Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Silent

"I'm serious, I did want to see the horror one." I said. My wrist I cut started hurting. I got up and turn my back. I took the bandage off and saw my wrist bleeding again. I walk into the bathroom and try to look for anything. I found some bandages and wrapped my wrist up. I took the bandage off that I had burnt myself and saw it just left a scar. I didn't put no bandage on that wrist. I walked back in the livingroom and smiled at Seth. I got beside him and started kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Seth kisses Silent again and smiles, "well we can't watch it because Thedy is here and we are babysitting at the moment." He says laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:09 pm

I look at little closer and see that she has brown hair, "Delilah's a blonde." I giggle and start walking again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Jason

"No, I meant the other girl in the sailor outfit that's Delilah." I say shocked to see her dancing already.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Silent

"Yeah that is true." I said. I sat back on the couch and sigh. "So what do we do then?" I ask. "While were waiting for Echo to wake up." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Seth shrugs and turns on the TV, "we can watch TV." He says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:17 pm

I turn around and see the girl he's talking about. I throw my gun to the floor and angrily walk to the club. I walk in, "What the hell are you doing, Delilah?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:17 pm

Silent

I lay my head on the couch and close my eyes. "Fine we'll watch television." I said. I put my legs on the couch and open my eyes as I now lay on the couch. I put one of the pillows under my head then I watch the television, bored.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Delilah

Kevin puts on the light telling me I can get off the stage, I stop what I am doing and walk off the stage. "I am working, I have no money at all." I say as I tie my silk robe on, "I haven't been drinking or doing anything just this." I say as I look at Marcy. "Lets go talk about this in my room." I say walking to the back with Marcy, I open the door with two DD's on it and sit down on the couch. Waiting for Marcy to talk.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:24 pm

I keep standing, "You said you'd quit this." I look at her in disgust.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Silent

I fell asleep but suddenly woke up as I begin to have a nightmare. I sit up and rub my eyes. I pick the pillow up and hold on to it tightly. I turn my attention to the television. The television didn't interest me so I got up and pop some pocorn. I sat back on the couch and started eating some. "Do you want some popcorn?" I ask Seth and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Delilah

"I said I would quit drinking which I have and I said I would think about quitting this job." I say while crossing my legs. "It would be very hard for me to quit, I have done this my whole life almost, these girls are like my sisters, the attention is amazing and the money outstanding." I say. "I do this because I never got the attention from my parents they left me on my own when I was ten, I do realize I have a problem but I would be upset if I quit." I say to her. "I was depressed when I quit three years ago and I never got over it because I was losing the attention." I say.

Seth nods his head yes and watches more TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Silent

I hit him with my pillow. "Hey! Stop watching the television." I said. I grabbed a hand full and handed him the bag. I laid back down on the couch and stared up at the ceiling while eating my popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Seth looks at Silent and laughs a little. He gets up and kisses her on the lips, "you want to be entertained don't you?" He asks while laughing more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Silent

I smile and kiss him back. I grab the pillow and put it back under my head. "I guees...i'm just bored." I said and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Seth smiles and kisses her chest, he looks at her and waits for an answer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Silent

I kiss him on the lips and smile. "Okay entertain me." I said. I kiss him more on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Seth kisses her on the neck and takes off her shirt.

{Time skip!}
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Silent

I open my eyes and Find myself on the couch. I get up and put my shirt back on. I check on my wrist. I run to the bathroom and close the door. I unwrap my bandage on my wrist and saw it stop bleeding. I smiled and threw the bandage away. I continue starring at my both wrists.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Seth wakes up and puts his clothes back on before Echo starts crying. He goes and gets him and feeds him a bottle.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Silent

I open the door and walk out the bathroom. I walk in the room to see Echo up and Seth feeding him. "Hey and hey Echo." I said, giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:05 pm

I sigh and roll my eyes, "Don't come crying to me when a man steals and rapes you." I angrily storm out of the room and slam the door shut. I push a guy out of my way and push the doors open. I walk back to where Jason and Miracle are, "I hate her."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Seth looks at Echo and smiles. "Who do you think he is going to look like?" He says while blowing strawberries on his tummy making Echo laugh.

Delilah

I get up and grab a pair of skinny jeans and put them on and put on a tank top and go after Marcy. This time not crying or anything else. "Marcy, I don't understand why you hate my job so much." I say as I come outside and shiver from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 pm

I don't look at her, but just frown, "It's sickening. Grown men look at you with hungry eyes, just thinking about all the things he could do with you if he had the chance. When I worked as a bartender, a man literally snatched a girl off the stage and raped her then and there. I vowed never to have any friends who worked as strippers. I hate the work they do." I looked her in the eyes, "I hate it with a passion."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 pm

Silent

I sit beside him and think for a moment. "Maybe Delilah or he could look like your dad." I said. I laugh a little when Echo giggled. "What friend did you meet yesterday?" I ask Seth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next