Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:38 am

Silent

I felt stupid. I knew I couldn't have no kid but what if I was fully human the what would have happen? I sat in my chair for a while, quietly. "Okay, I kinda thought that happen." I muttered. I mess with my hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:42 am

"Sorry if that made you nervous." He says while getting off his seat. "I am going to go do my chores, I love you." Seth says while kissing her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:54 am

Silent

"I love you too." I said. I get up and summon my sword. I race out the club and down the street. I got to the graveyard and went back to my dads house. I climb the fence and smiled at my cousins. "I slept with him, are you happy." I told them. My family cheers and I smile. "Don't worry, nothing will happen." My father said. I nod my head. I look to see Caleb, staring angrily at me. I give him a small smile and lean against the tree. "Angry?" I ask. "Nope." He smiles. I nervously mess with my hair as I think about Seth. I really like him but my family would do something horrible if I don't satisfy them.

I stayed for a hour and brought back some food. I walked into the grave and back to the club. I walked in and sat the plate down on the table. "Hey Seth, i'm back, and have food." I said. I quickly took off my shirt and put a new one on so I wouldn't smell like my dads house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:29 pm

Seth ignores Silent as he mops the floors. "I know you just wanted keep to your family happy." He says while flashing a fake smile and he continues to work like nothing happened.

Delilah

I stand at the door and watch as Marcy reacts to the news. "Do you have anything to say?" I ask as I look around with a guilty look on my face. Should I tell her the rest? I look at her and take my eyes off of her and sigh. "I need to tell you something else to when you want to hear." I say while straightening my white shirt.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Silent

"Whatever, be like that, Seth, you don't know my family!" I yelled. I grab the plate. "They would've have killed you, if I didn't do anything about it!" I yelled. "I just for once find someone who I think loves me but I guess I was wrong." I said. I storm out of there and run to the field. I summon my sword and cut my wrist then fall to my knees. "This is their faught. I hate myself and my family. How couldn't I see, he didn't like me." I said to myself. I lay on the grass and start crying. The blood continue to leak down my arm as I stop crying and stare at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:55 pm

Seth rolls his eyes and continues to do his chores in the bar, knowing Silent will come back later.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Silent

I mess with my hair and pull the grass up. I run my fingers across my wrist. It starts getting late and I get up. I start walking back to the club. I hope Delilah is here. As i come I notice Caleb. "Had a fight?" He ask. I smile a little. "Enjoy spying on people?" I ask. He nods and puts his hood over his head. "I actually just came to see if Delilah is here." I said. "Mind if I come?" He ask. I nod and open the door. I see Seth and walk up to him. "I'm sorry about earlier, please forgive me." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:09 pm

"Yeah I forgive you." He says kissing her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Silent

"Yay." I smile. I return the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:14 pm

He looks at Caleb and frowns a little. "Why is hoodie over here with you?" Seth says while looking him up and down.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Silent

"I just ran into him." I told him. "Don't worry he isn't here to do anything, right?" I ask Caleb. I turn to him and wait for a answer. "Maybe or maybe I came to mess with your girlfriend again." Caleb smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:20 pm

"I hope that was a friendly joke I am in no mood to deal with bull, you understand?" Seth says while narrowing his eyes. "Touch her and I will hurt you." He says bluntly and waits for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Silent

I stare at Caleb. "No it actually isn't a joke, i'm serious." He said. "Caleb. Stop trying to pick a fight." I whisper. Caleb grabs me by the waist. "But I like you, Silent." He whispers.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Seth's eyes grow with fury and he takes Caleb's arms and twists them behind him. He pins him to the wall and holds his neck back with his forearm. "I am not joking either Caleb, touch her and I will see you at your funeral, that's a promise." He says in a very serious tone. "I don't make threats I promise people." He says as his grip gets tighter. "You don't touch her and we won't have any problems, understand Caleb?" He asks still holding him down.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Silent

I step back and watch. "You can't kill me, i'm already dead." He said. I sudden gush of wind swirls around them and Caleb vanishes. The wind stops and I run over to Seth. Caleb appears behind Seth. He kicks him in the back and pins him against the wall. "Caleb! Seth! Stop!" I yelled. Caleb ignores me and puts his hand on Seths neck, chocking him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Seth kicks Caleb in the stomach making him go back and fall. He puts his heavy boot on Caleb's neck and holds him down with it, Caleb starts to choke and tries to fight back. "I promise you Caleb, you will die even if you come back." Seth says as he puts his boot down on Caleb's neck even harder making him gasp for air.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Silent

"Seth off of him." I said. I push him off of Caleb. "Why are you here?" I ask. Caleb got up and starts coughing. "Your father wants to know why you left early." He said. He glared at Seth. I stand beside Seth and hold his hand. "If I do go then I want Seth with me." I told Caleb. Caleb groan and looked at Seth. "Why?" He ask. "He's my boyfriend." I said. "Fine but your father wants you there for at least a day." He said. "I have to spend a night, there?" I ask. He nods and vanishs. I turn to Seth and give him a tiny smile. "You don't have to come if you don't want to, I just said that to keep Caleb away from me." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:54 pm

"Don't you worry, I am coming with you whether you like it or not, I am not finished with Caleb." Seth says walking off to clean up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Silent

"Just don't hurt yourself." I said. I give him a kiss. "Well since your coming, your spending the night so go get whatever you need." I told him. I sit at one of the tables and wait for him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Seth packs some stuff and packs a buck knife in the stitching line of the suitcase so no one finds it. "I am ready." He says to Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Silent

I nod and we walk to the grave. I whisper the secret code and we fall into the dead city. We arrive at my house and I knock on the door. My dad answers, he smiles when he ses me then frown when he sees Seth. I walk in and turn to my dad. "Seth is staying tonight and tomorrow, okay." I said. He nods and glares at Seth before leaving to the kitchen. "Come on, i'll show you my, girly room." I told Seth. I walk upstairs and open my door to reveal stuff animals everywhere, a canopy bed, unicorns, and even more unicorns. "Yeah um before I becamse the dark type, I was the girly type." I said and jump on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:10 pm

"Very nice room." Seth says laughing and bites his black painted nails. "So much pink it is choking me!" He says smiling and kisses Silent on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:13 pm

Delilah

I wave my hand in front of Marcy's face. "Are you there?" I ask giggling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:13 pm

Silent

I smile and get up. "Yeah, I kinda went insane with pink when I was little." I said. I kiss him on the cheek and sit back on the end of my bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:14 pm

"So what do you want to do?" Seth asks while smiling and sits next to Silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next