, too." I picked her up and looked into her eyes, "Do I have your permission?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Amber

"You do have my permission and there is no need to ask anymore,just act." I say and kiss him with passion.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Jasper

I walked to the room and took of her shirt delicately.

[Time Skip!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Amber

I wake up and yawn a little, "Jasper,time to get up." I say and run my hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Jasper

I looked up at her and smiled, "Morning, gorgeous. How did you sleep?" I wrapped my arms around her small waist and leaned my head on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Amber

"Nicely, how about you?" I ask and play with his hair. "You need a hair cut." I say and giggle.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Jasper

"Nope, not happening." I looked up at her with my hazel eyes and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Amber

"Okay, I will change your mind when I chase you around the house with scissors." I say and laugh, I get up and go to my vanity dresser. I put on denim skinny jeans, a deep purple tank top and supple leather boots. I let down my hair and brush it out, it hits the middle of my back. "My hair needs to be cut too." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Jasper

I get up and stand behind her, "It's actually quite beautiful long." I kissed her shoulder and let my head rest on it as I wrapped my arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Amber

"Thank you but I need to cut it, it is tradition for my family, I think it means a new start." I kiss him on the lips and smile as I look him in the eyes. I slip away from him and go get a bucket of water so I can wet my hair, I bring the bucket back in and set it in the living room. I get a towel and put my hair in the water, I finish cleaning my hair then go get a pair of scissors. I go back to my room and I look at myself in the mirror trying to figure out how I want my hair to look like. I cut my hair so it comes to my shoulders now and dry it off. "You like it?" I ask Jasper and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:56 am

Jasper

I nod my head, "Yeah." I ran my fingers through my thick, light brown hair and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:59 am

Amber

I smile and set the scissors on my vanity dresser. "So what are we doing today?" I ask and kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:07 am

Jasper

"We need more food, so I guess I'm going hunting. Do you want to come with me?" I grabbed my bow off a chair and looked at Amber.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:09 am

Amber

"I will stay here, I need to rest so my leg will heal." I say and smile a little, "you know how to get back here,right?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:13 am

Jasper

"Yeah. I saw some red ribbon in the trees." I kissed her forehead before walking out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:17 am

Amber

I smile and lay back down on my bed, I fall back asleep and snore very loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next