Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:14 am

Jasper

"It's okay. There's no need to cry." I wipe away the tear gently and kiss her lightly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:18 am

Amber

I kiss him with passion and close my eyes, I wrap my arms around his neck as we kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:23 am

Jasper

I hear a faint cracking of twigs nearby and I listen, "Amber, go inside the tent and stay there. I don't want you to make a noise." I get off of her and grab my bow slowly, keeping my gaze in the direction of the snapping.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:26 am

Amber

I nod my head and go in the tent, I sit quietly waiting for him to tell me it's okay to come out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:32 am

Jasper

I shoot the soldier in the head and sigh as he drops to the floor with his gun in hand. I looked around for anymore people before unzipping the tent, "We need to move. They know we're here." I hear the rustling of leaves and I turn around to see a deer. I took in a deep breath and began to pack up the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:34 am

Amber

I get out of the tent and help him pack up the stuff, "how do they know we are here?" I ask as I pack some stuff up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:38 am

Jasper

"They've been watching us. In the trees, at night, all the time." I start to take down the tent as the deer eats grass and minds her own business.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:43 am

Amber

"Why do I feel like something is up with that deer?" I say as I watch the deer closely.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:47 am

Jasper

I shoot the deer in the head with an arrow and a cloud of black smoke comes out of it, "That's because it was a machine." I throw the bags over my shoulder and lead Amber away from the campsite by her hand. I let go as we reach a shallow stream. I filled up my canteen and looked around cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:50 am

Amber

I look around and listen for anything, "it seems pretty safe." I say to him and continue to look around.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:54 am

Jasper

"We need to get far away from the last campsite as possible. The clearing of Chapman State Park is a good place. It's only seven miles away due east." I handed her the canteen and nodded my head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:57 am

Amber

I take a sip of the water then hand it back to him, "when should we be there?" I ask as put my hair up in a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:06 am

Jasper

"Ten minutes tops by walking. Seven as the crow flies." I put the canteen around her shoulder and torso, "You need the water mre than I do."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:08 am

Amber

I smile and we start to walk to Chapman State Park.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:13 am

Jasper

I keep a firm grip on my bow as I hold amber's hand lightly. I smile at her and go back to looking around.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:15 am

Amber

"You seem very happy to have me by your side,why is that?" I ask as we walk.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:21 am

Jasper

"A child has his safety blanket, I have you." I scanned the clearing as we approached the state park and set down the stuff at the edge of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:25 am

Amber

I look at the area and see a patrol of soldiers, "look." I say and point to them. "Can I take them out,please?" I ask with pleading eyes and smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:29 am

Jasper

My mind and my instintics fight with each other. I rub my chin, "Don't hurt yourself or get caught."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:35 am

Amber

"Thank you." I say quietly and kiss his cheek. I slink off into the woods then appear a small distance away from the patrol, I whistle, drawing one of the patrol guys attention. He walks over and I snap his neck with one quick twist then put him in the bush. I move a little closer to another guy who is alone, I slit his throat then hide him. I just walk up to the last guy and throw my knife at him and it hits him in the head,killing him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:38 am

Jasper

I smiled, "That's my girl." I began to set up the tent with a giant smile plastered on my face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:41 am

Amber

I walk back to Jasper and smile, "my father taught me that." I say and help him set up the tent.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:03 am

Jasper

We finish the tent and I start to build a fire. I look up at Amber, "Don't be surprised if I bury you in leaves. I'm really protective over loved ones." I back away from the flames and dig around for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Adison

I left to the state park, a place I usually go to everyday. I arrived and walked to where the patrol of soldiers are. I begin to shoot when I saw two of them dead and the other behin a bush dead. I put my bow down and stared at the scene. "Who did this?" I said to myself.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Amber

"Okay but there is no need to be really protective over me, I can handle myself." I go over to Jasper and kiss his cheek. I sit on the ground and watch the state park when I see someone down there, "who is that,I killed everyone down there, no one else was down there?" I say as I watch the person carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next