Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Jasper

I stare at Amber, my eyes wide. I feel my cheeks burn a bright red and I look away, "I don't look at women that way, Amber." I look up at her and smile slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:45 pm

Amber

"That's nice to know." I say and smile a little. "At least now I know that your not like those men in Germany." I say and kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Jasper

I laughed my hoarse laugh, "I guess so. Now go put on some clothes. That's the way I love you to look like."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:52 pm

Amber

I giggle a little then go put my clothes back on, "that better?" I say and walk out of my fathers room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Jasper

I put out my pipe and smiled at her while I nodded my head, "Much better." I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked into her eyes, "Do me a favor and don't smoke. It's a terrible habbit and I wish I could break it."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Amber

"I won't." I say and kiss him on the lips. "I did when I was living here with my father, I smoked cigars." I say and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Jasper

I push her against the wall lightly and smiled, "Well, I'm glad you don't do it anymore." I kissed her firmly, but lightly, on the lips then went to the living room to find something to make for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Amber

He's a very good kisser.I think to myself and fallow him to the living room. I look in a closet in the living room and find MRI's in there. "Have you ever had an MRI?" I ask Jasper and smile. "Their really good." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:15 pm

Jasper

I raise my eyebrow, "Nope, never heard of them. What are they?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:20 pm

Amber

"It is a pouch of food, usually has some type of meat and veggie." I say and hand him one. "That one has beef and carrots." I say and open mine then start to eat. "It's what the Marines used when they were on foot." I say while I eat.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Jasper

I smiled, "I only make stuff when I think you're hungry. I can go three days without eating." I sit down in a chair and watch her eat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:29 pm

Amber

"You have to eat, you won't get enough protein and won't have enough strength to move." I say and look at him. I toss him an MRI, "eat it or I am going to go Marine Sargent on your butt." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Jasper

I laughed, "Amber, I have more strength than a bull. I doubt you could take me down. But, because you are so gorgeous, I'll eat." I began to eat the surprisingly good food.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Amber

"I may be tiny but I am very strong, don't doubt me." I say and throw away my MRI after I am done.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Jasper

I set mine on the seat and fling her over my shoulder while I tickle her. I smiled and kissed her hip.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Amber

I burst out laughing as he tickles me, "no more." I say and laugh even harder.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:40 pm

Jasper

I lay her on the floor and hover over her, setting my hand on the hardwood flooring for support. I began to kiss her lightly and shut my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:43 pm

Amber

I kiss him back with passion and wrap my arms around his neck. I feel safe.I think and close my eyes too as we kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Jasper

I cralwed off of her and stood up as I heard a hissing sound coming from outside. I grabbed my gun and looked around for any signs of a snake.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Amber

I get up off the floor and look around for a snake. I peek my head outside and see a large snake, I scream and slam the door closed. "It's outside, it is huge." I say and breath heavily from being nervous. "I am allergic to snakes, I know it sounds insane,probably." I say and start to freak out as the hissing comes closer to the door.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Adison

"You built the snake and it looks real, good." I said to one of the soldiers. They hid behin the bushes as I stay hidden in atree nearby, waiting to see what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Jasper

I lead her to the bedroom upstairs and shut the door. I grab a shotgun and load it with a few rounds. I walk back downstairs and line up the barrel with the snake's head. I pulled the trigger and the snake layed on the ground, headless. I picked it up and threw it into the woods, "It's gone now, Amber."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Amber

I sigh and try to get my breath back as I come back downstairs. "I hate snakes." I say to Jasper and wrap my arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Jasper

I smiled and lead her back into the house, "Just tell me if anything is making you scared or uneasy, okay?" I lifted up her chin so she could look into my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Amber

I nod my head still trying to catch my breath. "I have breathing problems, it really kicks in when I am scared." I say as I take short but big breaths. I sit on the couch and try to get it to pass as the pain in my chest gets worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next