Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:58 pm

Amber

"I grew up in a stone town." I mumble and blow a piece of hair out of my face. "My family was very poor." I say and lean back in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:59 pm

Jasper

"Shoot a hummingbird on horseback, then we'll talk. How does that sound...love." I winked at Amber and smiled.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:02 am

Adison

I try to think of something to say. "Why a hummingbird?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:08 am

Amber

I giggle and smile as I watch the sky.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:12 am

Jasper

"Hummingbirds are what my dad taught me the aim off of. They're small and fast, that's why I have a perfect aim." I get up and get the food off of the fire.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:15 am

Adison

I nod my head and lean against the tree. "My dad wasn't so perfect." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:19 am

Amber

"Neat." I say to Jasper and smile at him. "I want to run so badly." I say as I look around at all the places I could be running right now.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:22 am

Adison

"Yeah i'm really sorry about the leg." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 am

Amber

"Fine." I say to Adison and continue to look around.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:25 am

Jasper

I kneel infront of Amber and take off the cast. I start to rub some mint on the fracture spot and smiled as I did so, "Yours isn't so bad. It may only be two weeks until you're running again."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:29 am

Amber

I smile at him, "thank you." I say. "What does the mint do?" I ask curiously and watch him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:31 am

Adison

I start to feel bad a,being around them. "I'm just going to leave since none of you seem to like me." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:33 am

Jasper

"My mother says the cool feelings dulls any pain and helps with healing." I rubbed the leaves off of her smooth leg and put the cast back on. I stood up and handed a plate of food to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:35 am

Adison

"Yep not liked, like always." I said. I climb the tree and sit on the branch. I feel a tear slip as I hold on to the tree tihtly so I don't fall. Why don't I just stop. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:36 am

Amber

"I guess we will see you around,Adison." I say to her and wave goodbye. "Thank you,Jasper." I say and start to eat.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:42 am

Adison

I continue to hide in the trees as I make my way, away from them. I stop and hop out the tree. I land on the ground and bring my bow out. I aim it at the tree and begin shooting at the tree, making them shake.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:57 am

Amber

I look at Jasper and smile. I just want to kiss him but daddy's rules keep coming up in my head and his voice telling me not to kiss him. I think as I eat.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:59 am

Adison

I put my bow up and my arrows then sit them under a tree. I climb one of the trees and stare at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:22 am

Jasper

I got up and began to wash my plate with a small smile on my face. I glanced at Amber, "Is the mint taking any pain away?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Amber

Jasper's voice quickly pulls me out of my thinking daze, "yeah." I say to him and smile a little. "Sorry, I was just in a daze." I say and finish eating. Did I just say sorry? I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Adison

I jump out the tree and grab my bow from under the tree then my arrows. I start walking back home when I still see the smoke. I ignore it and keep walking. I hide behind the trees and decided to just take a peek at what they may be doing. I climbed one of the trees and hid behind the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:17 pm

Amber

As I finish eating I feel someone watching us, I walk up behind Jasper. "Someone is watching us." I whisper in his ear.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Adison

"I wonder who." I said. "I actually am trying to see where the smoke is coming from." I said. I jumped out the tree and started heading toward the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Amber

I roll my eyes and sit on the ground, I put my hands in my pockets. I watch the sky quietly, occasionally looking at Jasper with a small smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:29 pm

Adison

I climb up the tree and see the smoke. I climb throught the trees to I get to the camp. I see a familier face and smile. I sit on the branch but hide behind the leaves. I hold my bow tightly as I watch him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next