Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:34 pm

I shake my head, "You better hear it from her. I'm just happy that you're going home soon." I kiss him and sit down in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Seth looks at Caleb and stares at the knife. "I forgot I had it in there, when you live in the Wastes for some time you put things in places for quick retrieving just in case." Seth says while smiling and waits for Caleb to answer.

Jason

"She looked a little off from my view." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:38 pm

I sighed, "She slept with her boss and now she's pregnant." I get up and pick Miracle up out of her crib. I kiss her head and sit back down in the chair.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:39 pm

Silent

Caleb smiles a fake smile. "I don't think Silent will be happy you packed it." He said. "I watch you packed it in the bag when you were getting ready." He told him. He waited for a answer from Seth to see what he has to say now.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:43 pm

Seth looks at Caleb and narrows his eyes. "I will keep my mouth shut and not say anything to you anymore if you keep quite about this, okay Caleb?" He says while looking at him.

Jason

"I thought she was with Michael, I am I wrong?" I ask a little stunned. Delilah walks in and sits down, "yeah I am with Michael, I got drunk and got pregnant." She says bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:46 pm

I sighed, "Deliah, quit lying and tell the truth." I walk over to a table so I could change Miracle.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:49 pm

Silent

"Nope, you have to allow me to flirt with her and touch her and no more being protactive to her while i'm around her." Caleb said. He gave Seth a smile. "Or she'll know about this knife in a minute." He said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:51 pm

Delilah

"I did tell the truth I said I got drunk and got pregnant just not who I am pregnant by." I say as I fidget in my seat. "Damn Kevin." I say as I try to get comfortable. Someone knocks on the door and walks in. "What hell are you doing here Kevin!?" I say as narrow my eyes. "Your pregnant I can tell." He says while leaning on the wall. "Yeah so." I say. "Just came to see." He says.

Seth looks at him and thinks. "Nope, I am done with you and I am leaving." He walks away and goes get his stuff then leaves.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:55 pm

I set Miracle in her crib and walk over to Delilah, "Who the hell is he?" I asked angrily.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:59 pm

Silent

I get out the pool and run up to Caleb. "Where is Seth?" I ask. I stare at the knife. "Your boyfriend packed this knife in his bag and he is leaving." He said. I stare at Caleb for a moment and nod. "Okay, thanks." I said. I walk into the house and out the front door. I see Seth and stand at the door. "So why are you leaving?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Delilah

"My boss Kevin." I say as I look at him. "Hi." He says to Marcy. "So how do you plan on working Delilah?" Kevin says as he looks at me. "Well lets see I know I can't strip when I am pregnant so I guess I am not going to work stupid." I say to him. "Bitter." He says to me. "Yeah I am bitter I have every damn right to be Kevin, you got me pregnant I trusted you like I have been for the past six years!" I say yelling at him. "Why did you even do this to me, I never said you could have sex with me, I trusted you not let me get in trouble!" I say as I stand up and yell in his face.

Seth looks at Silent and sighs. "I am done, I just want to go home and forget." He says as he stands at the door.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:05 pm

Silent

"So basically your saying, you want to forget me?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Seth looks at her and sighs. "I never said that, I just want to go home and forget about this whole mess." He says as he walks out the door.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:21 pm

I stand in the middleof them and push Kevin towards the door, "Get out. Now," I say in a steady but serious voice.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:25 pm

Silent

I stand there and feel a tear drop. I slide down the door and start crying. I've never been effeted like this with a person. A human. I usually forget about them in a moment but Seth its to different.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:27 pm

Delilah

"Alright fine." Kevin says walking out of the room. "Thank you Marcy." I say sitting back down. "I can't believe he would do this to me, after six years of getting drunk right in front of him and stripping." I say while looking at the ground. "He has never liked me, but why did he do something this time?" I say as I rub my head and curl up in the chair.

Seth walks back to the club and un packs his things. He sits and thinks for a while before his father comes in and tells him to clean up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:32 pm

Silent

I get up and slam my foot against the door. I summon my sword and run out of the city. I go to the sewyer in the real world and go to the city where all the mutations are. I sniffle as I walk up some stairs. I arrive at the roof of a building. I stand at the edge of the buildings roof. I close my eyes as I take one more step. A smile appears on my lips as I stand on the edge. Still debating if I should fall and forget everything.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:36 pm

I shake my head, "Delilah, you are a beautiful girl and what you do is one reason why he would do this. Stripping is a disgrace to beautiful women." I sit down next to Jason and swipe my hands across his cast.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:43 pm

Delilah

I look at Marcy and start to cry even more. "I don't know why I do it, I just enjoy the attention and the money but its the feeling out of them all it hard to explain." I say as I wipe my tears away. "Maybe its because my parents left me when I was ten to die, I found these people who work there and I instantly feel in love with it, I am a completely different person when I am on stage." I say while I stuff my face in between my legs.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:48 pm

Silent

I might be doing the wrong thing but this might help me. I peek down over the edge. I gulp and begin to jump when I heard someone. I suddenly stiffen and hold in my breath. I turn slowly around to be face to face with a mutation. I scream and step back but forgot I am at the ledge. I start falling and I look to see mutations coming out of nowhere. "I command you, my sword, to turn into a jetpack." I commended. It does as told and I start flying. I land safely on the ground but my arm starts hurting. I look down to see blood. I run out the city.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Delilah

I sit in the chair and cry like I have never before. "I can't do it, I don't want to be a mother." I say to myself as I hold my head between my legs.

Seth watched from the gates of the city when he sees someone. "Silent." He mumbles to himself.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Silent

I feel anger hurt and stupid. I see a flyer saying they need fighters. I smile and take the flyer. I read the whole think and my smile gets wider. I crumble it and toss it. I need to let my anger out some how. I smile and run to the direction the fight is.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Silent

I smile at the guy who stands at the door where the fight is happening. "Hi um I would like to join the fight competitions." I said. He laughs and looks me up an down. "Do you think i'm going to allow a fourteen yearold girl fight." He ask. "Thirteen actually and yes or you might die." I said. I summon my sword and lean against it. "Okay, you can start with the guy up next." He said. I nod and walk in the place. I wait for my turn.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Seth walks around the Wastes for awhile when he sees the fight ring. He walks in and looks around to see Silent. "What are you doing here?" He asks as he walks up to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Silent

"Eating, what does it look like? I'm about to fight." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next