Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:21 pm

We start walking towards my house until I heard a gun shot. I grabbed my knife out of my boot and held it in my hand. I started walking to where I heard the gun shot and saw Delilah sitting on her porch with a dog and a dead Mutt.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Delilah

I hear someone approach and shoot but miss, I look and see Marcy with Chance. I look at myself still covered in blood from earlier, "Hi." I say shakely, still scared from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:26 pm

Chance runs over to the other dog and pets it as Spots tries and plays. I look Delilah up and down, "Dude, what happened?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Delilah

"Mut-muttians." I say stuttering. "They came after me one almost bite me." I say setting down my sinper rifle.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:30 pm

I pull out a towel from my bag and handed it to Delilah, "Here, clean yourself up a bit," I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:34 pm

Delilah

I clean myself up and sit on the porch. "You can sit." I say holding on Puppy. "Why are you here?" I say holding my gun tightly. The mutations really scared me earlier, I watch the night alertly as Marcy sits by me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:36 pm

"I heard the gun shot," I say as I sit down. Delilah's god slips out of her grasp and runs into the house. Spots and Chance follow it and soon I hear giggling coming from inside.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:40 pm

Delilah

"Ohh, I am sorry if I scared you guys." I say leaning on the beam holding up the roof. "The attack just really scared me, I almost died." I say listening to the crickets as they chrip.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:45 pm

"Oh, you're fine. I jut thought some gang had shotten someone, so I wanted to make sure what it really was. The only thing that scared me was when you shot the bullet at us!" I laugh and look at Delilah and smile.

[I have to go. -___-]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:48 pm

Delilah

"Oh." I say smiling.

[Bye. The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 2000130356 ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:06 am

Delilah

I sit and watch the night as Marcy sits next me, I sigh. The night makes me feel relaxed but tonight is differant, I dont't feel relaxed I feel nervous out of my mind, curious about the music box and generally antsy. I fidget around hoping to relax but my attempts land furtile, I am never this antsy unless I am bothered greatly by something. I am scared more then anything else the mutations were differant not in a good way either. They were almost zombie like the one tried to bite me, NOTHING has ever tried that. Maybe the Authorites are up to no good again? I remember one time shortly after the nukes and horror had come, they tried to wipe out the people who became sickly or injured by making a mutation like a zombie just worse. I don't understand why they do this to the injured and sick, they probably know more then the human mind can understand. Just pushing at them making them do things un thinkable sometimes. I sometimes wonder if they try doing it out of the goodness of their hearts but I don't think they have any kindness their like mindless killing mechines. I wonder if the Authorty has a palce or new world out there far from the prying eyes of The Wastes, how else would they come up with things for the people of Tisane or Arcadia? The wonders and horror they must just drive them nuts at times, they probably know when they are going to end this world or when it will end. Probably know about those mutations that I 'met' earlier and the music boxes too.

I soon pull myself out of my trance when I hear Marcy saying my name. "Delilah?" She says waving her hand infront of my face. "I am sorry I went on a thinking rampage." I say petting Puppy.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:13 am

I laugh a little, "It's okay. Would it be fine if me and Chance slept at here tonight? My house is an hour walk away," I take out the bread and eat a tiny peice of it. I hand some to Delilah.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:40 pm

Delilah

"Yeah thats fine you can use my bed and Chance can sleep on the pull out couch." I say, I eat the piece of bread and smile; it has been a long time since I have had bread. "Thanks." I say still content on looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:06 pm

"You're welcome, it's the only bread I've found in a week. I'll save some for Chance," I look up at the sky and see a shooting star. I hit Delilah's arm softly, "Make a wish," I close my eyes and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Delilah

I smile and close my eyes, it would be nice if these wishes actually came true. I may have the music box but I don't fully trust it is 'safe'.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:33 pm

When I open my eyes back up, the shooting start is fading into the distance. It disappears and Chance comes walking out, "Where do I sleep?" she asked. I got up and pulled out the couch, "You can sleep here or you can sleep with me in Delilah's bed."
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:36 pm

~Ash~
I arrived back home, with a sleepy Fortunata on my back. I laid her on a cot, and put a blanket on her. I grabbed a spare blanket, and slept on the floor...
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:41 pm

Delilah

[Midnight! The next day is here! Smile]

"I wanna sleep with you." She says smiling. "I am going out for a bit, I will be back shortly." I say grabing my sinper rifle, pistol and taking Puppy with me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:50 pm

"Okay!" I yell to Delilah. Chance grabs my hand and we manage to find Delilah's room. She crawls under the blankets and I pass out in a chair with my feet resting on the corner of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Delilah

I walk around my land in the middle of the night holding my rifle, I put a silencer on the end, to muffle the the noise. I watch as the mutations fill the land, I sit on a hay stack in a barn at the very top of the barn. I light a lantern and place out my ammo, I whistle drawing their attention. I shoot each one in the head as they walk to the barn, a perfect headshot each time.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Delilah

Later I walk back to my house and fall asleep on the pull out couch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:18 pm

I fall off of my chair and let out a grunt. I rub my head and fall back asleep on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Delilah

I awake early in the morning to the sound of a dog howling. I walk outside to Puppy howling and growling at mutt. I run back inside and get my pistol, I come back out and shot the mutt. "Lovely morning already." I say to myself as I rub the sleep out of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:41 pm

I stand up and rub my back. I notice Chance is still sound asleep so I quietly walk out of the room and shut the door. I see Delilah on the front porch, "Morning." I yawn and flick a peice of dirt off of my face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Delilah

"Hey, there was a mutt." I say pointing the dead mutt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next