Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:57 pm

Thedy

I smile and we go downstairs where my mother and father have set the table already. "Tony is coming for dinner and so is his wife." My mother says smiling. I smile broadly "I haven't seen him since I was sixteen!" I say jumping up and down excitedly. I hear the door bell and I run to the door, I open the door and see Tony. "Tony!" I say wrapping my arms around his neck and squeezing him. "Hey Thedy, how are you?" He asks detaching me from him. "I am good, you?" I ask as he walks in with his wife. "I am pretty good." He says. "Tony this is my friend Silent, Silent this is my big brother Tony." I say. "Nice to meet you Silent." Tony says while taking off his jacket. "Silent this is Natalie and Natalie this is Silent." I say.

Jason

"She told him every thing about the baby and how she is a stripper, he made her cheek bleed then called her a tramp." I say sighing and sit on the couch. "She is in her room if you want to see her, she is still crying." I say to Marcy.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:59 pm

I nod my head and look at the bloodied gauze, "Can you tell me why this is bleeding?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Silent

"Hi nice to meet you both." I said. I try to be as mannered as I could. I am doing good though, for someone who wasn't taught manners. I gave them both a smile. I get nervous around a lot of people but I tried not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Jason

"The doctor said it will bleed but nothing will happen, the hole is so small they just removed the bullet and they are going to let the hole heal on its own." I say as I watch TV. "Thedy came in today she was crying her eyes out, she said something about how she was violated." I say while watching Miracle smile.

Thedy

We all sit down and start to eat, "so Silent tell us a little about yourself." My mother says while eating some soup.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:07 pm

I stand up and walk to Delilah's room. I peek my head in the doorway, "Hey. You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:11 pm

Delilah

"No not really." I say as I rub my cheek and remove the makeup to show Marcy the mark Michael gave me. "He hit me so hard it bled and now there is hand print." I say as I hold Echo.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Silent

I stop eating my soup and looked at everyone. I didn't exactly know what to say about myself. "Well my mom died by getting shot, my dad he's um dead and alive. I have a sword as a weapon and I can control basically anything...dead and i'm only thirteen." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:15 pm

I walk into the room and sit next to her, "Do you know where he went? I can talk to him."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Thedy

"Very nice." My mother says smiling and goes back to eating. "Your family sounds very interesting." Tony says while eating.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Silent

I look up at him and smile. "Yeah in a way they are but I don't talk to them to much." I said. I continue eating.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Delilah

"I don't know but I can guess." I say, "He probably went to my house to get his stuff." I say as my cheek turns black and a deep purple, I look at it in the mirror and sigh.

Thedy

Tony smiles and we all continue to eat.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:22 pm

I smile, "Okay. I'm gonna go talk to him. If Jason asks where I went, tell him that." I walked out of the hospital and gripped my gun in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Michael

I mumble under my breath as I get my things from Delilahs house. I am about leave when I see Marcy, "why are you here?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:28 pm

I stuff the gun in my back pocket and wince as I touchthe stab wound through the guaze, "You shouldn't have slapped Delilah. She's scared out of her wits right now." I rub my shoulder and grunt.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Michael

"She deserved it, she is a tramp and a cheater." I say, "maybe she'll grow up now, seems like someone needed to put her in place." I say as I watch Marcy touch the bandages on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Silent

I start feeling bad as I think about my family. "Excuse me but could I use your bathroom?" I ask. I was shown where the bathroom is. I walk in and close the door. I slide down the door and sit in front of it before crying silently. I summon my sword. "I command you, my sword, to turn into a knife." I whispered and sniffle. It does as told and turns to a knife. I slice my wrist and it starts bleeding. I close my eyes as the dark crimson blood leaks down my arm. I get up and walk to the sink. I turn hot water on and put my other wrist under the water. It starts burning but I ignore the hurt and move my wrist. I felt a lot better but stupid that it takes for me to hurt myself to feel better. I wipe the blood from my wrist and put a bandage on from my bag that I summon to come too. I make both my bag and sword vanish. I look at my both wrist and wipe my face before walking out the bathroom. I go back and sit down at the table. I start eating again like nothing has happen.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:36 pm

I walk up to him, "You know you love her, Michael. She made a mistake and she loves you. Don't make your injured sister slap the sense back into you."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Thedy

I look at Silent and smile at her, I know something is wrong. I will have to ask her after dinner. We finish dinner and I walk up to Silent. "What's the matter?" I ask.

Michael

"I am sorry I don't love sl*ts." I say to Marcy and I cross my arms.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Silent

"I just don't enjoy telling about myself because of my family." I said. I mess with my hair nervously. "My dad did something to my mom when I was little and I can't get along with him that much because of what he did to her." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:44 pm

I raised my hand to slap him, but stopped when a bolt of pain shot through my shoulder. I slapped him anyways, "Your a foolish man."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Thedy

"Alright." I say and feel a slight lump in my throat but overcome it. "You can have that dress by the way." I say smiling and I go talk to Tony.

Michael

"Think what you want." I say and walk away while giving her the finger.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:51 pm

Silent

"Thanks." I said. "Is it okay if I go change?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:52 pm

I follow him, "Michael, I have a daughter." I sighed and walked beside him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Thedy

"Yeah you can go change." I say while sitting on the couch. I run to the bathroom and go vomit, Tony fallows me and looks at me. "Your pregnant." He says. I nod my head and cry, I sit on the toilet seat and explain what happened.

Michael

"Not my problem, why should I care?" I say as I walk down the road.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:57 pm

I pushed him to the ground, "You emotionless bastard! Don't ever talk to me again!" I kicked him and started walking, more like limping, back to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next