Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Adison

I turn around to see someone watching me. I realize its Amber an dturn back around. "She must have killed them." I said. "To bad they don't know about my little secret." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Amber

I see a quick glimpse of the persons face and see it is Adison, I sigh and sit down. "Adison is here,down at the park." I say to Jasper then point to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:05 pm

Adison

I suddenly see another patrol soldier and smile. I walk up to him. "Hey its me Adison, I work for someone you might know." I said. He nodded and I followed him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Amber

I gasp when I see Adison walk off with a soldier, I scramble over to Jasper. "Adison, she is walking with a soldier, she talked with him for a minute then they left." I say to him really fast.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:12 pm

Adison

"The deer didn't work well." The soldier told me. "Because Melvia didn't do it right." I said. "You have to make it real like and do other things besides eating grass." I explained. The soldier understood and we continue walking.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:17 pm

Amber

"Your not going to like this but I am going to go fallow them, don't fallow me." I say to Jasper and take off my cast on my foot. I put on my fathers old military boots he gave me, I put on my gloves. I go in the tent then grab my knife and pistol, "I will be back later, I love you." I say to him and kiss his cheek. I climb up one of the trees then start to fallow Adison very quietly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Adison

The soldier and I arrive at a abandon building. We both walked in after looking to make sure no one is following us. I smile as we both walk in and go upstairs. I see some more soldiers and stand in front of them. "Go back and get the dead bodies of the three soldiers, then come back." I told them. They did a stold and left. "Tell Melvia I want to see him, I have a plan." I told the soldier who I followed. He nodded and left, leaving me to stay in rhe abandon building alone.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:26 pm

Amber

I watch Adison through a window, knowing she can't see me. I read her lips as she talks then watch the soldiers leave, "she is working with Melvia but why?" I ask myself quietly and continue to watch,silently.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:52 pm

Adison

"The deer thing didn't work." I ssid to the soldiers once they came back. "So tell Melvia to do something else but make it realistic." I said. "If he doens't make them realistic then no one will fall for it." I told them. I continue to tell them how to make it realistic.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Amber

I watch for a while then leave to go back to the camp.

"I am back." I say to Jasper, "you won't believe what I found out." I say to him as I put my cast back on.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm

Adison

I walk out the building and back to the park. I notice Jasper and Amber still there. I roll my eyes and turn my back on them. I bring my bow out and get in one of the trees then sit on the branch a sI watch the sky.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Jasper

I shoot an arrow in the direction of the rustling of leaves and breathed heavily. I sighed, "I'm being paranoid right now, sorry Amber." I set my bow down and splash some water on my face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Amber

"It's alright, do you want to know what I found out?" I ask while sitting on a tree stump.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Jasper

I nod my head, "Sure." I pick her up and set her back on my lap. I enlace my fingers around her waist and rest my chin on her shoulder, "Go on."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Amber

"Well Adison is working with Melvia and he sent that deer to watch us." I say and sigh a little. "We have to be really careful." I say and kiss him on the lips. "I know a place where we could go, it is pretty safe."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Jasper

I smiled, "Okay. Lead the way." I lifted her up and set her on the ground. I put the cast back on her leg and kissed her forehead, "It needs to heal, love."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Amber

I nod my head and I lead him to my fathers old house close to the state park.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:44 pm

Jasper

I stop at the edge of the property and rub my neck, "Are you sure it's stable? It's an old house, Amber." I looked at her, then back to the wooden house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Amber

"I am sure of it, my father had it reinforced, it should be perfect." I say and unlock the door. I look inside to see the house in perfect condition and the exact way my father and I last left it. "See it is perfectly fine." I say and look around with a smile on my face. "Still smells like green apple." I say while laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Jasper

I set the bags on the ground and walk over to the sink, knowing good and well it wouldn't turn on. I tried anyways, and shook my head, "There has to be a way to get the power back on."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Amber

"I wish there was a way." I say and sit on the recliner in the corner of the living room. "My father was a very smart person, he has a lab in the basement, do want to see it?" I ask while taking off my shoes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:07 am

Adison

I jumped out the tree and ran to were Jasper's arrow landed. "He hit another animal which wasn't realistic enough." I said. I picked up the arrow and put it in my bag. "I'm doing this for a reason, a good reason, right?" I asked myself. I walked back to the tree and sat on the branch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:21 am

Amber

As I sit in the recliner I look through my fathers old stuff. I pull out his chain necklace with a small cross on it, I clip it around my neck and smile. I continue to look through his stuff and find a picture of my mother, I have never seen her before. I look at the black and white picture and a smile but sad smile appears on my face. "That's my mother." I say to Jasper and show him the picture of her smiling brightly with my father by her side. I flip around the picture to see if my father put her name on it, on the back it says 'Lilith and Xever' in my fathers hand writing. "I look like her a lot." I say to myself quietly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:47 am

Adison

After a while I decided to go home.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:18 am

Amber

I go to my fathers old room and look around in his closet, I find a women's silk robe. "Well, now I know what you did with those women you brought home." I say quietly and giggle. I take off all my clothes and put on the robe leaving me in my underwear and the robe. I look around his room for a minute more then find an box of cigars, I light one then go to the living room. "Jasper, look at what I found." I say and do a provocative pose while leaning on the wall, I giggle as I do another pose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next