Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:53 pm

[Okay. I'll do it tomorrow. The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 364988687 ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:58 pm

[KK. Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:30 am

Delilah

I stare at the music box, it is different in all ways possible. The metal it is from the 'past' before the nukes hit destorying everything, things became deformed metals, food and people. Like it was untouched from the harms of the nukes, but how? Looking closer I see small ingravings on it words, signs and pictures. I twist the key and it plays music then stops, the world stops. A person comes up out of the box. "W-who are you?" I say shocked. "Names are not important child, I can only speak for a short time." The woman says quickly. I nod my head and listen. "This music box is no normal music box it is powerful item it can destory the world if you will it, it will grant your every wish." She says. "Why me?" I ask quitely. "Why you?I don't know but I do know it will consume you it will hold your mind for a very long time, use it wisely and don't lose it." She says, then disappears leaving me with more questions. I over hear someone talking. "Hmm, that was odd it seems like the world just froze for a second, probably just me." The man says. I sit there shocked. I gather my things and go back out into the world skipping my gig.

I walk down the bridge looking for Marcy or Ash. I spot Marcy walking around with Chance. "Marcy!" I say yelling and running towards them. I stop and pant for breath in front of them, I pull out the music box."Look at what I found, do you know what it is, Marcy?" I say handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:47 am

~Marcy

I look at the box, "It's a music box from 2008. They're very rare, made out of steet, and there are rumors that they have magical powers. But I don't believe that," I say as I examine the box in my hands. I give it back to Delilah and a small smile spreads across my face, "You should keep it."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Delilah

"That explains why I had a expirence with it, a woman came out of it and told me that it has magical powers."I say looking at Marcy. "The world froze and she told me to use it wisely, then she just disappeared." I say standing there.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:20 pm

[Here is the child Ash found]
Full Name: Fortunata Disperato
Traits: Brave, Absent-minded, Natural born performer
Job: Too young!
Where do you live: The Wastes
Who are you: DNA Imperfect
Picture:
The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Screenshot-5
Bio: An Italian family once moved to a city, before the nukes. Their last name was Italian for desperate. This family had a young girl, who they had before they moved. Her name, was Fortunata. Fortunata was an only child, and her parents cherished her. The nukes came, and her parents were no more. But the girl lives on. She has something almost no one else has. That something, is hope. Hope for the future. Hope for someone to save her. She was 6 when the nukes came, and she is 10. She still has hope.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:22 pm

[I will add her. Smile ]
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:26 pm

~Ash~
The girl laid back down, and her face looked back to normal, excepting all the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:19 pm

"Cool, I believe that old lady now," I say to Delilah. Chance looks at me, "If we find a music box, can I keep it?" She asked. I smiled and ruffled her hair, "Yeah!"
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:44 pm

~Fortunata~
I fell into a deep, dreamless sleep. When I woke up, I saw the woman. Still standing over me. Still watching me.
"Who are you? What do you want?" I feel better, but I don't know who she is!
"I healed you, but my name is Ash. I want to take care of you." The lady said. So, her name is Ash...
"Why? I am an orphan. I am unwanted."
"My parents abandoned me here. What is your name?" Ash asked. Why would they abandon her? She is so... pretty.
"Fortunata. I guess you can take care of me. Is there anything I can clean my face with?" She gets a piece of fabric, and puts in in a bowl of water. Ash then cleaned my face, with me loudly protesting.
"There. All clean. " Ash said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Delilah

"Do you want to make a wish?" I say holding it. "A small one?" I ask nervously.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:01 pm

I shake my head no, but Chance has some other ideas, "Can I have a horse? A brown one, with a beautiful mane, and it has to be named...um....Magesty!" She clasps her hands together and looks at Delilah expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Delilah

"Umm?" I say nervously. "How about a puppy?" I say smiling. "Ok!, I want a white one with black spots and its name to be Spots!" Chance says claping her hands. I wind the key up and the world stops for a second then the woman appears again. "Are you sure about this?" She says looking down. I nod my head and then the world un freezes. A puppy appears in Chances arms and she smiles. "It works." I say shrugging my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Chance let's out a squeal and I smile, "He's cute," I rub the puppie's ears, "I have some meat that we can feed him at home. Oh! Do you need any water? I brought too much," I say as my tattooed hand pulls out three bottles of water.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Delilah

"Yes please." I say taking a bottle of water. "Where did you get those tattoo's?" I say taking a drink of water.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:38 pm

"Some place in Arcadia," I take out some rope form my bag and tie it around Spot's neck. Chance sets him on the ground, "It doesn't really hurt to get one."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Delilah

"I know, I have one on by back." I say lifting up my shirt and showing Marcy my love knot tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:44 pm

"Cool, I have twenty total," I spread out my arms and do a small bow.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Delilah

"Wow!" I say. "Alright I have to go to the Dead City for supplies, I will see you around." I say waving and walking down the bridge to the Dead City.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:50 pm

I look at Chance, "Ever been to Tisane?" I ask. She shakes her head no and I ruffle her hair, "Well, I know of a pet supply store in there, why don't we get Spots a normal collar and leash?" I asked. She nodded her head and we started off in the direction of Tisane.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:57 pm

Delilah

I peek my head out of the sewer tunnel and see thousands of muttians running around. I quickly go back inside the sewer tunnel and sit there, I can't move until day light unless I want to get heard by them. I light a lanter and open a can of food to eat.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:06 pm

We walki into Tisane and are immediatly stared at by all the Beautiful people, well, I am. I lead Chance to the pet store and let her pick out a leash and a collar. She picks out a red collar and a black leash. We pay for our stuff, "I know of a ice cream place, wanna go?" she nods her head quickly and we walk out of the store.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Delilah

As I eat I drop my flash light, I flinch and hope they did'nt hear it. I open up the lid and one spots me. It runs towards me and I quickly crawl down the sewer it catches up to me and I shot it.

I get out into the open and run to my house over the bridge near Arcadia. I open the door to my house and light all of the candles. I clean off my face from the blood and sit on the rocking chair scared out of my wits.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:15 pm

We finish our ice cream and we walk out of Tisane. Spots starts whineing, "I think he's hungry," Chance says. I pull out some bread I had in my bag, and a can of anchoveys, "This is all I have," I set the can of anchoveies infront of Spots and he eats them in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Delilah

I decide to sit out on the deck just in case one fallowed me here.

As I sit a mutt approaches and I shot it with my sinper rifle. Puppy comes up besides me and sits, "Hi boy." I say petting his head to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next