Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:20 am

My full attention snaps to Summer, "What did you do by the lake?" I asked as I take a few steps closer to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:29 am

Summer

I start laughing.
"That day I was hurt because I apparently still hurted knowing Xen wasn't my real twin and I had no family of my own so he comfort me." I said. "Now turn this way to see the magical bubble." I said to Emrald.
"Everything is going to be okay, I promise." Xen said.
"No Xen they said I wasn't normal." I cried.
"Stop! Shut up! I hate seeing you hurt!" Xen yelled.
I immeditally stop crying and looked at my feet.
"Xen can I ask you something?" I ask.
"Sure." He said.
"Do you love me?" I ask.
"Of course I will always love you." He said.
"Can you...give me a...kiss?" I ask.
He at first looked at me in shock but then gave me a warm smile. He moved close to me and gave me a kiss on the lips then looked at me in the eyes.
"Do you now beleive i'll be with you forever?" He ask.
"I promise I beleive." I smiled.

I turn my head to my feet and felt tears drop.
"Shock?" I ask. "I would to but really its no big deal and he probably forgot about that day anyway." I said.

(Oh my gosh its cute when little kids kiss, well I think so Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:35 am

I smiled a half smile, "He'll always love you." I sat down on the ground and looked up at the clouds.

[I have to go. -__-]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:38 am

Summer

"Of course he will." I smile.
I sit next to Emerald and gaze at the clouds.

(Bye Sad also I won't be on to late tomorrow because I have to go to my nephews party but I might be on early in the morning)
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:42 am

-Jess-
I was finally discharged from the hospital. I healed very quickly, so now I had no more bandages on my body. The burning in my head was gone. As I walked out, I saw a swarm of vampires attacking the guards. I took out my sword. It was heavy in my arms. I saw some people running with a baby. They were then cornered by the Vampires. I ran towards the couple, and lead them to safety. I then went back, and changed into wolf form. I knocked out a few vampires. My cousins ran out of one of the stores, and changed into wolves as well.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:06 am

Rosaline

I ran down the street so I could steal a skateboard and get on with my life. I stop thouh to see a bunch of vampires and some werewolves fighting them off.
"Yeah my type of fight!" I yelled.
I started running then jumped in the sky, spun one time and landed on the ground as a werewolf. I let out a howl and got beside one of the wolves.
Need help? I ask.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:11 am

~Amaria

I looked up to here fighting. I walked outside and saw bunch of werewolves and Vampires fighting. I stepped back and locked the door. "Whats going on out there?" Mark asked. I jumped about two feet.
"You are a very silent person." I said turning around and smacking him on the shoulder. "Bunch of werewolves and vampires fighting." I muttered. He looked out the window and saw it. I sat down on the couch.
"Rosaline!" Mark yelled running out the door. I stood up and closed the door and watched out the window.

[Oh and Hi! ^-^]
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:28 am

-Jess-
A girl, who I think is named Rosaline, came up to me and asked if I needed help. I responded with a yes.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:36 am

[Hi there! ^-^]

~Amaria

I saw Mark run over to where Rosaline and who I saw was Jess before he turned into his werewolf form. Soon I saw them fighting the vampires.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:27 pm

(Hi everyone I don't go to the little kids party to later, I hope)

Rosaline

I begin fighting the vampires when Mark came.
Big brother why are you here? I growled.
Before he could answer a vampire jumped on me. I let out a cry and felt my body hit a tree. I turn back to my human form and looked at the vampire. A smile appeared on my face.
"Aw how cute you think you won this round? Well think again vampy!" I yelled.
I punch him in the stomach and started running again then transformed into my wolf form. I tried to fight but It seem as though I couldn't win.
No I'm suppose to win, I'm the daughter of a warrior! I growled.
I begin beating them up into a vampire snuck up on me and threw me at a tree. My back burn and I switch to my human form. I decided since they enjoy my human form then i'll do with my human form, even if its dangerous for a wolf to fight in a human form, i'm not allowing them to take over or be the winner.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:55 pm

[Hi! ^-^]

I looked out and saw Rosaline being beat up by a vampire. I ran over to grab a knife. I ran out the door and slunk over behind the vampire and stabbed it. "You okay Rosaline?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:01 pm

Rosaline

"Yeah but go back inside, I can handle it." I said and push her out the way.
I ran to the shed and grabbed my sword. I walked outside where all the chaos is happening and stood in front of Amaria. A smile spread on my lips and a tear drop from cheek.
"I want to win this battle." I muttered.
I ran toward the vampires and jumped in the air. I flipped and landed on the ground in front of a vampire. I closed my eyes and begin fighting.

[Hey]
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:10 pm

~Amaria

I ran back over to the house and ran inside. I closed and locked the door and began to watch the fight again. I watched as one by one the vampires would fall along with some of the werewolves.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:14 pm

Summer

I know who I am and I want to become that werewolf. I continue killing every vampire I saw. Someone yelled vampire but I ignored it until I felt something grab me. I couldn't get out the grip of the vampire. I felt my eyes turn orange and I let out a howl. My whole body turn to a wolf form and he let me go. I jumped on the vampire and killed him then continue fighting the vampires in my wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:19 pm

~Amaria

I continued watching the fighting continue. I felt something trickle down my thigh. I felt a sharp pain. That was the moment I knew I went into labor. I cried out in pain and tried to reach for the phone to call for the doctor to come but never made it.

[Ah snap! Let's see if either Mark or Rosaline come to help, eh? Or someone else. XD]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:27 pm

Rosaline

I hit the tree again and felt my body turn human again. I looked at our house to see Amaria. I ran in to check on her when I stumbled.
"Ouch." I muttered. I looked to see her doing something. "What are you doing?" I ask. It suddenly made sence that she was about to have the baby. I laughed real quick and ran to Mark.
"Go help Amaria and i'll handle them with Jess." I said.
I started fighting the vampires again.

[Aw Rosaline is so kind even though she hates being kind Razz]
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:48 pm

~Amaria

I saw Rosaline run in then run out then I saw Mark run in. He picked me up and started to run to the doctors office. Once we got there they quickly cleared a room for me and then they started to instruct me to push.

[XD]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Rosaline

I becoming friends with the stupid ground now. I grabbed my sword and my eyes turn orange. I put my sword at one of the vampires throat.
"You should be afraid of me." I smiled and sliced him in half.
I sliced more vampires and we begin to win.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:02 pm

~Amaria

I began to push. Soon I heard a shrill cry come, but I still felt pain. The doctor checked to see if there was another child. "Theres one more." He said. "Push." He instructed. I pushed again and heard another shrill cry come too. Mark looked so happy when he was holding the little girl that he looked over the clouds. Soon the nurse brought in the other child. It was a boy. I looked up at Mark and smiled. He smiled back and sat down on the bed.
"What do you wanna name them?" He asked. I shrugged.
"I'll name the girl you'll name the boy. The girl's name shall be Naomi." I said.
"The boy will be named." Mark said he thought for a moment. "Mason." He said. I smiled.
"Naomi and Mason." I said. "Those sound like perfect names for perfect babies." I said kissing Naomi and Mason on the heads as they slept.

[Family moment! ^-^ And TWINS?! XD]
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:37 pm

[Hallo? Anyone on?]
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:09 pm

[I'll be back later, going to get onto Sims Medeivel]
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:12 pm

[Nu one still? *sighs and throws ball at wall*]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:13 pm

[Holy craft! Amaria had TWINS?! Cheezus.]
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:14 pm

[TAY! Hola! Yesh. Twins! ^-^]
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:21 pm

[Yo! Sky! I'm here now!]
-Jess-
Rosaline and I finished off the vampires. I turned into a human again. I thanked Rosaline, and told the king what had happened. He gave us both a gold medal for having courage against vampires. I then left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next