Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:39 pm

I looked at Grace, "What're you gonna do?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Michael

"Come on fallow me." I say pulling Marcy along beside me.

We dodge the press and go to my room. I unlock the door and walk in to get some stuff, I clean out my safe of money, take some old clothes and write a note to Grace and leave my wedding ring behind. "I am ready." I say closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:45 pm

I nod my head and we walk silently out of the building. I look at Michael, "What about Chan-Fiona?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Michael

"She is my step-daughter, so I am leaving her here." I say walking down the stairs with Marcy.

We walk out of Tisane un-seen by anyone, "that was a little to simple, don't you think?" I ask un-tieing my horse.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:53 pm

I nod my head, "I hope you have a better relationship with Delilah. You two seem perfect for each other," I grab his collar, "You hurt her, I hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Michael

"I won't." I say wiggling away from Marcy. We mount the horses and start down the bridge.

As we ride down, I see a few mutations on the bridge. "How do you want to go about this?" I say getting off my horse.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:23 pm

I sighed and dismounted the horse, "You have a gun, use it!" I said to him. I grabbed my knife and gripped it tightly in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Michael

I shot three in the head and see no more. "There they are gone." I say reloading my gun, I look up and see huge mutation coming our way. "M-Marcy." I say tapping her shoulder. "Look." I say shaking.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:28 pm

I sighed and grabbed his gun. It had about three more bullets in it. I shot it in the heart and in the head twice. I threw the gun on the ground before pounceing on the Mutt and stabbing it in the heart and head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Michael

After about a minute of her stabbing it, the Mutt dies. "Where did you learn that?" I say getting on my horse.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:37 pm

I wipe the blood off of my hand, "I've killed a few giant Mutts before," I mount the horse and slip my knife back into my boot.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Michael

"Ohh." I say riding on the horse.

We arrive at Marcys house and we walk inside, I look around the place to see a mess. Like a fight had happened, "Delilah?" I say, "what happened here?" I say while looking around. I open the bedroom door to see a man taunting Delilah. I grab the man and wrestle him to the ground, where I punch on the face knocking him out. "Dear God, is it a field day today out here?" I say while comforting Delilah.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:47 pm

I sighed and inspected my broken door handle. I rummaged through a drawer and finally found a lock that you could nail onto the door. I find a nail and bang the lock into place, "You okay?" I asked Delilah.

[I have to go to bed. Night!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Delilah

"No." I say holding Michael tightly and crying.

[Night! The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 2000130356 ]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:01 am

I banged another lock onto the door and sighed, "I keep everything under the floor boards. Just jump, smash, or remove any one of them to get some stuff. People don't normally break into my house, so this is really strange." I rubbed my forehead and croutched next to Michael and Delilah, "This won't happen again, I can promise you that. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:03 am

Delilah

"He said he was looking for you, Marcy." I say sobbing into Michaels arm.

Michael

"Why would someone be looking for you, Marcy?" I say rubbing Delilahs back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:06 am

I sighed and smacked my face, "Dammit. I had trouble with him a while back, and he was probably planning on beating me." I stand up and kick the wall, "It's all my fault this happened." I lean against the wall and look at Delilah with apolegetic eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:08 am

Delilah

"H-he, tried to rape me." I say sobbing even more.

Michael

I clean Delilahs tears and hold onto her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:09 am

I slide down the wall and bury my face in my arms, "I'm so sorry, Delilah. I should have called my friend to come and watch the house," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:13 am

Delilah

"It is okay, I made sure he did'nt touch me." I say looking at Marcy. Michael stands up with me and I sit on the bed with him.

Michael

"Marcy it is okay no got too hurt." I say taking off my boots.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:15 am

I looked up, "It's not okay! My best friend was almost raped because I was stupid and didn't send someone to watch out for people like that guy!" I yelled. I stood up and stormed out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:17 am

Michael

"I will be back." I say getting up.

"Marcy!" I say running after her. "Do you want to do something about it?" I ask, trying to catch my breath.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:19 am

I turned around quickly, "Michael, if I have to kill that man, then I guess it's what I have to do. I have no other way to solve it than that." I sigh in frustration and rub my forehead.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:21 am

Michael

"Okay, does he have a gang or something?" I ask her, "they might not be happy if they find out." I say slicking my hair back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:23 am

I shake my head, "No. He travels alone. I have no idea where he lives or where he is the most." I look at Michael, "The best thing we can do is make sure he doesn't come back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next