Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Delilah

I am stunned by the little story Marcy told me and I think for a minute. "No one here has ever had that happen, I didn't even know such things went on at strip clubs." I say. "We all are kept very safe but that kinda scared me, I will quit, that's a promise." I say while turning around to go get my stuff and tell Kevin I am quitting. I go get my stuff and tell Kevin I am quitting he looks at me stunned and then I walk back outside. "I quit, I am going to be a little depressed like last time." I say sighing and holding my clothes and jewelry. "I am going home." I say as I walk to my house.

Seth stops smiling, "I don't think you want to know." He says going back to playing with Echo.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:23 pm

I turn to Jason, "Can we go home now, too?" I picked up my gun from the sandy ground and heard a noise behind me. I shot the gang member in the face and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Jason

"Yeah." I say smiling and we go home.

Delilah

I open the door my house and smile. "I quit stripping." I say to Silent and I go pick up Echo to play with him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:27 pm

I throw my boots to the ground and rub my aching feet, "I'm glad I finally got her to quit. I don't want her to get hurt, much less raped."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:28 pm

Silent

I roll my eyes at Seth and what he said bothered me but I don't push it anymore.

I suddenly jump when Delilah comes in the bedroom and takes Echo then tells me what she done. "You don't like it anymore?" I ask. I move away from Seth and sit on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Delilah

"I love that job but Marcy told me a story that bothered me enough so I quit." I say as I play with Echo.

Jason

"I am glad too." I say as I lay Miracle in her crib. "So did hear what happened to Thedy?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:38 pm

I look at him with great intrest, "What happened?" I asked. I lit the fireplace and sat on the floor with a blanket spread out on my lap.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Silent

I nod and get up. "Seth do you want to do something?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:40 pm

Jason

"She got raped the other night and she is pregnant by the guy who rapped her." I say as I get a drink then sit down on the floor next to Marcy.

Seth shakes his head no and watches the TV intently.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:43 pm

I scoot next to him, "That's horrible." I lean my head on his shoulder and blow away a strand of hair from my face. I get up and quickly tie up my hair before sitting back down next to Jason.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Jason

"She is so traumatized that she didn't even trust Johnathan and she just keeps saying no to herself when she thinks about it." I say as I take a sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Silent

I cross my arms and roll my eyes. "Fine, i'm going to go do something, stupid or whatever." I muttered. "Dalilah i'll be back later." I said. I stormed out the house and to the fields. I summon my sword and sit on the grass as I slide my hand across the blade. I begin to float when I see the image of the bloody lady again. I gasp and fall to the ground. I get up and throw my sword then kick the shed. I sit on the roof of the shed and stare at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:49 pm

I smile, "She'll change her mind. I know her and Johnathan are perfect for each other, even if he barely talks." I sneeze a little and rub my cold nose, "I always get sick in the winter months."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Thedy

I sit on my chair and watch TV with Seth when Silent leaves the house. I get up and fallow her outside even though it hurts to walk when my feet are swollen. "Silent, he just needs some time to himself, you have to let him be a guy and watch TV sometimes." I say smiling and sit on the ground with my over sized stomach.

Jason

"He doesn't talk a lot does he." I say laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:00 pm

Silent

"Its not that." I said. I jump off the roof and land on my feet. I shove my hands in my pocket and stare at the sky. "He seems to be keeping something but he won't tell me." I said. I sit beside her. "Is that a good thing or bad?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Thedy

"Sometimes its good he might be planning something other times he is doing something bad." I say as I look at my belly button that is sticking out. "God I am I suppose to be this big!?" I say laughing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:10 pm

Silent

I laugh a little and look at the grass. "It did seem mean for me to storm out of there but when I keep something he wants to know. If he keeps something, it means nothing and he doesn't want to tell me." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:10 pm

I smile, "Nope." I sneeze and start to get the shivers.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Jason

"You want some tea?" I ask as I get up to make tea.

Thedy

As I sit a huge gush of blood comes out of me. "Umm, I don't think that was suppose to be blood." I say standing up. "I need help getting to the hospital come with me Silent." I say as I start to walk.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:20 pm

I nod my head, "Make it a little hot. Maybe that will clear my nose a bit." I sniffled a bit and stared into the fire.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Silent

I get up and help Thedy to the hospital. We arrive and they take her in the back. I sit in one of the chairs in the waiting room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:31 pm

Jason

I make the tea and hand one to Marcy, then sit next to her and drink mine. "Does your shoulder feel better?" I ask while kissing her cheek.

Thedy

I scream in agony as I push, I hear a little cry. I breath heavily and they hand me a little girl, I smile at her and cry at the same time. "Hi Margaret." I say as I look at her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:34 pm

I move it around a little, "Yeah. Still hurts." I smile and sniffle. I take a sip of the warm tea and take in a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Silent

The doctor said I'm allowed to go see Thedy. I step in the room and smile. "Whats her name?" I ask. I sit in a chair in the room. "Do you want me to call Dalilah?" I added.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:44 pm

Thedy

'Margaret." I say smiling. "No, we can call them tomorrow." I say as I play with Margaret and she giggles.

Jason

"I love you, Marcy." I say smiling and watch the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next